first cycle blood work question

Errorz

I am going to be taking a test E cycle in a few weeks and just made an appointment with my doctor for bloodwork. What are the main things I should ask to get checked with my bloodwork in order to make sure I am safe to take Test E.

I will be running a cycle like this:
Weeks 1-10:
*500mg testosterone per week
*1 quarter tablet of Fincar per day (1.25mg)
*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every other day (0.25mg)
*1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)
*320mg Saw Palmetto Extract per day

Week 11:
*300mg testosterone per week
*1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)
*320mg Saw Palmetto Extract per day

Week 12:
*200mg testosterone per week
*1 tablet of clomid every day (50mg)
*320mg Saw Palmetto Extract per dayy

Week 13:
*1.25mg of finasteride per day
*.25mg of Arimidex every other day
*100mg of clomid every day

Week 14:
*1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every 3rd day (0.25mg)
*50mg of clomid every day

So much wrong in here.

*With the enanthate ester, you need to inject twice per week. So split them into two 250mg injections each week.

*No reason or need to taper down the dose, the long ester will do that for you. Stick with 500mg start to finish.

*What's with the finasteride? Do you have confirmed MPB? Even so I would leave it out unless you actually need it... it's a harsh drug for some.

*Why the hell are you taking clomid on cycle? Do you understand how SERMs work? Clomid is a terrible choice for gyno prevention which is I assume why you've included it... leave it out.

*DO NOT take finasteride or arimadex during PCT... you will hinder your recovery.

*Where is the nolva in PCT? <-- that is what you should be using for gyno prevention btw, or better yet Raloxifene.

*Your plan has no effective PCT at all. You will still have T on your system (meaning you are STILL on cycle) the entire time you've proposed to take clomid.

DO YOUR RESEARCH. You need to know what you're doing when you inject hormones. This game can have some serious and permanent negative effects. Please educate yourself and realise that you are nowhere near ready to use AAS.

Any questions feel free to ask...

Prince

Bloods you will need both pre, on and post cycle:

Comprehensive meta -bolic panel
Full blood count

LH
FSH
Total Testosterone
Estradiol (e2)

So much wrong in here.

*With the enanthate ester, you need to inject twice per week. So split them into two 250mg injections each week.

*No reason or need to taper down the dose, the long ester will do that for you. Stick with 500mg start to finish.

*What's with the finasteride? Do you have confirmed MPB? Even so I would leave it out unless you actually need it... it's a harsh drug for some.

*Why the hell are you taking clomid on cycle? Do you understand how SERMs work? Clomid is a terrible choice for gyno prevention which is I assume why you've included it... leave it out.

*DO NOT take finasteride or arimadex during PCT... you will hinder your recovery.

*Where is the nolva in PCT? <-- that is what you should be using for gyno prevention btw, or better yet Raloxifene.

*Your plan has no effective PCT at all. You will still have T on your system (meaning you are STILL on cycle) the entire time you've proposed to take clomid.

DO YOUR RESEARCH. You need to know what you're doing when you inject hormones. This game can have some serious and permanent negative effects. Please educate yourself and realise that you are nowhere near ready to use AAS.

Any questions feel free to ask...

Prince
Thanks for this Prince!

Back