Finasteride and Nizoral Shampoo effectiveness (for hairloss)

the people who report permanent problems with finasteride don't understand why they are having sexual side effects.

Their problem is they have low dht. THIS IS FIXABLE. taking testosterone (steroids) will replenish the dht levels because testosterone converts into DHT

Not everyone wants to take "steroids" for the rest of their life just to be able to get laid. Also the issue is in the 5alpha reduction of test to dht ..id suspect a permanent reduction in 5 alpha reductase....so you dont really know if more test will for sure fix the problem.

Not everyone wants to take "steroids" for the rest of their life just to be able to get laid. Also the issue is in the 5alpha reduction of test to dht ..id suspect a permanent reduction in 5 alpha reductase....so you dont really know if more test will for sure fix the problem.

Bingo. I can't believe it took me this long to rep you.

Along the lines of everything that can be done to save hair, transplants are the best. Micro graphs are more affordable than they were 10-15 years ago. I'd like to have another round for the front. I still have 80% of my hair, but the front is receding again.

The only negatives to transplants are the 1-2 months after surgery you have these red dots at your hair line from surgery. At lot of hat days and I have a job that doesn't really call for wearing a hat. The cost for me was $16 a micro plug 3-5 hairs. I had 200 plugs transplanted 10 years ago and I need 200-300 more today. The pain was very minor after the first day.

You can use nizoral and it will help with test as would dutasteride or finasteride (at some potential costs as Heretostudy pointed out) but nothing will help hairloss with tren if you are predisposed. It dioesnt 5 alpha reduce to dht so dht inhibitors and topical treatments do nothing. It is such a potent androgen that if you are predisposed to male pattern baldness you will very likely lose some hair.

agreed! Tren stay away and mast too.

Hi. 36, male, probably not going bald through genetics. Consider my hair the only thing I have going above my neck. Starting beginner test cycle in a few/several week's after dieting to lose excess fat. Want a hair loss backup just in case. Sounds like nizoral and toco 8 are the safest against potential sides. There are two nizorals on the market; regular (blue white label) and w ketoconazole (red and blue label). Any preference/difference? I saw the keto is for fungus and whatnot. I know I will suffer from increased acne since I still battle with a lot still at my age. Thanks!

Hi. 36, male, probably not going bald through genetics. Consider my hair the only thing I have going above my neck. Starting beginner test cycle in a few/several week's after dieting to lose excess fat. Want a hair loss backup just in case. Sounds like nizoral and toco 8 are the safest against potential sides. There are two nizorals on the market; regular (blue white label) and w ketoconazole (red and blue label). Any preference/difference? I saw the keto is for fungus and whatnot. I know I will suffer from increased acne since I still battle with a lot still at my age. Thanks!
I am not familiar with the different versions of Niz, but hit me up with a PM and I can give you a coupon for that toco.

Back