First cycle advice greatly needed. Thanks

honnestabe

Im am currently in week 10 of my first cycle i have been running Test E500mg 2x a week , proviron, arimidex eod.
Anyhow this week i have started to notice side effects. Such as when i came i cramped in my prostate slightly. and my testicles shrunk significantly on week 9.
Also today i did a quad shot and noticed a dot of blood come out of my quad afterwards, (I drew back before shot too) anyways after two intense leg day workouts i felt like i was going to throw up and my quad has tensed up majorly and is verry sore it is not a virgin muscle and didn't hurt until after workout....is this normal?
Anyways due to side effects i have considered making today my last pin and starting my pct in 14 days i already have liquid climid and novadex.
-my Stats are 20yrs old,6ft. 213lbs training daily for past two years , body fat 12percent,

So you are running a gram of test a week on your first cycle?

Blood coming out after an injection is perfectly normal.

Of course your testicles have shrunk. You are using AAS and not taking hCG. What did you expect? This is going to hamper your PCT.

Prostate issues are likely due to high E2. How much AI are you running and where did that put your E2 at when you last got blood work? You may need to run some antibiotics if it persists.

Waiting 14 days is not enough if you have been running a gram per week.

Correction 500mg total a week not a gram. Also I know that led day feeling is normal. But I have not felt that way hours after a work out before and had to quit out completely on today's leg workout extremely early.

Im am currently in week 10 of my first cycle i have been running Test E500mg 2x a week , proviron, arimidex eod.
Anyhow this week i have started to notice side effects. Such as when i came i cramped in my prostate slightly. and my testicles shrunk significantly on week 9.
Also today i did a quad shot and noticed a dot of blood come out of my quad afterwards, (I drew back before shot too) anyways after two intense leg day workouts i felt like i was going to throw up and my quad has tensed up majorly and is verry sore it is not a virgin muscle and didn't hurt until after workout....is this normal?
Anyways due to side effects i have considered making today my last pin and starting my pct in 14 days i already have liquid climid and novadex.
-my Stats are 20yrs old,6ft. 213lbs training daily for past two years , body fat 12percent,

Definitely need some hCH in your cycle.

I rotate shots in the quads cant get my ass by myself ..23 gauge aways get a dot of blood I aspirate as well just put on a bandaid that will stop the bleeding and any gear that might leak out and massage the shit out of it that will help spread the oil and reduce the soreness also ,,,,after a couple weeks of quad shots the soreness will go away ......def should have been running Hcg

Back