Finally moved on from just glute injections and love the quad

Bodybuilding008

Well for those who have ever been nervous to pin in the quad which I was for the longest time I finally did it today due to sore glutes and I have to say it's painless minus some tenderness a while after but other than that it's probably the one thing ill turn to when pinning. Now just to see how I feel about the delt. How did some of you get over the nervousness pinning the deltoid? Have a good day gents.

My TRT doc turned me on to the delt. I probably wouldn't have went there on my own. After having him hit it for me once I was sold. Most painless injection site that I have found so far, always like butter. I've hit it lots and have yet to find a nerve or experience any significant PIP there.

My TRT doc turned me on to the delt. I probably wouldn't have went there on my own. After having him hit it for me once I was sold. Most painless injection site that I have found so far, always like butter. I've hit it lots and have yet to find a nerve or experience any significant PIP there.

how far in do you go? i let my physician wife pin me in the delt last week and it was pretty damn painful

For me the most painless area is the Lat, i put one hand on my opposite shoulder and my lat pops out just hit the fleshiest bit and your golden no pain and no pip.

how far in do you go? i let my physician wife pin me in the delt last week and it was pretty damn painful

1" 25 gauge, I bury it in there. I guess everyone is different, but maybe you just need to experiment with slightly diff place on them. Doc put them near the top, right in the middle. I try and do the same thing best I can with my arm crossed over my chest so I can get to it.

Back