Finally Git'nr done

Warmachine

Your Girls Pay my Bills
As a naturally fatty i always struggle with my bodyfat especially around lower stomach. i have pretty much been cutting for the last 3+ months and am down 25lbs.

currently about 205 and about 11% bodyfat. I want to get below 8% this will get me there. This is not for a contest but my body makes me money so the better i look= the more i make.

so heres the plan to be shredded by march 1.

Cycle 8 weeks

250 testcyp/week
75 trenace/edo
25 anavar day
clen 100mcg/day 2 weeks on 2 off alternated with yohimbine/rhodiola/tyramine

diet - about 2300 kcal about 205g pro

meal 1 - 6 L eggs, 1 apple, sugar free maple syrup- about 500
meal 2 - 1 cup lean meat, 1.5 cup starch (brn rice ect)
meal 3 - 1.5 cup meat, 3 cup broc, 1T oil
meal 4 - 2 cup meat, big salad, 1T oil

W and Sat i will be carbing up and so pro will drop to about 100g on those days replaced with more complex carbs.

meal 1 - 1 cup dry oats, 3 eggs, 1 fruit
meal 2 - 20g soy pro, 2 cups starch, 1 fruit
meal 3 - 1c meat, 1.5c starch,
meal 4 - 1c meat, 1.5 c starch

i have 2 apples and a few carrots that i eat when i feel tired or hungry as well

training

3 days a week lift. 1 day "lower body", 2 days "upper body with one heavy day and one rep day.

30 min high intensity cardio on eliptical 6 days a week.

other sups

i like the no2 preworkout supps, the really crank you up especially for cardio. currently using amplifyO2, but will be going back to NOexplode b/c i like it better. standard multis, fishoil, b6 and all that.
also using CEE to help with my strength and fullness.

Last edited:
cycle's looking good! I woulda thunk from you sig pic you were much leaner than 11%.

I don't think var @ 25mg/day will do much, I'd bump it up to 40mg/day. I'm starting a big cutter very soon too (test/eq maybe var) and I'm going to try to get around 7-8% as well but I'm starting from around 16 and my cycle will be about 14-16 weeks. It'll be cool to track your progress.

I too am interested in how your body makes you money. If you've been in the convo lounge you'd know I'm strapped for cash. I would be willing to sell my body for sexual purposes to women and women alone. LOL :)

warmachine is 25, did what 4 cycles i think before this year? all were pretty light stuff like 400mg test a week or, 250 test +75mg tren eod. actually started when i was 21 so yeah i did about one a year.
i have now been injecting since last feb. about 1/4 the time has been 250 test a week. i cut down to about 10% then at 190 you can find old pics of it. then i took a little break and stayed on HRT dose before hitting up a bulker where for one month my doses were actually about 900mg a week. the pumps were horible and i couldnt do cardio so i dropped it back down to around 500mg a week. so ended that up at about 230. cruised for a while and dicked around with small doses while cutting off that bodyfat. so now im on the tail end of getting all that fat off. fully carbed and hydrated i think im closer to 210 then 205 right now. will try for pics tomorrow.
actually started the tren last week and got the fucking cough for the first time EVER! if i hadnt known exactly what it was it would have scared me bad.

i started stripping last month, so the better i look the more i make as more shows I do.

and my AV pic is being kind. im vascular enough in it but you cant see my abs lol. i think i was around 15-16% in that one. bf tends to be higher than you think. single digits looks fucking nuts. my buddy has a pretty nice "six pack" at 11% but i hold more fat in my stomach so i have to drop lower.

cycle news: new batch of tren made today and it is a nice light golden. first shot of it goes tonight. was snowed in so no cardio. tried to go out for a walk and fell right on my knee...fuck that. ate about 2500 kcal which is more than i planed but under 100g carbs and I WAS STUCK IN THE FUCKING HOUSE! the damage could have been worse.

Last edited:
loving life. tren is hitting now and for some reason its got me pissed off alot. it usually makes me feel good and happy just excited. might be the clen...
anyway im already getting alot of comments and when flexed my serratus is looking good. still have that fucking little belly roll though. it will die soon, its my goal to anihilate the motherfucker.

Warmachine said:
As a naturally fatty i always struggle with my bodyfat especially around lower stomach. i have pretty much been cutting for the last 3+ months and am down 25lbs.

currently about 205 and about 11% bodyfat. I want to get below 8% this will get me there. This is not for a contest but my body makes me money so the better i look= the more i make.

so heres the plan to be shredded by march 1.

Cycle 8 weeks

250 testcyp/week
75 trenace/edo
25 anavar day
clen 100mcg/day 2 weeks on 2 off alternated with yohimbine/rhodiola/tyramine

diet - about 2300 kcal about 205g pro

meal 1 - 6 L eggs, 1 apple, sugar free maple syrup- about 500
meal 2 - 1 cup lean meat, 1.5 cup starch (brn rice ect)
meal 3 - 1.5 cup meat, 3 cup broc, 1T oil
meal 4 - 2 cup meat, big salad, 1T oil

W and Sat i will be carbing up and so pro will drop to about 100g on those days replaced with more complex carbs.

meal 1 - 1 cup dry oats, 3 eggs, 1 fruit
meal 2 - 20g soy pro, 2 cups starch, 1 fruit
meal 3 - 1c meat, 1.5c starch,
meal 4 - 1c meat, 1.5 c starch

i have 2 apples and a few carrots that i eat when i feel tired or hungry as well

training

3 days a week lift. 1 day "lower body", 2 days "upper body with one heavy day and one rep day.

