First cycle, D-bol/Test E 12 wks

johnnyreb24

Into the second week of my cycle so far, figured I would start a log. 6'0 193 pounds, eating around 3500-4500 calories per day. Heres what my cycle looks like:

wk 1-12: test E Aburaihan @ 250mg EOD
wk 1-18: Aromasin @ 12.5 EOD
wk 2-5: GP dbol @ 40mg
wk 10-14: HCgenerate
wk 15-18: clomid @ 100/100/50/50

Started my test on April 5, and the dbol on april 12th.

First 2 weeks: Started feeling pumps from the dbol by the end of the first week, feeling good. Started cycle @ 193, weighed in at 198 this afternoon. Trying to get to around 215. All lifts have gone up by around 5-10 pounds so far. