First cycle 500mgs Test E with Dbol (Before pics)

TLG

First cycle results. Test/Dbol (Before/after pics)

Chur

Stats: 173cms, 73kgs, 10-12%, 19 yo, 2 years xp, 170kg squat, 92.5kg bench, 205kg dead, all raw.

Cycle:
Weeks 1-10 - 500mg Test E (pin Sunday and Wednesday)
First 25 days - 25mg Dianabol (all at once pre workout with grapefruit juice)
Weeks 1-12 - Adex 0.3mg every Monday Wednesday Friday

post cycle therapy (pct) starts 2 weeks after last pin
Nolvadex 50/50/25/25

Cycle goal: Maximum hypertrophy with minimal fat gain. Hoping for 85kg+ bodyweight

Training program will be a 4 day split:
Monday - Chest, tris and bis
Tuesday - Quads, hammies, calves
Thursday - Shoulders, triceps and abs
Friday - Back, hamstrings and bis

I won't be counting calories but back when I was, I was getting 4000+ a day. Macro ratio was 400g carbs, 150g protein, 200g fat. Mostly clean but once in a while, I'd get some extra calories in by consuming a 2000 calorie meal at McD's or something. I hate salt though, I don't have salt on anything and try to minimise it as much as I can as I reckon it's one of the worst things you can have if you wanna stay lean. Gonna be eating as much as I can every three hours, I'll keep a loose calorie count for the first few weeks and aim for 5000 cals daily.

First pin will be later on tonight but won't take Dbol until tomorrow morning.

Updates

6 Dec 2012, 18 days into cycle: Gained 4kgs, I still seem to be just as lean. I can see my abs and there are still striations in my chest when doing flies just like before the cycle. Strength has improved dramatically suddenly. I thought my Dbol may be bunk or underdosed as I was not seeing any strength gains after two weeks. On the 15th day, it kicked in and I ended up benching my 3 rep max of 90kgs for 8 reps then did 100kg for one rep, a 5kg PB pre-fatigued. Squat has improved similarly, my previous 1RM of 180kgs with knee wraps is now my 8RM. My previous 1RM of shoulder press was 60kgs, today I repped it for 8.

16 Dec 2012, 4 weeks into cycle. Weight is up to 78.5kgs now. Up 5.5kgs since starting. Holding a bit more water and fat but not a lot. Starting to fill out my shirts a lot more.

30 Dec 2012, 6 weeks into cycle. Weight got up to 79.7kgs at the end of the 5th week but maintained weight last week. Benched 100kgs for 5 reps, and got lean as. I think I'm as lean as when I started this cycle now. I'm getting comments and compliments left right and centre now about how much bigger I am now. When I first started where I work 2 years ago, I was 54kgs so it's pretty funny to see my coworker's reactions when I tell them I gained 25kgs in two years.

6 Jan 2013, 7 weeks in. Stalled a bit this week as I got drunk on New Years and was in another city for two days. Plus the gym was closed so training was a bit patchy. Diet was pretty average too. Back into it now, motivation is higher than ever.

16 Jan 2013, 8 and a half weeks in. Last pin today. Ran out after only 17 shots. Vials must have been underfilled. I'm very happy with my results. End weight 80.5kgs, gain of 7.6kgs, mostly lean. No sides apart from mild acne on face, shoulders, back and chest. Nipples may be a little bit sensitive but no visual difference can be observed. Going to start post cycle therapy (pct) in 14 days. I wrote a comprehensive review of my cycle experience on Page 6.

Pics

Day of first pin, 18 Nov 2012 72.9kgs
View attachment 547031

One week in, 25 Nov 2012 74.5kgs
View attachment 547118

Two weeks in 2 Dec 2012, 76.5kgs
View attachment 547268

Three weeks in, 9 Dec 2012, 76.9kgs
View attachment 547353

4 weeks in, 16 Dec 2012, 78.5kgs
View attachment 547423

Pics continued in my next post

Last edited:
Just pinned for the first time in my right glute. I wasn't that nervous as I've read up quite a bit and most guys say it's nothing. I couldn't even feel the needle going in but it was slow to inject, took about 20 or 30 seconds and I mustn't have fully plunged down cos I had some oil left in the barrel. Freaked out tho cos after I finished injecting and pulled out the pin, there was a little blood in the syringe. Hopefully it's algood, I'm not dead yet so it seems like I didn't do any harm

Progress pics (continued)

5 weeks in, 23 Dec 2012, 78.9kgs
View attachment 547511

6 weeks in, 30 Dec 2012, 79.7kgs
View attachment 547603

7 weeks in, 6 Jan 2013, 79.5kgs
View attachment 547739

8 weeks in, 13 Jan 2013, 80.4kgs
View attachment 547879

8 and a half weeks, end of pinning. 16 Jan 2013, 80.5kgs
View attachment 548037

Last edited:
do u even lift?

