First Avavar Cycle.

Popichulo

Alleged Fatass!
Hey Ladys my girl wants to run an Anavar cycle (If you wanna see her I posted her pics on the conv board as Popis Girl) anyways this will be her first cycle and I am not sure what kind of dosages to give her and for how long so if you ladys can give your .02 worth it would be grately appreciated. The tabs I can get are 5mg.

I read it and It isnt direted toward first timers. I just want to know for how long, and how much?

Id say 10mg- for 12 weeks! that was my first cycle and I had great results.. hows her training and diet?

Hey training is consistent split into upper and lower twice a week her diet is good she doesnt really have to worry about it she is naturally fit. Thanks Nicole appreciate the help. I will make sure to post some nice pics after her cycle

Popichulo said:
Hey training is consistent split into upper and lower twice a week her diet is good she doesnt really have to worry about it she is naturally fit. Thanks Nicole appreciate the help. I will make sure to post some nice pics after her cycle

well.. diet is necessary as even though anavar is mild.. she can still put on weight if her diet is not clean!!

remember Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) build muscle and her weight may increase, but her diet will make the difference in her putting on LEAN body mass or putting on Body mass that includes fat!!

but Nicole is accurate... 10mg for a good 12 weeks is a nice run for her first cycle..

What brand are you giving her??

Is that 10mg at one time or split it up? They come in 2.5mg, 5mg, and 10mg right? What do you suggest?

Back