fina pellet tren vs tren powder from over seas

it's like night and day. been around the block once or twice.

years ago I ran tren from fina for 2 years straight. blasted and cruised with as high as 1g per week to as low as 50 mg eod

no side effects except night sweats

now on china tren powder for 2 months.

got gyno and acne. and the strength feels about as half as the pellets

powder was yellow and looked legit.

i'm thinking there is either test in it or possibly even some estrogen

is this what everyone calls tren these days?

Sounds like you need to get your raws from somewhere else. Homebrew is the best way to go aslong as your getting real powders. Once you sort that out youl be laughing.

the source I used is one that I found years ago through my own research

they don't cater to steroid users or sponsor any types of forums

I'd say they are as legit as they come in this type of business

I'm going to complain and see what they say

I just hate switching and the hassle of building new relations

Also from time to time we hear about guys getting gyno on tren and it just made me question whether what's out there is even real tren anymore

I have used Tren A from different sources. One is a reputable sponsor, and one is from a chinese trading site.

What I can say regarding gyno and acne is that when the Tren is dark orange (either from oxidation due to aging, or from overheating during the brewing process), I'm more prone to get puffy nipple (gyno?) and acne breakouts.

When the Tren is light yellow, I got neither.

So when you brew, you might want to avoid overheating (stop heating as soon as the Tren dissolved completely).

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

I have used Tren A from different sources. One is a reputable sponsor, and one is from a chinese trading site.

What I can say regarding gyno and acne is that when the Tren is dark orange (either from oxidation due to aging, or from overheating during the brewing process), I'm more prone to get puffy nipple (gyno?) and acne breakouts.

When the Tren is light yellow, I got neither.

So when you brew, you might want to avoid overheating (stop heating as soon as the Tren dissolved completely).

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

I don't believe that and wouldn't repeat it but thanks for your opinion

Back