30 min high intensity cardio on eliptical 6 days a week.

other sups

i like the no2 preworkout supps, the really crank you up especially for cardio. currently using amplifyO2, but will be going back to NOexplode b/c i like it better. standard multis, fishoil, b6 and all that.
also using CEE to help with my strength and fullness.

you dont like winny...?

looking tight today. still waiting on my var though...if it doesnt come tomorrow im going to be pissed. going to have some fun tomorrow night and prep for my show on the 27 starts sunday. finally got confirmation on that show and downpayment so its on fo sho.

im going to use swolecats "7 days to ultimate leaness program". will try to post before and afters!

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459329

i went and bought all the food (beef and raisenettes!) and water ill need for it and i was going to stick to 2000 kcal for it but...im looking so tight this week i think ill run 2500 kcal this week and just follow the program to give it an honest try.

tren is kicking in nice and good strength is up or maintained on all lifts even on 2000 kcal a day cycleing sub 100g to 200g carb days.
getting compliments from people i dont know...and im flat as fuck! On days that i carb up and get a pump ive been asked flat out what steroids im using. really looking forward to the next 5 weeks, especially with the var.

tren, clen, and amp02 are making it hard to go to bed...but still tired in the morning. my body is so addicted to stimulants right now. kinda looking forward to the detox in 5 weeks! clen and amp02 and green tea have me verging on manic.

sitting at 204 yesterday carb depleted. if im not in the 10%s yet im close!

Last edited:
LiftTillIDie said:
What was the tren cough like for you?

horrible. chemical taste in the back of my throat, constricted chest, and hard coughing. i usually inject before bed so i just layed down and went to sleep but it was pretty shitty. again, if i hadnt known what it was it would have scared the shit out of me.

Warmachine said:
i do...i really really do but im afraid it hammers my hair.

thanks for the log machine! hows tren compared to Winstrol (winny) on the hairline? Are you using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), or any hair meds?

i find that tren is pretty easy on my hairline. granted it still thins it but not noticably cycle to cycle like Winstrol (winny). i use AIFM and really like it. ignore whatever i posted in the past about it because it works well!

no hair meds...have tried them all and they either dont work or have shitty sides (low libido-propecia).

i use a thickening spray to make my hair look good. lol temporary but it works very well.

no pack today...pretty pissed. if its not here by monday my source is getting a "wtf?!" email.

going to run about 2400 kcal a day this week. 2000 had me flat and going out of my mind.
ground beef is good. really really good.

arms and cardio today.

going to run about 2400 kcal a day this week. 2000 had me flat and going out of my mind.
ground beef is good. really really good.

arms and cardio today.

forgot my shot last night as i went out and got home real late. so tren today AND tomorrow. this happened alot last cycle, im looking forward to using tren enanthate next time. eod shots are horrible.

so are soy farts...smells like burning hair.

edit: got some pics tonight at the tanning salon. i am 3 days into my sodium load, 2 days into my water load, and two days into my carb deplete. i am soft, flat, bloated, and cold in these pics lol.

i know ill look pretty good carbed up buy you can all still see that stubborn fat around my belly button. my goal is lose that and have very distinctive abs, i know 5 more weeks will get me there!

Last edited:
still no var today...if i dont get it tomorrow then i am being jacked around.

decent chest and shoulder day today, great pump and looked real big from the sodium bloat im carrying. really starting to smooth out though and i cant wait to drop the salt on wednesday.

hahaha that bikini is priceless. Your looking pretty good man.

Funny, I too had a bad experience getting my Anavar (var). It was supposed to Anadrol, then he sent me var - but only enough for about 3 weeks worth! Then he sent the second shipment late, so I had almost a week off between two 3 week var cycles.

last day of carb deplete thank god. carbs about 15g today lol. weak as a kitten with no endurance, i have morning cardio tomorrow then start the carb up! salt drops tomorrow too wich is also nice since i have pitting edema in my ankles...i should really really good when dialed in though.

no pack today and no response from source. Maybe a little premature, but i think i got fucked.

source assured me pack is on the way.

bought some otc diuretic and accidently got one with caffiene in it...so i took 100mg of caffiene when im on clen still also. this is not good i already feel sick

stopped by the mailbox today to check it halfheartedly since i was pretty sure i got fucked... AND I GOT MY PACK!!!

better late then never i guess and the sender said hell make it up to me in the future if i buy again.

so again hurray and i swallowed 50mg of var to celebrate!

looking pretty tight but flat from low carb n water. the 7 day plan thing wasnt really worth the effort. i can get as good results much healthier with two days sub 50g carb and one day carb up like 200g.

one way or another im going to be sick cut in one month. hell once the var kicks in im going to look super tight...cant wait!

Back