filter capacity?

Well you'll know when it's done because nothing else will go through it. Usually anywhwere between 50-100mls, but I always have extra just incase. I suggest getting walnut oil, it is very thin and goes thrrough the filter like water, some thicker oil or high mg gear is a bitch to get through.

Deadlift said:
Well you'll know when it's done because nothing else will go through it. Usually anywhwere between 50-100mls, but I always have extra just incase. I suggest getting walnut oil, it is very thin and goes thrrough the filter like water, some thicker oil or high mg gear is a bitch to get through.

I just warm the solution up which lowers the viscosity.

And 50-100 mls sounds about right.

I always use warm oil too, but try walnut oil, you'll be amazed. You can even draw it up for your shots with a 25g and it's fast. That's with cold oil.

Deadlift said:
I always use warm oil too, but try walnut oil, you'll be amazed. You can even draw it up for your shots with a 25g and it's fast. That's with cold oil.
wow! Have you made any high concentration gear with it, such as maybe a 400mg/ml cyp?

Ya, I made 500mg/ml enanthate. It is thicker then my 100mg/ml tren, but still shoots with a 25g no problem.

Just made 60ml of Prop @100mg/ml and only used 1 Titan .45 filter. It was still flowing pretty good with warm oil. The cold oil that i purged with took a while to go through. With warm oil, i think 100ml should be no problem. FYI using grapeseed oil too.

Have been hearing alot about walnut oil, anyone else give it a try yet?

Grapeseed is thicker then walnut, but still a fairly thin oil. Around the same color. grapeseed is a little darker though.

Back