First Cycle Critique

gymsoldier

Hi all, looking for some critique on this first cycle that I started yesterday (16th May).
If you feel the cycle should be changed, can you give reasons why, as this is all a learning experience for me.

I'm 25 years old, 26 in less than three months.
Previous cycle history is two PH cycles .
Just finished an 8 week cut and hanging around 7% BF, down from 11%.
Lifting experience is 7 years, with the last 3.5 years being serious and consistent.
Diet plan good and knowledge is high (Diploma in Nutrition).
Body type is Ectomorph.

20ml Test-E 250mg/ml
5mg Stanozolol
20mg Tamoxifen
50mg Clomid

Proposed Cycle (First shot was 16th May):

455mg Test-E/wk for 11 weeks (1ml 250mg every 4 days)
Stanozolol at 35mg ED weeks 10 - 13 (4weeks)

PCT:

Tamoxifen at 20mg ED weeks 14 - 19 (6weeks - 20/20/20/20/20/20)
Clomid weeks 14 - 17 (4weeks - 200/200/100/100)

First Question:

I did my first shot yesterday (1ml 250mg). I performed a glute injection and followed all the correct steps. I used a one inch 25g needle. My glute is quite sore today, is this normal?

Drop the Winstrol, it will dry out your joints, tendons etc, it doesn't burn fat like people think, it drains the water out of your body, so when you stop taking it the water comes back.
Your PCT is WAY too much.
You only need the Clomid at 50mg a week for 4 weeks. If you want to run the Nolva as well go 40/40/20/20. Anything else is not necessary or beneficial.

Greens just said exactually what what I was going to say.
Winney bad
Pct to aggressive. Clomid is only effective at 50mg

Drop the Winstrol, it will dry out your joints, tendons etc, it doesn't burn fat like people think, it drains the water out of your body, so when you stop taking it the water comes back.
You only need the Clomid at 50mg a week for 4 weeks. If you want to run the Nolva as well go 40/40/20/20. Anything else is not necessary or beneficial.

Agreed, Clomid at that high of a dose would make you feel like shit, and have you crying like a little girl...I would even go 50/25/25/12.5, and grab some Post Cycle/Unleashed and drop the Nolva...but if your are dead set on Nolva then run it like above and two additional weeks at 10mg.

You have a very mild cycle there bro...although next time Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on-cycle or at least HCGenerate during cycle will help minimize shutdown, so plan better next time before you stick your first pin.

Good luck!

Virgin Muscle, It will get better each time you pin. Try warming the gear before pinning. "blow dryer, light bulb"

Do I heat it up to slightly warm, or kinda hot?

The reason I added Winstrol (winny) was actually to dry out a bit at the end of the cycle. So just to confirm, bad idea?

I will change my PCT accordingly, I was anxious about post cycle estrogenic sides.

You have a very mild cycle there bro...although next time Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on-cycle or at least HCGenerate during cycle will help minimize shutdown, so plan better next time before you stick your first pin.

Good luck!

I was unable to get my hands on any HCG, this cycle.

But out of curiosity, can you pin Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in the same barrel as your gear?

And, if I do get Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mid-cycle, is it too late then?

Thank you!

I'm in the same boat planing a test e only cycle keep us update with progress mate

Btw are you pining once a week or once every 4 days ???

I've adjusted my post cycle therapy (pct) accordingly with Tamoxifen at 40/40/20/20, and Clomid at 50mg ED.
My question is, would there be any extra benefit from running Clomid for 6 weeks at 50mg ED as opposed to 4 weeks 50mg ED?

Back