Finally Git'nr done

shot some of the test today. hopefully its not bunk, i will find out the hard way!

carbing up a little today, but still under 150g carbs.

off clen, and already feeling the appetite coming up hard. hopefully the YRT will help that out...oh well 2400-2500 is pretty easy to maintain. will push cardio hard to make up slack. having held a barbell since wednesday so start back up tomorrow. looking forward to a good hour+ of lifting and hard cardio after.

rest break over, hitting it hard now.

Good log, interested to see how your cutting cycle goes....when the six pack come in you will fucking love it :D

so first test cyp shot was sat morning and i had chills and sore throught that night. test flu pretty hard till about 4pm the next day. sex drive is up. cant feel anything extra from the var yet. i usuually get extra aggresive from orals but not var so far, although not really expecting too.
diet was fucked last night as it was best friends bday. Went to all you can eat sushi japanese resterant and ate about 5 plates of food...made myself sick but couldnt puke!
still, only shared one small bottle (3 cups) of sake so alcohol consumption was under control.

first work out since cycle "started" is tonight. have to find a gym since i got fired and lost my job.

maybe it was just water rebound or extra bloat from the pig out night but i dont think im as close as i need to be. so...this week well get real tight 2200 kcal a day with 200g from pro and 45 min+ morning cardio.

test is real good, sex drive is already much higher. missed another tren shot though,its for this reason im going with enanthate next time for my tren. eod injects are just hard to get done.

god damn lower belly...bah i hold water and fat there soooo bad! oh well im 207 so im not surprised my stomach looks shitty.

will push it hard this week to get the job done, maybe two cardio sessions a day. ive got some big shows on the 8 and 9 i want to look great for. maybe the var will start to make itself known by then, Winstrol (winny) would have.

207 though...i drop a little water and ill be pretty happy with my progress to date. should finish up at a real tight 200. i was afraid i was looking more at 195 but the tren is holding my weight steady through the diet. love the stuff!

yeah fuck it. 2000 kcal today plus a little extra from broccoli and lettuce that i dont count. protien 200+, carbs >100, the rest fat.
two cardio session first 35 min hard, later night one 30 as hard as i could (not very but got a good sweat atleast)

legs tomorrow will bump carbs up to compensate. i hate the eod shots...am going to up tren dose to 100mg eod for no good reason.

btw i looked TIGHT last weekend but wow the rebound this week from that and the sushi fest monday is just bad. embarassingly bad. whew ill be good by this weekend though one way or another. started some otc diuretics to help drop this bloat.

starting to notice the var while in the gym, just in how i look when pumped. not just swollen and vascular like tren but rock solid. still working off the sushi incedent and have been dead on today. im thinking next week ill look the best i ever have when the extra bloat is gone, down another lb or two, and with tren and var kicking too.

i am splitting my cc of test into two shots since i poke myself eod anyway i thought why not? from past exp though it makes no diff to me.

so wow im still bloated and concluded it was the test. maybe im not using enough aifm so will bump that up. took .75mg of letro last night and it made a visible difference. no way the anavar is showing yet, i forget its only been a week. ill look for it to start popping up in about 10 days.

those schering test amps ive been HRTing with i think are underdosed or somthing...this cyp im using now is bloating me up AND shooting up my sex drive that was lagging on the schering...no idea but posting observations.

was wondering if anavar was perhaps dbol due to the bloat but then i starting thinking back and i have none of the aggresion or upset stomach i had when i used dbol. its really just the test i suppose.

will do the best i can with diet tomorrow, ufc party so will be over kcals but will make good choices, ie meat!

start one crumb cake diet sunday in an effort to stay as dry as i can.

will be eating 300g pro a day, 100g fat a day, 50g carb/ day. and all the broccoli and greens i can eat! should be about 2400/kcal a day. will keep cardio high, i will fucking get razor lean if it kills me.

Warmachine said:
will be eating 300g pro a day, 100g fat a day, 50g carb/ day. and all the broccoli and greens i can eat! should be about 2400/kcal a day. will keep cardio high, i will fucking get razor lean if it kills me.

