First Cycle boys...Test & EQ

c_smith

Hey guys,

Yes I know, I should only be doing test the first time around, but a friend of mine (of equal size and experience) ran both together, didn't experience noticeable sides, and got really amazing gains from it. I know side effects are different for everyone, but I really want to gain 20 lbs and I guess it would be possible with just test, but I want to ensure I keep all my gains and have EQ help me out in doing so.

First, I have been lurking around this forum for a while here and there and have been wanting to take AAS for a while, but had decided to get my body fat a little lower before doing so. I am at a good point now where I want to start. I am 23 years old, 178lbs, 6'1". I have been lifting for a few years now and my diet is definitely in check.

So here is what I am expecting to take for my first cycle...please critique! I would appreciate it a lot and any feedback I get, I can provide to newbies like myself. Well here it is:

Wk 1-13 Test Enanthate 500mg/week
Wk 1-12 Equipoise 300-400mg/week
-->injecting tuesdays and saturdays
Wk 1-18 Nolvadex 20mg each day
PCT:
Wk 15-18:
Day1 300mg Clomid
Day 2-11 100mg Clomid
Day12-21 50mg Clomid

So what do you guys think? If you guys can convince me that I could run Test-E by itself and keep 20 lbs after my cycle, I would be willing to try just Test, but after seeing my workout buddy and the gains he achieved, I'm quite set on this cycle. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

sounds about right. you could just start the clomid at 50mg then 40 then 30 then 20. i would run it for 4 weeks in my opinion. no need to really assload it like that in my opinion. but everyone has there own thing.
ANOTHER THING, for weeks 1-4 maybe 5 throw in some dbol. 40mg a day to kick start it. youd see some nice gains then.

Hey guys,

Yes I know, I should only be doing test the first time around, but a friend of mine (of equal size and experience) ran both together, didn't experience noticeable sides, and got really amazing gains from it. I know side effects are different for everyone, but I really want to gain 20 lbs and I guess it would be possible with just test, but I want to ensure I keep all my gains and have EQ help me out in doing so.

First, I have been lurking around this forum for a while here and there and have been wanting to take AAS for a while, but had decided to get my body fat a little lower before doing so. I am at a good point now where I want to start. I am 23 years old, 178lbs, 6'1". I have been lifting for a few years now and my diet is definitely in check.

So here is what I am expecting to take for my first cycle...please critique! I would appreciate it a lot and any feedback I get, I can provide to newbies like myself. Well here it is:

PCT:
Wk 15-18:
Day1 300mg Clomid
Day 2-11 100mg Clomid
Day12-21 50mg Clomid

So what do you guys think? If you guys can convince me that I could run Test-E by itself and keep 20 lbs after my cycle, I would be willing to try just Test, but after seeing my workout buddy and the gains he achieved, I'm quite set on this cycle. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

question are you guys sbrothers and share the same genetics?
if not how do you know YOU wont get sides.

but thats just for you to think about and think about how you will handle the sides if you get any.

next 13 weeks of test is good
but 12 weeks of EQ is to short and should be longer. and the mg amount is to low.

^^ya, i've been told my EQ mg is more towards the lower end. Would you suggest upping it to about 500mg? I'm aware they there will obviously be differences in reactions towards the test and eq due to our difference in genes and other factors, but that's why I chose EQ instead of deca. There's no way I could put up with "deca dick" and I don't want bloating issues and stuff like that and I thought EQ would be the better choose. If side effects do arise, I could assume they are coming from the Test, but I guess its always better to be safe than sorry. Well I am considering taking test and upping the dosage amt to 600mg/week...but do you guys think I would be able to put on a good 20 lbs and keep it? Keep in mind, I just finished cutting over summer and will be starting to bulk so it shouldn't be as difficult putting on some weight. What do you guys think?

Hey guys,

PCT:
Wk 15-18:
Day1 300mg Clomid
Day 2-11 100mg Clomid
Day12-21 50mg Clomid

Just cause ur buddy didn't get sides doesn't mean u won't.

