Fina/Winny.....Tired WTF???

gamahooch

Here’s the deal. I started my Fina/Winny cycle last Monday. I am running 50mg Fina ED and 50mg Winstrol (winny) ED. The Fina is homebrew and the Winstrol (winny) is Zambon. I am also on hormone replacement therapy so I take an inj. of test cyp every two weeks. So basically no “extra” test. (This is not by choice but how it worked out this time.) For some reason I have felt tired as hell every since I started. I have noticed an increase in strength and last night during my shoulder routine my shoulders were pumped like I haven’t felt since my last cycle. My stats are as follows:

5’10” 190lbs 28yrs old.

This in only my second cycle but I had energy to spare during the last one. I went and had blood work done last Friday and everything was good. My BP and temp were perfect. My diet is clean but not too carb restricted so I don’t think that is the reason for my lack of energy. Also I take cranberry extract 3xdaily and ALA 3xdaily for the kidneys and liver. I am on 60mg of accutane ED and I also take aminos 3xdaily. I also take a multivitamin in the morning and take in 1-1 ½ gallons of water ED. So there you have it. What do you guys think?

many fina user have insomnia problem when using Fina ... do you just feel tired or don't sleep ?
if you just feel tired it's that you might be doing too much and don't rest enough ...

The first four days or so I had a little trouble getting to sleep but not anymore. Of course a few tokes off a J helps too which makes me sleep like the dead. Just a few though, otherwise I feel stupid all the next day! Maybe it is just a rest issue. I just remembered that I woke up last night around 2:30AM sweating my a$$ off. Only time will tell I suppose.

the sleeping problem is weel known among fina users...try to find anything that helps you sleep IF your problem continues, preferrably natural to avoid any addictive issue

Well, nothing more natural than what grows right out of the ground! Any other sleep aids like OTC sleeping pills make it hard for me to get up in the morning and are addictive. Just need to get to bed eairlier I guess. Thanks bro.

Back