Fina Gyno?

!@#$%^&

Nolva is always on hand to stop gyno when symptoms appear from aromitization.

Is there anything you can have on hand to stop when signs appear from Fina gyno? I know it can be avoid by running bromo throughout, but would it be just as good to have bromo on hand and only use if needed?

Progesterone gyno from tren. The chances are slim but if it happens theres not much that can be done about it. Nolva won't work. Bromo is the only precaution I have heard of.

progesterone gyno is caused by rasing igf-1, which progesterone does. Nolva lowers igf-1. Nolva for fina gyno.

Roadhouse is correct... also, the ER must be acted upon to cause gyno growth... so blocking the ER with nolvadex should work. Now, tren is known to raise prolactin levels, which could cause nipple puffiness, and thus concern that gyno is forming... bromocriptine lowers prolactin.

So both should be warranted in tren use if you think you are prone to gyno. Nolv at 20mg/day and bromo at 2.5mg/day.

the only thing I know of to fight off any tren gyno is Winstrol (winny), Winstrol (winny) will block progesterone, thats why they say to run Winstrol (winny) with your tren.

www.gotfina.com

check out this link, they have any info on fina that you would ever need.

i would only run the bromo if needed, but have it on hand. that shit is powerful.

if you have to use it start off with half a pill and increase slowly. if you take it all at once i will bet money you'll be spittin it and your lunch back up in a hurry.

happened to me. live and learn. lol

Fina made my nips painfully sore.

Following advice I read posted by nandi, I hopped on some nolvadex right away, and it cleared the symptoms.

I've heard too many scary things about bromo to give it a shot. Perhaps it's just me, but that was my experience.

Thorazine

crawler2222 said:
the only thing I know of to fight off any tren gyno is Winstrol (winny), Winstrol (winny) will block progesterone, thats why they say to run Winstrol (winny) with your tren.

www.gotfina.com

I understand where you are getting this from brother as this "theory" was widespread among the boards for a long time. I bought into it as well.

However, this "theory" has been proven to be incorrect!

RJ and RoadHouse nailed this one perfectly! :)

buffdoc said:
Is it Vitex (the herb, chaste berry, I think) that some ppl talk about using for this?

What's up Buffdoc...long time NO see...hope all is well :)

Vitex was another "hot" product that came and went as fast as HMB, NO2, Methoxy Isoflavone and a whole host of other products deemed to be useless.

In theory and on paper, Vitex would have been great as a preventative measure for reducing the chances of Fina-gyno, in reality...it did nothing.

:(

crawler2222 said:

www.gotfina.com

Nandi:
Virtually all androgens bind to the progesterone receptor to some degree; similarly progestins (and antiprogestins) bind to the androgen receptor. RU 486 binds to the androgen receptor as an antiandrogen, rendering it useless for bodybuilders.

As far as the winstrol article goes, has anyone bothered to actually read the whole study? Presumably we are supposed to believe winstrol has some kind of antiprogestin capability because it blocked FGF stimulated DNA synthesis.

The effect on DNA synthesis was measured by thymidine uptake. Less thymidine uptake means less DNA synthesis. Quoting from page 38 of the article,

" A significant inhibition of thymidine uptake was seen in response to stanozolol in both cell types. The steroids nortestosterone, oxymetholone, and progesterone itself were also tested for their effect on thymidine uptake to determine whether the effects of stanozolol on DNA synthesis were unique. These other compounds also inhibited DNA synthesis in both cell types"

In other words, winstrol has THE SAME effect as progesterone on progesterone receptor mediated DNA synthesis: they both block it. So rather than acting as an antiprogesterone in this study, winstrol, as well as nandrolone and oxymetholone, act in the same manner as progesterone.

Ellis AJ, Cawston TE, Mackie EJ.

Rheumatology Research Unit, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, UK.

The anabolic steroid stanozolol stimulates the production of prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) and the matrix metalloproteinases collagenase and stromelysin in human skin fibroblasts but not in rheumatoid synovial fibroblasts. The basis for these differential responses was investigated at the levels of DNA synthesis and steroid receptor binding. Stanozolol inhibited fibroblast growth factor (FGF)-stimulated DNA synthesis in both the skin and synovial fibroblasts, showing that both cell types were capable of responding to the compound. Competitive binding assays indicated that stanozolol bound specifically to both the skin and synovial fibroblasts. Binding of stanozolol to both cell types could be partially displaced by progesterone, indicating that stanozolol binds to the progesterone receptor. Immunocytochemical studies confirmed the presence of progesterone receptors on skin and synovial fibroblasts. However, progesterone failed to elicit any response with respect to collagenase production in either cell type. Nortestosterone, dexamethasone and 17 beta-oestradiol had no effect on binding of stanozolol to either cell type. These results indicate that the inhibition of DNA synthesis by stanozolol is elicited through the progesterone receptor. The effects of stanozolol on collagenase and PGE2 production are mediated by a different receptor, present on skin but not synovial fibroblasts, and as yet unidentified.

DRveejay11 said:
What's up Buffdoc...long time NO see...hope all is well :)

Vitex was another "hot" product that came and went as fast as HMB, NO2, Methoxy Isoflavone and a whole host of other products deemed to be useless.

In theory and on paper, Vitex would have been great as a preventative measure for reducing the chances of Fina-gyno, in reality...it did nothing.

:(

Hey bro,
Yeah, I'm doing great, hope you are too. Never took the Vitex, just heard about it (shelve that info alongside "chrysin"!)
I'm doing a tren/test/EQ cycle, have just a little soreness, possibly a tiny mass alongside/behind left nipple. On nolva 20/day for past 2 weeks. No change positive or negative. Never been gyno prone. Whaddya think?

crawler2222 said:

www.gotfina.com

I have never seen any science to back that up, but I have heard many times as well that Winstrol (winny) will help fight Progesterone gyno from fina/deca/

Back