Sounds hardcore. What's your cardio look like?

outlawtas2 said:
Sounds hardcore. What's your cardio look like?

been doing hard work on the eliptical, lvl 16 with spd intervals going from 6mph to 10 for as long as i can stand it for 30--40 min a day. this last week been doing that 2x a day. its actually pretty good cardio, it has me in good condition, gets my heart rate over 150 bpm, and soaks my clothes!

Warmachine said:
been doing hard work on the eliptical, lvl 16 with spd intervals going from 6mph to 10 for as long as i can stand it for 30--40 min a day. this last week been doing that 2x a day. its actually pretty good cardio, it has me in good condition, gets my heart rate over 150 bpm, and soaks my clothes!

What's your goal for total time from where you started to where you want to be?

jesus i dont know, ive been cutting hard for what like 5 weeks now? evertime i think ive made real progress i just carb up and see what looks like absolutly 0 improvement.

im going to push this plan through february and if im not pinchable at under 10% with a moderate carb intake, im going to run clen and t3 until i fucking disintigrate.

my body really, really doesnt like being under 12%. plus this new test has me bloated and tahts fucking with my head a little.

im going to watch the carbs this weekend and rest up so i can hit the rest of the month hard. i felt like shit in the gym today, no energy at all. really wierd since i took 9 amp02s. so i figure my cns is burnt or im sick or something so no more harsh stims or nights out for a couple days.

Warmachine said:
jesus i dont know, ive been cutting hard for what like 5 weeks now? evertime i think ive made real progress i just carb up and see what looks like absolutly 0 improvement.

Keep it up, your body will have no choice but to drop. Maintaining it can be hard, depending on your genetics.

Warmachine said:
so i figure my cns is burnt or im sick or something so no more harsh stims or nights out for a couple days.

Harsh stims? Does that mean drugs? Drugs and booze are a no no when cutting! Esp if you start taking clen, that's a recipe for a heart attack.

it means clen, coke, x, ephedra, any of that shit. and i dont mix them, the one time i used x when i had clen the day before i got almost nothing from the x at all. B receptors were already cooked.

when i drink i have 2-3 vodka tonics once a week. about 200kcal so not the end of the world especially when i dance it off.
ok maybe twice a week =P

bought some noexplode to get me moving in the gym, which it does quite well. its my fav preworkout supp, seems to be much stronger than others like it.

added letro at 1.25mg a day to cut this shit bloat and i already look a lot better!

waiting to see the anavar, hoping it IS anavar...i really dont think its dbol though wich is the only reasonable opition other than cornstarch lol. dbol and tren made me feel crazy...and im still laying around most of the day and sleeping.

ok so everything is straight now. diet and clen cleaned up my bloat pretty well. back on AIFM and its holding me steady. orals i believe are anavar, i think it was the creatine load along with diet bloat that was tricking me. plus i jumped the gun a little, orals take about 3 weeks to really show for me.
so...

vascularity is up
weight is up to about 208
belly is tightening up

pretty damn impressed by var at 25mg/day. i see why people run it with Winstrol (winny) now, that would make me look sick.

diet has been off though.not working right now so i party alot, alchohol consumption but not excessive. activity has been high though, 45 min hard on elipt with weight training.
will keep diet pretty strict this week, couple drinks on my birthday.

ok birthday fucked everything up. a few days back weighed in at over 215 bloated.
today im 204 before post training carb up.

back on track now though and plan on being under 10% march 1rst. at that time i will up the clen to about 100mcg/day and am thinking of t3 at same dose. never ran them both at once so will be new.

dropped the tren. tren+var is awesome but im sick of eod shots and got some more libido issues which im also tired of. its gone. upped the var to 50mg/day to compensate.
running clen at 25mcg a day and it still holds my appetite down...awesome!

so march goals are to break into 7% range, to drop 5-6lbs of fat. should put me right about 200lbs and looking tight.

diet im running these days is right about 2000kcal/day, last few days a little under.
will start doing planned carb cycleing instead of having it random.
im thinking 50g on non lifting days, 100 on lifting days, 2 days a week 200g carb up but not sure yet. im getting that figured out this week. today im at 100g after several days of about 50g and i like how i look, trying 200g tomorrow to see the difference.
will post progress picks around beginning of march.

anyway back to chipping away the belly fat.

Back