first cycle and questions

agular9

I'm 5'10" 170... i want to gain a lot of mass and keep it!

I've messed with some stuff, but only for a week and now i'm ready to do a full cycle. I have these two options, which one should i do... recomendations?

3 bottles of test ethanate (8weeks) and 4 weeks anadrol

or

2 bottles test ethanate and 2 bottles cypionate ( 6 weeks each, 12 week total) and 4 weeks anadrol

will one cycle cause impotence for the rest of your life? I know its a dumb questions, but if i were to do one of these cycles, will i not be able to have kids?

Also, this shit doesnt really make your penis grow does it?

I'm a newbie... sorry.

First, can you give us your stats? Age, weight, height, training experience, etc. This will help us guage where you are at in terms of your training and what the appropriate steps would be to take.

agular9 said:
will one cycle cause impotence for the rest of your life? I know its a dumb questions, but if i were to do one of these cycles, will i not be able to have kids?

There is a chance that even one cycle could affect your natural testosterone production and sperm count for the long term. Now, these chances are extremely small and nearly every user who uses steroids responsibly and does the appropriate research on the subject before hand are usually fine. However, there is always a chance. It's one of the risks we take.

agular9 said:
Also, this shit doesnt really make your penis grow does it?

In a word, no.

welcome to ology bro

i would stick with one of the two, test e or cyp. IMHO i wouldnt change up. Thats really all i can say before we see your stats and history

I'm 22, 5'10" 170 lbs... i've been working out for about 5 years, but never anything tense. I'm still very small and would like to get bigger, but it just seems like my genetics will not allow it. I'm pretty strong, can bench 275, but look like i can only do 200.

I more than likely will only do the one cycle because i would like to have a family... just wondering which cycle would give me the most gains and actually let me keep them when i end it. I know i have to get something else, thats legal, i'm just not sure what.

Any help would be great... thanks.

agular9 said:
I'm 22, 5'10" 170 lbs... i've been working out for about 5 years, but never anything tense. I'm still very small and would like to get bigger, but it just seems like my genetics will not allow it. I'm pretty strong, can bench 275, but look like i can only do 200.

I more than likely will only do the one cycle because i would like to have a family... just wondering which cycle would give me the most gains and actually let me keep them when i end it. I know i have to get something else, thats legal, i'm just not sure what.

Any help would be great... thanks.

Have you analyzed and critiuqed your diet yet. That could be your main problem in not being able to gain more size. I would most definately check into that before jumping into the juice....

Welcome to ology. I am also new and I have found a ton of great info here. The best place to get the basics is in the new members forum. There is a lot of information about first cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). Make sure to rsearch post cycle therapy (pct). Research-ology.com has great post cycle therapy (pct) products.

Back