FIRST CYCLE - 9 WEEKS - TEST E 500mg - SUCCESS - RECCOMENDATIONS

john cena

Hello all, :wavey:

This is the cycle im currently on: (currently 2nd week in- 16/may/16)

Week:
1 - 9.5: Test E 500mg/ week
2 - 10: Arimidex .25 EOD
11.5 - 15.5: Nolva (40,20,20,20) & Clomid (70,35,35,35)

Pin: mon & thurs.

Blood tests:
Week:
<2 (pre cycle): All within normal levels
4:
>6-8 (post cycle):

Stats:
23 (Had an x-ray and growth plates have stopped growing)
176cm tall
85kg
14-16% BF

Training age: 4 years solid 6-7 days week my training split is great and nutrition is on point counting macros.

In a slight bulk while on cycle 200-350 calorie surplus.

Injecting:
1st,2nd injection into glute went great was smooth, very little pain, 2.5/10 tenderness the following 2 days after pin. Slight lump under skin for the 2 days following injection. No redness, blood or bad pain. I use 19 gauge to draw and 23 gauge 1 1/4" needle to inject.

* Would anyone suggest a different PCT dosage?

* When to get post cycle blood tests done?

* What dosage of hcg would you reccomend for my next cycle? (500iu/week during cycle?)

* Anything else to expect or to put into consideration?

The reason im doing 9.5 weeks is to see how my body reacts to test e only, dont want to do a heavy cycle as im not using hcg and also only time available at the moment.

Any reccomendations or suggestions would be great!

Thank you very much for your time and consideration!

Last edited:
i'm not your daddy so i'm not gonna give you the 'youre too young' lecture about wanting to gear up at 23. you're a big boy right? so i'm sure you're gonna do whatever you wanna do...

so here are tips on how to not fuck yourself up by using steroids:
1- 9 weeks is way too short for a test enth cycle. it should be at least 12 weeks, if not 16. you won't see shit from 9 weeks it doesnt even fully kick in until the end of the first month.
2- do more research because it sounds like you don't really know much about the stuff you're taking, and it sounds like you're just using another preset cookie cutter cycle plan. dont do that.
3- don't be in your second week of your first test e cycle and already plan out your second cycle because again, your stuff hasnt even kicked in yet
4- i think you're bodyfat is a bit too high to be on gear, especially if you are trying to bulk.
5- always have anti estrogens on hand always always always, during ur PCT and even after you're done. also dont automatically assume that .25mg eod will work for you at 500mg test. figure out for yourself the dosage and frequency that works for you.
6- do some more fucking research asap because you have too many questions that should have been understood before you even started

i'm not your daddy so i'm not gonna give you the 'youre too young' lecture about wanting to gear up at 23. you're a big boy right? so i'm sure you're gonna do whatever you wanna do...

so here are tips on how to not fuck yourself up by using steroids:
1- 9 weeks is way too short for a test enth cycle. it should be at least 12 weeks, if not 16. you won't see shit from 9 weeks it doesnt even fully kick in until the end of the first month.
2- do more research because it sounds like you don't really know much about the stuff you're taking, and it sounds like you're just using another preset cookie cutter cycle plan. dont do that.
3- don't be in your second week of your first test e cycle and already plan out your second cycle because again, your stuff hasnt even kicked in yet
4- i think you're bodyfat is a bit too high to be on gear, especially if you are trying to bulk.
5- always have anti estrogens on hand always always always, during ur PCT and even after you're done. also dont automatically assume that .25mg eod will work for you at 500mg test. figure out for yourself the dosage and frequency that works for you.
6- do some more fucking research asap because you have too many questions that should have been understood before you even started

fuck everyone is so negative on here.. anyway

1- The reason im doing 9.5 weeks is to see how my body reacts to test e only, dont want to do a heavy cycle as im not using hcg and also only time available at the moment.

2- I've been researching around 2 years now feel like this is good first cycle, if not explain?

3- not planning too just getting knowledge and info, like you told me to do in point 2 (research)

4- its approx BF% and don't want to cut would hinder gains

5- i got ai starting off low doing as u recommend

6- i have all the answers to the questions CLEARLY its in the details in my post, just want other opinions, so i can broaden my knowledge, as u stated to do in point 2

Thanks for input tho good points

1- The reason im doing 9.5 weeks is to see how my body reacts to test e only, dont want to do a heavy cycle as im not using hcg and also only time available at the moment.

2- I've been researching around 2 years now feel like this is good first cycle, if not explain?

3- not planning too just getting knowledge and info, like you told me to do in point 2 (research)

6- i have all the answers to the questions CLEARLY its in the details in my post, just want other opinions, so i can broaden my knowledge, as u stated to do in point 2

Last edited by a moderator:

We are not all negative.

As you were told 9 weeks is not long enough it will take 5-6 weeks to begin. So you won't really know anything at 9 week. So sorry this is a waist of your money and doing it at your age. I mean you are going to be shut down for nothing.

Will you grow, YES you are going to think these fvckers know nothing I put on 10,15,20 lbs. Well that's all water even if you keep your E2 in check. First cycle it will happen a little anyway.

When it is just getting started at 5 weeks you have not built any LMM. You are not going to build much LMM in 9 weeks. You body is not digital it doesn't just react and build just because you have introduced Test and your level is up. Steroids help you metabolize protein into muscle at a higher rate
So training , diet and rest are the keys. So 9 weeks becomes 4 or so.

