First Cycle and PCT

We are one of the most competitive supplier for varieties of caps and hats wholesale in China. Many cheap mlb hats and nhl hats wholesale on our site with fantastic quality. All kinds of styles for you including cheap snapback hats wholesale and also
snapback cap wholesale, they are really the biggest bargins for you.

^^^^ thats spam fellas and likely a scammer don't fall for it. :whipping:

I'm going with 500mg test e / Equipoise 300mg 1-12 weeks Aromatase inhibitor (AI) arimidex along side then post cycle therapy (pct) clomid

Quality

Am glad to be in this site.I want to know more .How soon do they show effect?Somebody talk to me.I really want to know.

Anabolic steroids, technically known as anabolic-androgen steroids (AAS) or colloquially as "steroids", are drugs that mimic the effects of testosterone and dihydrotestosterone in the body

weight: 190lbs 5"10
Lifting for 3yrs

Im on my 5th week on test e 250 twice a week for 12 weeks..I have gain 10lbs so far and strength went up this week.
Im planning on adding tren hex on my 9th-12th week!!..I would just want to know the recommended doses for tren hex!!
PCT consist of clomid 50/50/50/50

It is really one of the great piece of writing which provide me the entire kinds of the necessary information and the steps for the starting of my first cycle.I hope when you also study this page you will be glad to know the entire necessary information.

shareholder conflicts

Last edited:
weight: 190lbs 5"10
Lifting for 3yrs

Im on my 5th week on test e 250 twice a week for 12 weeks..I have gain 10lbs so far and strength went up this week.
Im planning on adding tren hex on my 9th-12th week!!..I would just want to know the recommended doses for tren hex!!
PCT consist of clomid 50/50/50/50

I wouldn't be using Tren at this time for you...do you know what you need to take for Tren during cycle to combat sides? How many cycles have you done...I'm afraid to ask.

I am a newbie and there are no words that can describe what this amount and
quality of information means to me. I needed a guide because I didn't know where
to start and what I needed to gain weight. Naturally am thin and 6.2ft tall so whether
I gain or lose weight the category never changes. I tried but I could never go beyond my
genetic potential of a 165lbs. My goal is to get my weight up to 225lbs. Being thin
doesn't bother me much. The challenges it brought to my life was never the motivation to
want to use steroids. But not being able to perform at my best on the soccer field, really
bothers me. Not being able to gain weight, really bothers me. I want to get bigger, stronger,
and definitely happier and mentally healthier. I need direction. I checked a few websites such
as buysteroids.com and oralsteroids.com but am not convinced those products are real.
Somebody please show me the door and I'll walk the rest. I need it. And I need a mentor.
I thank you for your time and for caring. Hope to hear from you. you can also email me at saints@cyber-rights.net

Back