Fina kit web sites

josephblow

I've noticed a lot of the sites that sold fina kits are gone or "temporarily closed" . They getting busted or what's the deal? Anyone know? Only 1 or 2 I still see up and running.

have to agree with animal.. you cant even buy fina or syno implants online anymore. as for the kits, just make your own. you can buy all the stuff online. as for the estrogen killing solution, i heard its BS.

I actually just got an box of component th Wednesday. Shit maybe I should order a couple more boxes from em. The only thing that sucks is its expiration dates on the packs are only good for a couple months. May I think.

I was looking at this last week and apparently the company making finaplex stopped manufacturing it a while ago (over a year I think), so prices are sky high. They are apparently supposed to start manufacturing them again in spring 2013 but the date has already been delayed once before.

The box I got is only a Lil more than it use to be. Has tylan in it though. I believe u just throw out the blue pill and its like the old stuff. Ill find out soon enough.

I've noticed a lot of the sites that sold fina kits are gone or "temporarily closed" . They getting busted or what's the deal? Anyone know? Only 1 or 2 I still see up and running.

I've noticed this too. Which sites did you see that were still up and running???

Can anyone tell me a site that I can buy a fina kit from? I was using fina farm just fine, but they're site is currently "suspended," not sure what that might mean.

Back