:laugh3:

^^ya, i've been told my EQ mg is more towards the lower end. Would you suggest upping it to about 500mg? I'm aware they there will obviously be differences in reactions towards the test and eq due to our difference in genes and other factors, but that's why I chose EQ instead of deca. There's no way I could put up with "deca dick" and I don't want bloating issues and stuff like that and I thought EQ would be the better choose. If side effects do arise, I could assume they are coming from the Test, but I guess its always better to be safe than sorry. Well I am considering taking test and upping the dosage amt to 600mg/week...but do you guys think I would be able to put on a good 20 lbs and keep it? Keep in mind, I just finished cutting over summer and will be starting to bulk so it shouldn't be as difficult putting on some weight. What do you guys think?

No were suggesting that u stick to 1 compound of Test for ur 1st cycle.

blah blah blah

all you need is test and food on your first cycle-your buddy prolly wasted the EQ and could have got the same gains from test alone.

test dbol would be a much better choice if you HAD to do 2 compounds.

Just a question, why u running nolva throughout ur cycle?? you realise it will hinder ur gains

Well IMO your not ready for AAS but you most likely won't listen. People have no patience now a days.

I would drop the EQ and just stick with the test for now.

Well I've had a gym membership for 6 years now, but the first two years I only went about 2-3 times a week and didn't know how to properly work out (I would just work out random muscles whenever) and my diet at that time had no order/sequence. For the last 3 years now, I've been going to the gym regularly and for the last 2 years my diet has been really clean. Trust me, I don't eat any junk food...I have the occasional cheat meal ever so often. I know what to eat when and eat every 3 hours I am up more or less depending on if I am bulking or not. I really wanted to take up AAS last year but realized I wasn't ready, but I am definitely ready to take them up now. And i might just stick to the Test-E at 600mg/ week, but I was just thinking that EQ would help me harden things up and retain my gains more effectively. I have a friend who did a strictly test cycle and I could not even tell he was on anything, but of course his diet wasn't in check and wasn't working out as effectively and I guess it just kind of scared me that I would invest my time and dedication in AAS and not get anything in return. Im well aware that he just wasn't ready for them and thats why he never gained anything so I know I shouldn't look at him as an example, but that is partly the reason why I wanted to stack my cycle with EQ...

Just a question, why u running nolva throughout ur cycle?? you realise it will hinder ur gains

I never knew it would hinder my gains. Has nolva been proven to do so? The reason why is because when I first started working out when I was 18 or 19, I always had excess fat under my chest...like a minor lump that really annoyed me. After changing up my diet and workout routine, I got rid of it, but I just don't want to risk the chance of that coming back. I just feel like I would be more prone to developing gyno than others since I've had minor issues with it in the past. I understand most people just use nolva during their PCT, but I thought I would just try to prevent the issue from coming up at all rather than trying to fight it half way through the cycle. Well how about if I lower the dosage of nolva and take either 10mg/ day or 20mg every two days? Would that still be relatively just as effective and not hinder my gains as much?

For your first cycle do test only. Find out how you react to one compound at a time.

500mg of test and you will grow like a weed. I was a hard gainer my first cycle was primo @ 200mg/wk and Winstrol (winny) @ 50mg 3 times a week. I gained 22lbs.

If I could do it over, I would have taken test only.

Save the EQ.

The only way to retain your gains is to recover your HPTA (Natural Test) ASAP and to increase your cals with high protien and clean carbs. Dont over train when you come off, step it down a little.

All anti estrogens and Aromistase inhibitors will hinder your gains. You need estrogen for many different factors during a cycle. You just dont need all of it.

I rarely take anything unless I see signs of gyno.

If I were to take anything, which would be a great addition to your cycle is Proviron at 50mg ED. It should control some of the estrogen, as well as attach to the anabolic receptors allowing more free test to circulate.

Eat clean and have fun!

^^Thanks for that info Lawnsaver. I really appreciate it. I will definitely look into proviron. So your saying I take 50mg each day? For how long if my cycle is 13 weeks of Test-E at 600mg/week? Do I still start taking clomid 2 weeks after my cycle as mentioned above?

