First Cycle Complications

The_New_Guy

First thing I'll address is the test fever, I understand what it is and that it's not necessarily common among test users but it does happen. I've been getting some serious test fever, to the point where I'm sprawled on the floor burning up for hours feeling like there's a stack of phone books on my chest making it hard to breathe. The fever normally lasts a day, maybe a day and a half but I can't train during that time.. I can barely even eat. I've put up with it for about two and a half weeks now, I only get the fever on maybe one or two injections a week (1.5ml prop EOD). Will my body get used to the gear or can I expect random attacks of test fever throughout the entire cycle?

The second thing is my greatest concern. Four days ago I injected my right quad (1.5ml prop + 1ml Boldenone) and the cork was pretty severe. I woke up the next morning and couldn't get my leg out of bed. The cork felt like it had spread to a much larger area than normal. Four days later sitting down I still can't lift my leg an inch off the ground, but standing up I can lift my leg, but I can't bend it, so walking is a big hassle. To get into my car I have to lift my leg with my hand like a cripple and physically put it in the car and lift my foot onto the pedal (I can pivot my foot from accelerator to brake). The quad is the tiniest bit swollen, but it's extremely tender (weirdly it's tender on the opposite side of the injection site, I pinned on the outer right and all the pain and tenderness radiates down the left side). Unless I'm standing my right leg is essentially dead and useless, no matter how hard I try I can't even raise my foot an inch from the floor if I'm sitting, I strain myself to the point where I almost shit myself and still can't do it. Has anyone experienced such a thing, if so, how long can I expect to wait until it recovers?

Regards
The New Guy

Yeah, a lot of prop has a sting to it but i've never experienced, or even heard of a case like yours. That's pretty harsh. You're fever should have been gone by now too. Maybe you got a touch of something else on top of the test. If it gets warm to the touch you should seek medical advice. Hell, i might even seek it now w/your symptoms.

Good luck and wish you the best.

From what I have seen, people that seem to be getting test fever perpetually seem to be on gear that isn't clean, meaning has pathogens in it, you inject into muscle, it goes into bloodstream, body recognizes it as dirty and gives you fever (fever is a defense mechanism), the cork in your leg seems to prove furthermore my point. Seek medical advice, you are poisoning yourself.

Cant say exactly what the problem is....but its too severe to just let it go on. You might have contaminated gear....or you have an aversion to the Prop ester...some guys do ....if you have used Prop before and had no issues, then its a safe bet you got bad gear or some issues on injection(lack of cleanliness) that are messing you up.....I'd suggest changing suppliers and also try Test E next time

As far a test flu goes, i got it my first time. Not as bad as yours tho. I do get it every now and then but nothing major. And prop is notorious for pip. But that sounds horrible man. I agree that it could be bad gear. Get it checked out to be safe.

Thanks for the reply guys. The fevers seem to have subsided a bit, the last couple of jabs haven't really landed me in a bad fever, just the night after I get a temp fever for a few hours in bed and sweat it out.

From what I can tell the gear is clean, I personally know three other people on the exact same gear from the same bladder and they don't experience these symptoms. The leg is my only concern now, whenever I stand up now it feels like the muscle twists and writhes and I have to sit down and try to rub it out a bit before I can get back up... I'm hesitant about going to the doctor because I don't want 'Illegal use of Anabolic Steroids' on my medical record because I'm targeting a career in the Armed Forces.

Never tell them what you are doing.... Just tell them you were using b12 shots or play fucking dumb. Either way never admit to gear use, however that army career is going to be useless when they are amputating your leg because you didn't want to go to the doctor. Infections lead to death of the infected site(your leg in this case), non amputation will lead to death. Your choice, I wouldn't let this go.

PS: your gear could still be dirty, especially if crimping,filtration and filling is done manually at home. If it's a UGL and they do not have machines that do this nothing guarantees sterility at 99%. It may mean you are the unlucky one that got the vial that was filles the wrong way. Ex: forgetting to filter it.

Back