------------Fina experience--------------

I haven't seen people talk about that since the finaject pellets back in the day. The things people had to do to make Tren 10 years ago lol

Sorry man. Wish I knew more about it to help. Hopefully someone will chime in with info on that

Yebro--Do you have any gyno signs, nipple sensitivity, enlarged nipples, increased size from using Tren?

So dutasteride and arimdex solves any issues you develop?

Yebro--Do you have any gyno signs, nipple sensitivity, enlarged nipples, increased size from using Tren?

So dutasteride and arimdex solves any issues you develop?

I'm assuming your talking about tren ace injects. I would need more info from you but generally there should be some test in the cycle with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and a prolactin inhibitor.

have done it. works excellent. that being said, with the LOW cost of ugl tren A these days why bother? after buying all the ingredients to break it down, filter and mix with sterile bottles ect it's really just about equal to just buying tren A. as the price of fina kits has sky rocketed.
not sure if you already know but it's a VERY good idea to run test with fina/tren. most run caber/prami with tren and/or fina.

Thanks for all the advice guys! Helps a lot.

What do y'all think will work best? I have early signs of gyno (essentially "puffy nipples")

I was thinking prami or clomid/nolva or both?

Thanks in advance

I was eating the fina/sublingually. Only have taken like 7 total. Got it from a component t-h packed purchased for like 100 bones. Was also taking helladrol concurrently. probably a bad cycle idea. Was just sort of experimenting. Only taking when I worked out. Obviously I should just stick to 1 or have anti-gyno stuff or both and maybe get some test base somehow.

Thanks again

Last edited:
It worked enough to give me some chest and backne, and semi-puffy nipples. Or maybe that was from the helladrol. Seemed it was from the tren though (i.e. day after use). Absorbtion rates according to users are anywhere from 0% (claimed by people who have never tried it) to 33-50%. I was gonna do transdermal but then I read up that oral/sublingual could work so figured that'd be more parsimonious (plus DMSO, the transdermal carrier agent causes skin reactions in some people).

That entire thread is based on a false premise homie so it's failed from the jump. Lactation is not and never will be gynecomastia. Gynecomastia is hyperplasia of the ductal breast cells meaning actual tissue growth. For it to be classified as gyno it must be a minimum of 3cm I believe. This is caused by Estradiol with other concomitant factors aggravating it or being required for its growth such as GH, IGF-1, progesterone, estrogen dominance, poor testosterone:estrogen ratio, etc. Elevated prolactin, which is what caber and prami help to treat, will not produce gyno. It can cause sexual dysfunction, lactation from the nipples etc but not growth of ductal cells in breast tissue.

^^^help yourself to some :)

Back