First Cycle and PCT

I am a newbie and there are no words that can describe what this amount and
quality of information means to me. I needed a guide because I didn't know where
to start and what I needed to gain weight. Naturally am thin and 6.2ft tall so whether
I gain or lose weight the category never changes. I tried but I could never go beyond my
genetic potential of a 165lbs. My goal is to get my weight up to 225lbs. Being thin
doesn't bother me much. The challenges it brought to my life was never the motivation to
want to use steroids. But not being able to perform at my best on the soccer field, really
bothers me. Not being able to gain weight, really bothers me. I want to get bigger, stronger,
and definitely happier and mentally healthier. I need direction. I checked a few websites such
as buysteroids.com and oralsteroids.com but am not convinced those products are real.
Somebody please show me the door and I'll walk the rest. I need it. And I need a mentor.
I thank you for your time and for caring. Hope to hear from you.
Why don't you start a thread with this buddy, you will get alot more help that way

Great Sticky...I was thinking 500mg/wk for my first cycle, along with some ADEX. My question is, do you truly need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 500iu per week to keep your sack at 500mg? Could I use a lower dose?

When someone writes Nolv 40/40/20/20, does this mean 40mg Each Day for the first and second week and 20mg after? or something else?

this forum is loaded with info. I now know ill be on the right track when i find the things i need. well im off to read some more. im tryin to figure out exactly the best cycle for my situation...awesome forum again

Great Sticky...I was thinking 500mg/wk for my first cycle, along with some ADEX. My question is, do you truly need HCG at 500iu per week to keep your sack at 500mg? Could I use a lower dose?

At the very least have some adex on hand brotha... if your nuts start to shrivel it can be painful or at least uncomfortable for some. This will subside after a few days use of HCG. Always better safe than sorry.

Hey hows it going i was reading a bunch of forums and came across some info you wrote I am very new to steroids I've never used but I'm going to very soon so I want the right info/understanding and hope you can help me out I am 25 6"2 215 pounds I'm gonna be honest here I was working out for the last couple years on an off along with my job as a window cleaner in a big city which was cardio demanding anyway I fell off a roof broke a few bones in my back waited 2 months then started physio which was 8 weeks and 4 hours a day 5 days a week it was hard but got easyer now I'm working out at the gym 4-5 days a week 2 hours a day and yea here I am I've got 2 bottles 10ml test c ... sorry for the life story if you can help me with what I should be taking how much and when to be successful and decently safe I would appreciate it alot thanks

At the very least have some adex on hand brotha... if your nuts start to shrivel it can be painful or at least uncomfortable for some. This will subside after a few days use of HCG. Always better safe than sorry.
Thanks for the help. I think that the better safe than sorry route is the way to go when it comes to the sack. Is 500iu per week the minimum effective dose to take while on cycle?

Thanks for the help. I think that the better safe than sorry route is the way to go when it comes to the sack. Is 500iu per week the minimum effective dose to take while on cycle?

That's all you will probably need, but it's the sort of thing that you can play by ear.... or nut ;) You know your body better than anyone else

Thanks so much for this post. I can admit, when I first started thinking about steroids, well ... I didn't even realize their were different kinds.

A great article on that was "Steroids for Dummies" at steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroids-bodybuilding-articles/1810-steriods-dummies.html

I appreciate that this article clearly pinpoints test e or test c as the best first choice for newbies. That brings up a question:
1. What is the difference between Testosterone enanthate and cypionate? I realize the article says they are almost identicle, but that makes it hard to choose. Is the choice basically just done when you see what your source has to offer -- is the choice just based on availability? 500mg/wk seems like the right amount to me, since some of my internet research shows that Test e and c are often sold at 250mg.

This article gave me a great base knowledge of what I was looking at. Also, the article addressed some of the fears I had which were preventing me from getting started, "If I use steroids, won't I get bitch tits?" and "Won't my balls shrink?" However, that was when I learned that additional substances must be used in tandem with the anabolic substance. There must be something to deal with estrogen during the cycle, and there must be a substance plan to kick start the body's natural testosterone production back into automatic after running the body's testosterone on manual. post cycle therapy (pct).

