few upper body pics, week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you know about pounding legs?! Lets see that squat video you posted last time you were here!!! Ahahahahaha......clown

Your laughing lol, in onenof your new post u want to now blast and cruise lol, u old fuck, 40 sum years old and laughing without a pic of your physique stupid

Between 210-220
I'm 5'9

Nice man, more respect for people that post there physique if they want to critique mine or bash mine
Thats the dif between bulking and staying lean all yearnround obviously to your not affraid to bulk as well like some, nice work man
Any pics when u leaned out?

Last edited:
Okay thanks man, I like to see progress from bulk to lean
Even tho I am on test and tren I am bulking why because its winter time here, cold, no tarps off, only makes sense, come march or april I will start to cut and diet down, but in the mesntime I am trying to add more size, hopefully another 10lbs or so, I upped my test so the test will help with my current diet putting on more size

Last edited:
Nice man, more respect for people that post there physique if they want to critique mine or bash mine
Thats the dif between bulking and staying lean all yearnround obviously to your not affraid to bulk as well like some, nice work man

5'9..202lbs..have run prohormone only and Sarms. Dead 575+, Bench 365+...squat? gym only has inverted leg press. Dirty bulking to 225+ if I can

Why pro hormones bro, u gonns cycle this time around with aas?

Debating on it, I dont feel like Im ready for aas, dont want to jump into something if Im not 100% ready. ph have their place imo and so far have kept me satisfied til im ready to jump on test. dont get me wrong id love to, just not ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back