Who here blasts/cruises/consistently runs the same total MG year round?

STAUNCHED427

Elite Juicer
Hey fellas,

Just a quick post for the blast/cruise guys or whoever runs super long ass cycles, curious in particular how many besides myself like to keep at a constant dose that is fairly conservative in total around the 200-500mg mark max and how you find it compared to typical blast doses then dropping to cruise doses.

I myself have been sticking around the 350mg mark total for most of past year and find it works great. Pinning 1ml E5D of 250mg blend of or straight Test, EQ, Deca, right now on 350mg Deca with 150mg Test so at 500mg total ATM and find this to yield pretty damn good results still and it's the diet and training obviously that makes shit happen. Never needed high doses to grow, and always done great even at 200mg Test per week.

I was considering doing a blast around 350mg Test/350mg Deca (250mg each E5D) for the next 20 weeks starting in a week or two, done it before at half those doses, was cruising back then and did great.

Curious to see how others go,

cheers

I cruise at 100mg Test E per week and 500iu HCG 2x a week (TRT prescribed) which keeps me at around 1100ng... I blast once a year for 20 weeks, starting in April or May.... just started this years blast.... 500mg Test E... 600mg Mast E.... Tbol the last 6 weeks at 50mg a week... Arimidex and HCG throughout the blast.... my blasts are when I cut, mainly to retain muscle and strength as dieting without is always a disaster.

I'll stay on my trt dose of 200mg test e when I cut but I jump it up in the fall/winter 1000mg wk test. Great post and eager to see what others are doing.

I'll be honest...I basically stopped cruising this year. My "cruise" consists of usually 500mg test and 100-200mg deca. It's made a huge difference in my ability to hold size and stay lean. Although I don't plan to sustain this for too long. Gotta keep an eye on my health or I could die at any seco

I'll be honest...I basically stopped cruising this year. My "cruise" consists of usually 500mg test and 100-200mg deca. It's made a huge difference in my ability to hold size and stay lean. Although I don't plan to sustain this for too long. Gotta keep an eye on my health or I could die at any seco

Come in, Major Tom. Over. Can you hear me, Major Tom? Over. Requesting status. Over.

My Dr prescribed trt dose is 100mg, but I haven't seen that in quite a while now. I'm really liking the philosophy of holding test steady at say 250-ish all the time and just adding to it as the blast arises.

But I'm not built for show, so there's that

We are all a bit different, so your milage may vary.

I've been taking 200 mg/wk test plus 400 deca and latest blood test gave 1,283 ng/dL test based on sensitive LCMS.

I guess that means a TRT cruise dose for me would be about 150-200 ish.

Back