Well I've had a gym membership for 6 years now, but the first two years I only went about 2-3 times a week and didn't know how to properly work out (I would just work out random muscles whenever) and my diet at that time had no order/sequence. For the last 3 years now, I've been going to the gym regularly and for the last 2 years my diet has been really clean. Trust me, I don't eat any junk food...I have the occasional cheat meal ever so often. I know what to eat when and eat every 3 hours I am up more or less depending on if I am bulking or not. I really wanted to take up AAS last year but realized I wasn't ready, but I am definitely ready to take them up now. And i might just stick to the Test-E at 600mg/ week, but I was just thinking that EQ would help me harden things up and retain my gains more effectively. I have a friend who did a strictly test cycle and I could not even tell he was on anything, but of course his diet wasn't in check and wasn't working out as effectively and I guess it just kind of scared me that I would invest my time and dedication in AAS and not get anything in return. Im well aware that he just wasn't ready for them and thats why he never gained anything so I know I shouldn't look at him as an example, but that is partly the reason why I wanted to stack my cycle with EQ...

I don't bother reading BIG BLOCK paragraphs..hard on the eyes..

For your first cycle do test only. Find out how you react to one compound at a time.

500mg of test and you will grow like a weed. I was a hard gainer my first cycle was primo @ 200mg/wk and Winstrol (winny) @ 50mg 3 times a week. I gained 22lbs.

If I could do it over, I would have taken test only.

Save the EQ.

The only way to retain your gains is to recover your HPTA (Natural Test) ASAP and to increase your cals with high protien and clean carbs. Dont over train when you come off, step it down a little.

All anti estrogens and Aromistase inhibitors will hinder your gains. You need estrogen for many different factors during a cycle. You just dont need all of it.

I rarely take anything unless I see signs of gyno.

If I were to take anything, which would be a great addition to your cycle is Proviron at 50mg ED. It should control some of the estrogen, as well as attach to the anabolic receptors allowing more free test to circulate.

Eat clean and have fun!

This is how to make an eye easy post! space shit out abit!!

I never knew it would hinder my gains. Has nolva been proven to do so? The reason why is because when I first started working out when I was 18 or 19, I always had excess fat under my chest...like a minor lump that really annoyed me. After changing up my diet and workout routine, I got rid of it, but I just don't want to risk the chance of that coming back. I just feel like I would be more prone to developing gyno than others since I've had minor issues with it in the past. I understand most people just use nolva during their PCT, but I thought I would just try to prevent the issue from coming up at all rather than trying to fight it half way through the cycle. Well how about if I lower the dosage of nolva and take either 10mg/ day or 20mg every two days? Would that still be relatively just as effective and not hinder my gains as much?

Yup from what i recall, nolvadex decreases growth hormone and IGF-1.
If ur prone to gyno i would go with aromasin and just have some letro on hand if u got to nuke some shit!

So I've been reading up on proviron and its been getting mixed reviews. Could I possibly just take nolvadex at 60mg per week (pre-pct) so that it minimally reduces estrogen?

Well, I guess I need to do some more research on this, but what would you guys suggest? Just putting off the nolva until I am done my cycle, unless I begin to see signs of gyno during my cycle,but otherwise just use it in my PCT?

Alright guys, I decided that I am going to keep this as a Test only cycle. It's my first time and I really need to know how I react to Test and how beneficial it is for me. Should I keep it at 500mgs or bump it up to 600mgs? Would 600mg be too much?

Also, is there any suggestions you guys can give me to kickstart this cycle? I don't really want to have to wait 4 weeks to see the effects, but I guess its not much of an issue.

A lot of friends of mine have used Dbol to kickstart their cycle, I just don't want to gain a lot of water weight. I want this cycle to be all solid muscle gains...What do you guys think about Turinabol? Or should i just leave the cycle as is?

Do you guys really think it will be possible for me to gain 20lbs off a just test cycle with a clean diet and dedicated gym routine? Will 600mgs be too much even if I don't stack my cycle?

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Back