First Cut Cycle Looking to see if I'm missing something ?

Rainman978

I'm gonna run a 10 week cycle test prop, tren ace, and winny w/ test cyp
Test prop 100mg every 3rd day weeks 1-10
Tren Ace 100mg every 3rd day weeks 1-10
winny 50mg every 3rd day weeks weeks 3-10
Test cyp 500mg the first week front load & and then 250 a week for the next 8weeks
Nolvadex PCT one week after last pin for 4 weeks 100/100/50/50

Am I missing something ?? I'm 205 , 15% BF , I diet well with a pretty even split 200 carbs 200 protein a day

Test cyp 500mg the first week front load & and then 250 a week for the next 8weeks

Am I missing something ?? I'm 205 , 15% BF , I diet well with a pretty even split 200 carbs 200 protein a day

What's your cycle history?

Are you using HCG or an AI?

In the last couple years I have done 3 or 4 just straight up Test cyp / Deca 10 weeks 1mg a week of each , very low dose stuff . One of those cycles I did throw some A50's in there but got way too water bloated . I have been training for 5 years solid , very committed to training correctly on and off . I was a hard core gym rat all throughout my 20 and early 30's . Gave it up for a decade , and hitting it hard again in my 40's . No HCG or AI sir , my knowledge is limited on those . This will be the first time I have ever used Nolv . I just want to do it right , not waste $ and be safe about it all. So if it's odd .... then what's off ? Front load the 2mgs and then run 1 mg a week for the duration ? Too many non esters ? Give me a hand if you have a min .

test prop and ace have very short half lives. They should be pinned ED or EoD.
ED being better for consistent blood levels.
winny should be taken ED (are you taking tables or the injectable kind)

Cyp for 8 weeks is a waste imo, it's a longer ester and only just kicking in when you're stopping it. Front loading won't do anything either.

This cycle needs more research. Prop e3d? Finishing tren and test same week? Loading with cyp?
Do you know why are you running 2 tests in the same cycle? Starting nolva after 7 days Eventhough cyp there?

I suggest you research more on you diet first them this cycle. From the given cycle you can gain or loose depending on your diet. You are running your carb Protein 1:1 ? I recommend a carb cycling diet and almost bobble that protein.
Good luck. Research makes perfect.

Ok Guys , I'm gonna start this prob end of Jan so here is some changes based on the orig cycle I posted .

Test prop 100mg every Eo day weeks 1-10
Tren Ace 100mg every Eo day weeks 1-10
winny (Inj) 50mg every day weeks weeks 5-10
Test cyp 500mg the first week front load & and then 250mg a week for the next 8weeks

Am I missing something ?? I'm 205 , 15% BF , I diet well with a pretty even split 200 carbs 250 protein a day

Not sure how to run HCG or Prami , (or if its ness here) any suggestions ?

The link you posted was great , I actually printed it and read it in thru in depth , but its Test E with a few estr blockers ? Great info but isn't my cycle the complete opposite ? I'll take some time and read thru the post .

I'll be honest with you I base my cycle off this web site info ? Maybe you could check out this link steroidology.com/running-with-monsters-test-prop-tren-ace-and-winny/
It was actually kinda comical to see the guy who wrote it question it in earlier post ! LOL granted I did add my own little twist to it with the cyp

I'll be honest with you I base my cycle off this web site info ? Maybe you could check out this link steroidology.com/running-with-monsters-test-prop-tren-ace-and-winny/
It was actually kinda comical to see the guy who wrote it question it in earlier post ! LOL granted I did add my own little twist to it with the cyp

So where in that article does it tell you to run prop e3d?

Or tren? Lol..

How about you came up with some nonsense because you didn't know any better and got told otherwise?

It does not , that was my experiment to run by you !! I have since changed it in thread #12 as you can see , but no one has yet to say its a good looking run kid , kick out the cyp and your good to go ? Or add this and it looks good ? My opinion sir was to run the cyp and run the others E3D hoping someone would see I was trying to fill in the gap with the long ester. Is that not worth a shot ? I'm here to learn more .... aren't we all ?

calling it comical when i call you out on poor cycle set up and saying you built it based on my article doesn't really make sense.. because you didn't build it off my article.. my article calls for ed or eod injections specifcially

you need clomid pct.. not nolva

Back