You are one cheeky cunt mate, I swear I will wreck you

Progress pics continued

Week 9, 21 Jan 2013, 79.35kgs, got drunk on the weekend, puked heaps and didnt' eat much at all :(
View attachment 548038

Week 10, 27 Jan 2013, 79.00kgs
View attachment 548179

Week 11, 3 Feb 2013, 78 or 79kgs dunno
View attachment 548405

Week 12, 10 Feb 2013, 79kgs. First week of PCT
View attachment 548538

Week 13, 17 Feb 2013, 78kgs. Second week of PCT
View attachment 548676

Last edited:
this is normal. do you aspirate? you need to do it, every time.

I did aspirate and nothing came up so I injected. Dont really see the point of it though because once u start pushing the plunger the needles gonna move anyway and so u might move it into a vein or vice versa. Gonna aspirate anyway just to stay safe. And what is normal, the blood in the syringe?

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

dude u look great but i think u're too young to start but as u have started doing so be very careful because u're too young.i'll add some hcg on cycle to avoid shut down and u're post cycle therapy (pct) is too short 25mg for 25 days not good.....for example if u do clomid i should be like 300mg on day first and the 150 mg for week1 ed...100mg per day for 2 weeks and the 50mg ed for week 4 and 5 and 25mg ed for week 6.....

i dont know what your thinking running a two compound (or any compound) cycle at your age.. your natty test levels are high, you could have done a simple test booster and gotten great results.. instead you decided to risk your long time health...

i dont condone things like this.. .so good luck to you!

You suggesting he drops the d-bol and just goes with the test (if anything at all at his age) ?

i dont know what your thinking running a two compound (or any compound) cycle at your age.. your natty test levels are high, you could have done a simple test booster and gotten great results.. instead you decided to risk your long time health...

i dont condone things like this.. .so good luck to you!

I know that most people would say i am too young but the juice was cheaply and readily available and the temptation of fast gains was too much to ignore. I cannot say with confidence that I will not regret this later, most likly I will but it has been done. I am going to follow through with this cycle no matter what anyone says so please don't post comments condemning my decision. Thanks

PS, I promise Im going to keep this log updated til the end includng PCT and post post cycle therapy (pct). I already keep a log on another forum which I have kept for over a year so this will be a complete log of my first cycle experience from start to finish

You suggesting he drops the d-bol and just goes with the test (if anything at all at his age) ?

well your first cycle should be test alone regardless.. but at his age i recommend staying away from gear

but seriously OP, wtf is your post cycle therapy (pct)? 25mg of clomid for 25 days? or is that nolva?

Its Nolvadex sorry. Going to edit OP. I got one 25ml bottle of tamoxifen dosed at 25mg/ml so thought 25mgs for 25 days would be best

Oh dear, I really hope you appreciate what you have got yourself into.

My main piece of advice is making sure when you do PCT you do everything you can to get it right and get comprehensive blood work done once you complete your cycle.

Then don't do it again until your at least 25.

I wish I had waited longer to start and I'm sure many others do too.

That being said GL and stay safe.

The injection site is slightly sore today. It feels like it's bruised and I can feel it when I sit down and walk. It's just a bit uncomfortable, not painful or anything. I'm pretty relieved.

At 2:40pm I drank about 300mls of grapefruit juice, and at 3:05pm I had a ml of the Dbol orally. It's dosed at 25mgs/ml and I've got 25mls. I've decided to take the 25mgs a day all at once pre workout since I need to use a pin to draw the orals and I'll use twice as many pins if I do it twice daily.

Then I fucked up and drank a ml of the Anastrozole instead of taking half a ml like I was supposed to.... I forgot that I was only supposed to take 0.5mg of adex. It's dosed at 1mg/ml. Got 25ml of that as well. Oh well, should I skip Wednesday's Adex since I took double today or continue as normal?

Gonna go gym and hit chest now. Pumped!

Monday - Chest tris bis

Incline Bench press
20kg x20
40kg x10
60kg x12, 8
50kg x8, 6, 6

Flat DB press
20kg x12, 10, 9

Dips
BW x12, 3 sets

Pec dec machine superset with skullcrushers
50lbs x12, 25kgs x12, 3 sets

Cable crossovers superset with tricep pushdowns
x12, x20, 3 sets

EZ bar curls
17kgs x15, 15, 12, 10, 10

Hammer curls
8kg x12, 3 sets

Abs for 5 minutes

Stretching for ten minutes

I had a pretty good train considering I only had three hours sleep due to excitement. I finally fell asleep at midnight and I had to wake up at 3am to go to work at 4am. Don't know if it was the Dbol taking effect already but my biceps were pumped, it almost hurt. Never had that before.

72.90kgs post workout

Last edited:
Back