So, this article goes past those basics. Now, I've learned that "dealing with estrogen" during the cycle is actually two seperate substances. One for moobies, one for balls -- substances actually address the two major fears I had to getting started. For moobies -- Arimidex or Aromasin. For balls -- HCG.

This brings up some questions:
2. What is the difference between Arimidex and Aromasin? Sorry if I'm missing something in this main post or in any of the replies. I've read everything, and I'm still not sure which to incorporate into my first cycle.
--- What I really do like is that this article really makes it clear that a first cycle should be a simple test e -- so, is there a simple, most basic choice between Arimidex and Aromasin?
--- Nevermind, just re-read and you said "Aromasin is the obvious choice." Scratch this question.
3. In the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) section, it says 'A blood test would be the most ideal way to determine the dosage of the AI." I was thinking of getting my testosterone levels tested before I start this process. Does anyone else do this? How often during and after the cycle do you test test levels? Do you do it at the doctor's or is there a self-test you can take? Also, how can I find out what "levels" determine what "dosage" of the AI? Or is it just trial an error. You test test, find out test is lower that it should be, so you try a smaller dosage of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) -- you test test again and now it's better, but still too low, so you increase Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and test again. Now, it's perfect, so that's your dose. Is that how it works? Also, this raises another question: How long after taking the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would a test test be accurate?

This is gold:

"Sunday 10mg Aromasin
Monday 10mg Aromasin/500iu HCG
Tuesday 10mg Aromasin/300mg enanthate
Wednesday 10mg Aromasin
Thursday 10mg Aromasin
Friday 10mg Aromasin/500iu HCG
Saturday 10mg Aromasin/300mg enanthate"

This is too:
"I recommend the following post cycle therapy (pct) protocol for esters like cypionate and enanthate;
Day 1-16 : (...) i.e. 1,000iu HCG etd.)
100/100/100/50 clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-3 after aas ester clears)
20mg/20mg/20mg/10mg Aromasin (20mg daily for 3 weeks, 10mg daily in week 4)
3g Vit C every day split in 3 doses
10g creatine daily

The HCG is administered BEFORE the ester clears to increase the mass of the testes and bring back ITT levels. This will allow the testes to sustain output of testosterone sooner."

So, thanks. But more questions:
4. How long after an injection of test e or test c should clomid start? I've read multiple reviews on this.
5. One guy said that a testosterone levels check (again) should be the indicator on starting post cycle therapy (pct). (as I understand, you've been running Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and HG. What levels would I be looking for as an indicator the time is right to start post cycle therapy (pct).

Thanks

I will be switching between HCGenerate and HCG during my cycle...500iu split 250iu Monday-Thursday is sufficient. I switch between the two so I do not become desensitized to HCG as that will happen using for long periods of time.

I will be switching between HCGenerate and HCG during my cycle...500iu split 250iu Monday-Thursday is sufficient. I switch between the two so I do not become desensitized to HCG as that will happen using for long periods of time.
I haven't really looked into HCGenerate, but this sounds interesting.

I will be switching between HCGenerate and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during my cycle...500iu split 250iu Monday-Thursday is sufficient. I switch between the two so I do not become desensitized to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as that will happen using for long periods of time.

HCGenerate is a waste of time. If you want to take weeks off from Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) then just take weeks off. I usually just use it as needed and then blast before post cycle therapy (pct). Also, you probably won't become that desensitized to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), but what large doses over a long period of time can do is desensitize your leydig cells.

Heavy iron, please advise I was planning to run arimdex during my test cyp cycle ED or EOD as you recommend at .5-1mg.

My main question for you; what do to recommend I do for post cycle therapy (pct). I know I should have nolvadex on hand for emerg gyno. You mention high doses of clomid post cycle therapy (pct), much higher than I have seen and I just wanted to know if 100Mg for first 3 weeks of pct is necessary for a 24 year old, or could I do lower doses? Also start of pct is to be roughly 14 days after last inject of test right? I'm still a little unclear on the pct but almost there and ready to go just want some clarity, I appreciate all of this info and help you contribute

Back