Filtering Winstrol...

Derek_D

Hey Guys,

I tried making my first 2 batches of Winstrol (winny) (Water-Based) over the weekend, and I had a bitch of a time trying to filter the stuff... I think what was happening is that my filter was much cooler than the hot liquid stan mixture and when the liquid stan hit the filter, it crashed in the filter. I'm wondering if I can boil the filter first to warm it up, or do something else to raise the heat of the filter a bit?

I know the steps I need to make it, and was using Praetorian's method for making it... which is pretty much the same as Dougoe's except it doesn't require PS80. I'm going to get some PS80 and try Dougoe's method, but just wanted to know about the Winstrol (winny) crashing in the filter... has this happened to anyone else? Is it normal?

Thanks guys...

Derek

Its normal especially if you filtered the water with the same filter...dont do that. Use 2 filters. Make sure the Winstrol (winny) is crazily hot when you filter otherwise you'll have crashing problems. Also, I did my own recipe without ps80 and it works great.

Hmm... I actually had some back water floating around, so I didn't make my own.. the filters I used were brand new... mind you the filter itself could have been the problem. I used CAMEO filters, and they even clogged up when I made Cyp... don't ever use them... they suck ass... got them for free so I didn't care... figured I'd try them out... I should be getting some whatmans in today and will retry with you method again... but you are saying there is no need to warm up the filter right? It should work with just hot liquid stan?

Thanks for all your help Dougoe!

Derek

It has always worked with a fresh, room temperature whatman for me. Id give it another try with a whatman. If ud like, post your steps and ill look over your proceedure.

1) Put 15.5ml of Bac Water into sterile vial.
2) Mix 2.5ml PEG400, 1ml BA, 1gram Winstrol (winny) in vial, and heat on eye of stove until the mixture turns to a liquid and gets real hot.
3) Take off the eye of stove, and let cool for 2-3 minutes.
4) Draw up mixture in large syringe and attach filter and filter the mixture directly into the bac water vial.
5) After all has been filtered, recap and shake the hell out of it!

Mind you, I never did get all the stuff filtered... one time I got about 4/5th's of it in there, but that's the most I did. It just turned real clumpy in the vial. I know for sure its not my powder cause myself and a buddy bought the same large order, and shared it. He's making it with no problems, and has said I'm doing what he's doing, but he's more experienced than I am. Did I miss anything?

Thanks for helping bro....

Derek

Everything looks good. I think you may have just had a bad run. Try again with the whatmans. Good luck Derek be sure to post results when your done!

I definitely will bro! I'll hit it up hopefully tonite if my filter order comes through today.

Derek

DougoeFre5h said:
Its normal especially if you filtered the water with the same filter...dont do that. Use 2 filters. Make sure the Winstrol (winny) is crazily hot when you filter otherwise you'll have crashing problems. Also, I did my own recipe without ps80 and it works great.

I do this as well but wondered why the filter didn't get blown out like it does sometimes with other compounds that are super hot when you try to filter.

Back