That fact that you are doing a short cycle like this for a first cycle tell me you are a bit shy on this idea (unsure) and have not enough knowledge (NO offence here) Please learn how AAS works within the body, what does it do?

Welcome to the forum John. There's a lot to learn and this is the place to learn it. It's not that people here are negative, they just don't want you and other younger members to hurt themselves. And there's been a few trolls running about. Do you have any more specific questions?

We are not all negative.

As you were told 9 weeks is not long enough it will take 5-6 weeks to begin. So you won't really know anything at 9 week. So sorry this is a waist of your money and doing it at your age. I mean you are going to be shut down for nothing.

Will you grow, YES you are going to think these fvckers know nothing I put on 10,15,20 lbs. Well that's all water even if you keep your E2 in check. First cycle it will happen a little anyway.

When it is just getting started at 5 weeks you have not built any LMM. You are not going to build much LMM in 9 weeks. You body is not digital it doesn't just react and build just because you have introduced Test and your level is up. Steroids help you metabolize protein into muscle at a higher rate
So training , diet and rest are the keys. So 9 weeks becomes 4 or so.

That fact that you are doing a short cycle like this for a first cycle tell me you are a bit shy on this idea (unsure) and have not enough knowledge (NO offence here) Please learn how AAS works within the body, what does it do?

Thank you,

I understand, im not shy, just really cannot in my current situation go any longer.

If it kicks in week 5 i should still get good 5-6 weeks with good test levels as the last injection is 9.5 weeks in?

I will keep reading on this as there is always more to learn.

But i think this is a good first cycle as it will give me a good understanding on how the compounds work within my body and have done all the precautions for optimal health.

Thank you,

I understand, im not shy, just really cannot in my current situation go any longer.

If it kicks in week 5 i should still get good 5-6 weeks with good test levels as the last injection is 9.5 weeks in?

I will keep reading on this as there is always more to learn.

But i think this is a good first cycle as it will give me a good understanding on how the compounds work within my body and have done all the precautions for optimal health.

Well of course it's your choice and we know you are going to go for it. Be carful you PCT correctly and use your AI.
Now this is important that you know all the sides of high n low estrogen. There are many so with this knowledge you can monitor how you are feeling so you may need adjustments.

Look into the thread on Estrogen and Prolactin on one of the sticky's where you came in. I myself adjust my AI on what's going on with body. I am experienced so for you, you can come and talk about it and get advice before you adjust.

Welcome to the forum John. There's a lot to learn and this is the place to learn it. It's not that people here are negative, they just don't want you and other younger members to hurt themselves. And there's been a few trolls running about. Do you have any more specific questions?

all good, nah whole reason of the post was just to get any opinions/ recommendations on improving cycle!

run it 12-14weeks min +pct

The reason im doing 9.5 weeks is to see how my body reacts to test e only, dont want to do a heavy cycle as im not using hcg and also only time available at the moment.

Shouldnt be to bad tho for first cycle, only 1 injection off from 10 weeks

Last edited:
Currently up to my 3rd week 1st injection.

1st week: Both injections went smoothly. First one had the most PIP. Hardly anything tho probably 3/10 pain/ tenderness the following 2 days. Slight bump under skin.

2nd week: 1st injection good, 2nd injection into glute when aspirated blood was in syringe so pulled out and re-pinned about 1cm above last spot, aspirated and was all good, hurt more going in tho, i think it must be because it was more blunt?

Training and nurtition is great.

Havnt notice any sides, although have noticed im a bit more irritable over little things i usually just let slip.

Balls have gotten a bit smaller i think.

test e at 9th week won't give you much of gains because it starts to really kick in late 6th-7th week. so you would benefit only 2 weeks of it. if you want tod o a short cycle you should of ran Prop. now that you have started i suggest you add another 3 weeks to that. you will definitely like it.

test 500 mg week 1-12
your ai dosage is fine, once you get bloodworm taper it up or down depending on how much u need.

Nolva (40,20,20,20) & Clomid (100/50/50/50)

Btw: 9 week cycle or 12 week cycle, you will be shut down regardless and it isn't a heavy cycle but it will be better to do a long ester for 12 weeks rather then 9.

Holy crap are you still screwing around with aspirating? Listen if you want smoother injections with less shaking and moving all about just pin and plunge. There are so many articles that tell you that aspirating dose not have to be done.

I'm going to have to write a real short article on this. I would go into detail but most of us are a bit tired of the subject and or all I have to say in length.

Edited, PS: don't get me wrong, nothing wrong if you want to aspirate. It is just not necessary. I find it to go much smoother for people who just pin and plunge.

Last edited:
Holy crap are you still screwing around with aspirating? Listen if you want smoother injections with less shaking and moving all about just pin and plunge. There are so many articles that tell you that aspirating dose not have to be done.

I'm going to have to write a real short article on this. I would go into detail but most of us are a bit tired of the subject and or all I have to say in length.

Edited, PS: don't get me wrong, nothing wrong if you want to aspirate. It is just not necessary. I find it to go much smoother for people who just pin and plunge.

Hey Mike , the point of aspirating isn't just to be sure u dont shoot in a vein? I dont pin myself , that what my nurse told me tough.

Is there any other reasons ppl would aspirate?

Back