Fina First Brew. HELP IMMEDIATELY!!

animal00043

Hey guys,

i really need a fast answer

I am brewing 2g of fina pellets. I was wondering how much grapeseed oil i will need, BA and BB. Thats it.

Thanks guys. This is to make 75mg/ml.

If you do a 2/20 ratio of BA/BB (which I would) and figuring a 3% loss for the pellets, use this:

18.62ml Oil
5.17ml BB
.52ml BA

Good luck.

hey RJ,

Alright i did the measurments that you said and left out about 3ml of oil to purge it with. I am at the point where i added the oil to the disolved pellets. It is sitting in a pot of hot water right now. Is there a way that i can make this process faster and not wait like 12 hours for it to settle? Will consistent heat aid in it settling or not?

Are you not using the recipe i gave you? WHy do you have to wait 12 hours for anything. Or set 3ml aside for purging. Not necessary.

could you possibly call me? haha. ASking alot but i really could use some help.

I am using the recipe you gave me. But i am going to coffee filter the sludge and then purge the watman filters after to get the rest of the TA out.

I have been reading that you have to let the TA and the oil settle from the glue and stuff. And then suck out the TA and then filter the glue in the coffee filter. You know the process..

could you possibly call me? haha. ASking alot but i really could use some help.

I am using the recipe you gave me. But i am going to coffee filter the sludge and then purge the watman filters after to get the rest of the TA out.

I have been reading that you have to let the TA and the oil settle from the glue and stuff. And then suck out the TA and then filter the glue in the coffee filter. You know the process..

if you follow my instructions, thats all you need. Its just adding another step to filter thru the coffee filter, but even that doesn't take 12 hours.

Once you add your oil, the fillers will fall to the bottom and you can draw off the TA.

if you follow my instructions, thats all you need. Its just adding another step to filter thru the coffee filter, but even that doesn't take 12 hours.

Once you add your oil, the fillers will fall to the bottom and you can draw off the TA.

in your instructions it says to let the crushed pellets disolve for 24 hours with the oil, BB, BA. Then it says to put in coffee filter and let it filter for 24 hours again.

Thats basically excatly what i did. haha. perfect. It is so beautiful! Got my two 10cc vials filled, and it looks so good. perfectly clear and a yellow orange gold. very attractive.

i just let it sit for about 2 hours and i hit it in the glute. No cough, slight metalic taste in mouth, almost like you went to dentist and got a filling. It didnt hurt at all injecting, no sting no nothing, but after i pulled the pin out, it started hurting and is stinging right now. normal?

Thats basically excatly what i did. haha. perfect. It is so beautiful! Got my two 10cc vials filled, and it looks so good. perfectly clear and a yellow orange gold. very attractive.

i just let it sit for about 2 hours and i hit it in the glute. No cough, slight metalic taste in mouth, almost like you went to dentist and got a filling. It didnt hurt at all injecting, no sting no nothing, but after i pulled the pin out, it started hurting and is stinging right now. normal?

you're fine. don't sweat it. Glad you figured it out.

Back