First CLENBUTEROL Cycle... Comments Appreciated.

allanglorious

DAY
1-40mcg clen,500mg taurine (12 MAR 11)
2-40mcg clen,500mg taurine
3-60mcg Clen , 1g Taurine
4-60mcg Clen , 1g Taurine
5-80mcg Clen , 1.5g Taurine
6-80mcg Clen , 1.5g Taurine
7-100mcg Clen , 2g Taurine
8-100mcg Clen , 2g Taurine
9-80mcg Clen , 1.5g Taurine
10-80mcg Clen , 1.5g Taurine
11-80mcg Clen , 1g Taurine
12-40mcg Clen , 1g Taurine
13-40mcg Clen , 1g Taurine
14-20mcg Clen , 1g Taurine
15-20mcg Clen , 1g Taurine

3 Litres of water and 2 bananas a day.

Diet - hight protein, medium fat, low carbs
Cutting Supps- 2000mg CLA , 400mg Green tea extract
Cardio - 30mins low intensity after gym workout...

Will post my progress.

Last edited:
Just finished my second week on clen and t3. I'm going to take a break then back on it agsin for 2 weeks. Works great. Body temp is higher and I can tell I'm thining out.

OMG - I love this site!!! I'm learning so much, yet thought knew everything before finding here. Great to know there is potential for what I've been doing to improve further. Never tried clem yet (do not know where to get either); taurine is in my Red Bull, but now I want to add the powder to my Yohimbine HCL & Anhydrous caffeine regimen, which Kicks!! (along with my regimen of supplements & eph & now unavailable Gaspari T3 product that I bought & froze)...I'm wondering if between cycles of that the clem would keep things moving when off of Therm Thyro?
:blue:

Last edited:
taurine is in my Red Bull

I'm unsure of your other questions as I'm a noobie myself :p

But I definitely wouldn't relies on getting your taurine from a daily energy drink.

Pick up some taurine powder if you can, it's around $5-10 for 225g online. It'll last a few 2 week on 2 week off cycles.

Well worth it in the end!

DAY
1-40mcg clen,500mg taurine (12 MAR 11)
2-40mcg clen,500mg taurine
3-60mcg Clen , 1g Taurine
4-60mcg Clen , 1g Taurine
5-80mcg Clen , 1.5g Taurine
6-80mcg Clen , 1.5g Taurine
7-100mcg Clen , 2g Taurine
8-100mcg Clen , 2g Taurine
9-80mcg Clen , 1.5g Taurine
10-80mcg Clen , 1.5g Taurine
11-80mcg Clen , 1g Taurine
12-40mcg Clen , 1g Taurine
13-40mcg Clen , 1g Taurine
14-20mcg Clen , 1g Taurine
15-20mcg Clen , 1g Taurine

3 Litres of water and 2 bananas a day.

Diet - hight protein, medium fat, low carbs
Cutting Supps- 2000mg CLA , 400mg Green tea extract
Cardio - 30mins low intensity after gym workout...

Will post my progress.

If i were you Id try and take 2g-5g of taurine a day. I thought 2 bananas and 2 gal of water would be enough but Iv experienced two hardcore cramps in my abs and my legs in the middle of a blow job this week.... wasnt thrilled by the sides LOL

I'm unsure of your other questions as I'm a noobie myself :p

But I definitely wouldn't relies on getting your taurine from a daily energy drink.

Pick up some taurine powder if you can, it's around $5-10 for 225g online. It'll last a few 2 week on 2 week off cycles.

Well worth it in the end!

Thanks! :wiggle:

day 2 now... 40mcg of clen and up my taurine to 3g.... had a banana before taking it ... and 1 more banana 1 hour after taking it... feels normal, no shakes or anything, gonna up my dosage... muscle aching bad after yesterday's training... hoping for the best !

day 2 now... 40mcg of clen and up my taurine to 3g.... had a banana before taking it ... and 1 more banana 1 hour after taking it... feels normal, no shakes or anything, gonna up my dosage... muscle aching bad after yesterday's training... hoping for the best !

Don't up your dosage on the same day. If you don't have any shakes, go for 50-60mcg tomorrow and stay at that for a day or two.

How much do you weigh?

I was on a clen/cytomel run for 4 weeks I peaked the clen at 200mg for 4 days and the cytomel at 150mg for 4 days. I dissolved all of them under my tongue and did not swallow a whole pill
As long as you can take the sides then your good. It fel as if my brain was being squeezed and a little tingly but that wore off after about 20mins.
From time to time I would down a sugar free red bull or a maonster zero just to give me a boost at my boring ass job.
I lost 3 inches in my waist line but didn't lose a single pound of weight. I also did this cycle as a test to see what it would do while my workouts were almost non-exsistent. And my diet consisted of a slim fast drink for breakfast and dinner, a somewhat ok lunch usually a trukey or chicken sandwich from the deli and a small bag or baked chips. in between would be either a nutri grain bar or banana or 1.5 liters of water. I also drank no less than 1 1/2 gallons of water a day. Yes I woke up about 6-8 times a nite to piss.

As soon as my Test/Win cycle arrives from Thailand I plan on hitting that hard for 10weeks and of course follow up with post cycle therapy (pct).

I am currently
31yrs
6' 1"
250LBS
BF ???
I know how my body works and what it takes to drop the fat for me and gain muscle. I did 5 years in the US Army infantry so physical fitness was life. Not saying they are 100% smart about it but in order to be promoted you have to be physically fit to a point.

Thanks for ur inputs guys.. I'm 170cm, 65kg just trying to lose bodyfats.. Been stuck at 65kg for 4 mths alr so decided to try clen, anyway 3rd day today had 60mcg and 3g taurine, 3 bananas, slight hand shivers...

Thanks for ur inputs guys.. I'm 170cm, 65kg just trying to lose bodyfats.. Been stuck at 65kg for 4 mths alr so decided to try clen, anyway 3rd day today had 60mcg and 3g taurine, 3 bananas, slight hand shivers...

Get yourself some Ketotifen.

Beta-2 receptors become "saturated" even after a few days of taking clenbuterol. When the receptors are clogged, they can no longer take in the medication (up-regulate). The keto will clear out the beta-2 receptors, thus allowing the expected dosage to be up-taken. You will find far greater results running clen this way.

Ketotifen yes or you can do the OTC anti histamines. Benadryl and the rest work on the same exact receptors that Ketotifen work on. So save some cash and some time and hit up your local pharmacy.

I'm gonna hit up the tuarine in my next run. Hadn't seen it before and it sounds like it will be right up my alley.

Back