Finasteride or Dutasteride During Cycle Only?

MrNiiR

So for my next cycle i was wondering if i ran either Finasteride or Dutasteride during the cycle only to keep DHT at bay would it give me any long term sides that ive read about these DHT inhibitors? I`ve heard serious endocrine damage from them but thats from long term use and not during cycles. The cycle i was going to run was Test +Tbol cut/recomp.

Id suggest dutasetride over finasteride. It inhibits both 5ar iso enzymes and is more effective at half the dose of fina.
Also the numbers for long term issues are exaggerated , they are like 1.3 % of all users and you are correct - they are long term users.

Id suggest dutasetride over finasteride. It inhibits both 5ar iso enzymes and is more effective at half the dose of fina.
Also the numbers for long term issues are exaggerated , they are like 1.3 % of all users and you are correct - they are long term users.

Sounds good looks like I'll be going with durasteride on cycle and throughout pct. What dosage would you recommend?

My buddy does .5mg/day and swears by duta...the topicals are a great idea. I am not MPB prone but i use the topicals myself just to be safe.

My buddy does .5mg/day and swears by duta...the topicals are a great idea. I am not MPB prone but i use the topicals myself just to be safe.

Sounds great to me man thanks a bunch for the help, also I was wondering if tailing dutasteride has any effect on strength and mass gains because according to some it does.

Back