Fina poblem......

G

Got Fina?

Whats up fellas....

Ok im on a Fina prop cycle and is working great so far.
I have no prob on my Prop days but once in a while when i take the Fina and like 5 seconds after i took the shot ill get like a weird ass feeling in my throat which last about 5-10 min then goes away.
It kinda feels like i have to caugh or somethings stuck in there...

wtf is that and does anybody else get this or anything similair?

Thanx

Yes. now its not all the time that this happens and did the same last year with no prob...

What could it be? and is it anything to worry about????

I did a shot bout 10 min ago and feeling is gone by now but feels like ur inhaling smoke or something?

Thanx again.......

I always read alot of people say something bout a Fina cough but since i never experienced and have done a couple of fina cycle i wouldnt know.

Maybe thats what it is?

If I understand your first post, you are taking fina and prop EOD and shooting them on alternate days? Why?

As long as you're shooting every day, why not shoot both?

I am wondering if this occurs when you go through a vein, and you are in close proximity to that blood supply when you inject the fina.

I never had fina cough until this cycle, and now I've had 3 bouts, the last one being 10 minutes of HELL. Seriously it almost made me want to stop using fina. This is my 3rd time around the block with it, 2nd time home brew.

I thought that i read somewhere that the fina cough/lung; is when you hit a vein and some gets in the vein and it goes straight to your lungs first and makes you feel like your gonna die and lasts for around 10 to 15 mins. Does this sound right??? Any Mods/Pros have an answer???

Only time it happened to me was when I went through a good size vein. When I pulled the pin out, blood shot down my leg and I went through hell for the next 15 minutes.

Mr. dB said:
If I understand your first post, you are taking fina and prop EOD and shooting them on alternate days? Why?

As long as you're shooting every day, why not shoot both?

I also did a prop/tren cycle and shot on alternate days. My reasoning was I was just shooting prop eod and I wasn't seeing any results so I got fed up and added the tren on a non prop day. I know, I was impatient but oh well. I kinda looked forward to the shots ed so thats partly why I did it too.

Bro, place a good size gauge needle in the stopper to vent pressure and bake it at 225 for 15 minutes, cool, and repeat. I suggest this as maybe you are having some reaction to the 'magic' solution or excessive BA in the oil.

fl8

Thanx alot guys for the replies.

Yes the feeling is nothing i cant handle. It kinda feels like a really itchy throat or like u hit a really big hit from a bong for like 5-10 min.

As long as u guys know what im talking about and it isnt anything major its not a prob for me as he results im getting are worth this Fina caugh thingy...

Thanx again..........

Back