first cycle and trust issue with it

fromitaly

Hi everyone, i had this cycle prescription from a retired university professor (sports science). Now he is a bodybuilding trainer, i think he's 60 years old.
I do not personally know athletes he train but i know that many of them compete in regional / national amateur categoris and some of them have good results (good genetics)

I have 10+ years of history in training and i've been trained by him as a NATURAL bodybuilder since 4 months. i'm 6'1 "and i was 205lb at 14% bf.
Whit his diet and training program i reached 185lb 10%bf and now i decided to turn into AAS to get more results for a clean bulk. i asked to him to prescribe me a cycle

Nowadays still natural, at the end of the cut i'm eating approximatively 2600kcal on training days (4) and 1600kcal on rest days. macros on training days are 250cho 85 fat 200pro

The problem is that the cycle he suggested to me, i think it's weird, i asked something soft, and here it is:

first 4 weeks:
100 test propionate Monday and Thursday
100 decadurabolin on Tuesday
10mg nolvadex every day

5th week:
2 clomid every day, 1 morning and 1 in the evening
1 gonasi 1000 on Mondays and Thursdays

from 6th to 10th week:
250 text enant on Monday and Thursday
10 mg nolvadex every day
25 mg Prostate every day

11th week:
2 clomid every day 1 morning and 1 in the evening

12th week:
1 clomid per day for 10 days

MACROS for the cycle are:

5 days of training 3700kcal = 400cho 105fat 300pro
2 days rest 2300kcal = 185cho 70 fat 250pro

the problem is that EVERYONE is telling me that this is a bad no-sense cycle, especially for being my first one!

i don't know who i have to give my trust. i think that because of his age, he maybe still at 80's??? or is it ok??

if anyone could give me some feedback I would really appreciate. thanks

Op you just need to reread the stickys. Why are you making this so complicated.

Follow the protocol for test 500 mg and an Ai. Then proper PCT. THAT'S IT

100mg test p twice a week? Makes no sense. You'd be rollercoastering on a TRT dose.

And 100mg of deca won't do a damn thing.

That cycle is dosed way to low and seems to rely on out dated methods. I would start with something like 400 to 500 mgs of test e or test c, hcg 250 ius monday and friday, an Ai , then clomid and nolva for pct.

Hi everyone, i had this cycle prescription from a retired university professor (sports science). Now he is a bodybuilding trainer, i think he's 60 years old.
I do not personally know athletes he train but i know that many of them compete in regional / national amateur categoris and some of them have good results (good genetics)

I have 10+ years of history in training and i've been trained by him as a NATURAL bodybuilder since 4 months. i'm 6'1 "and i was 205lb at 14% bf.
Whit his diet and training program i reached 185lb 10%bf and now i decided to turn into AAS to get more results for a clean bulk. i asked to him to prescribe me a cycle

Nowadays still natural, at the end of the cut i'm eating approximatively 2600kcal on training days (4) and 1600kcal on rest days. macros on training days are 250cho 85 fat 200pro

The problem is that the cycle he suggested to me, i think it's weird, i asked something soft, and here it is:

first 4 weeks:
100 test propionate Monday and Thursday
100 decadurabolin on Tuesday
10mg nolvadex every day

5th week:
2 clomid every day, 1 morning and 1 in the evening

from 6th to 10th week:
250 text enant on Monday and Thursday
10 mg nolvadex every day
25 mg Prostate every day

11th week:
2 clomid every day 1 morning and 1 in the evening

12th week:
1 clomid per day for 10 days

MACROS for the cycle are:

5 days of training 3700kcal = 400cho 105fat 300pro
2 days rest 2300kcal = 185cho 70 fat 250pro

the problem is that EVERYONE is telling me that this is a bad no-sense cycle, especially for being my first one!

i don't know who i have to give my trust. i think that because of his age, he maybe still at 80's??? or is it ok??

if anyone could give me some feedback I would really appreciate. thanks

Ya that dudes trippin. Read the stickys bro. Glade you came here first. I would never recommend that to someone who has never used a cycle.

Back