Finding Sperm Bank and related Questions

AnonEagle

Apologies if this is the wrong forum.

Planning on starting TRT soon, but first I want to deposit some sperm given my young age and desire to have kids in 10 years. I know some people say it's not necessary but the peace of mind is worth the cost to me.

That said, anyone done it, or know how to find a reputable place?

This place shows up when I do a search of places that do it in my (fairly large metro) city: Sperm Donor Search - Find Sperm Donors - Fairfax Cryobank

Looks like it would be 5 years of storage for $1350, and $750 for the initial deposit and blood tests. Is this fairly standard? Anyone know if this place is reliable?

This price is not cost prohibitive to me, but if I could save a significant amount of $ by looking farther away I definitely would..still a huge chunk of change!

Side Q: I assume I should drop using Clen/Ketotifen before I go there? Would it be bad to tell them that I have been taking these (or other on-cycle drugs in the past)? I'm not sure if these people are like standard doctors where it will get on my insurance permanent record or whatever...

Finally, assuming I don't tell them about steroid/ancillary/other drug use, does anyone have any idea how long should I wait from use of my clen/keto before I go to make a deposit? 2 weeks or so? A month?

Thanks for any input, and obviously anyone's experience that has done this before!

Back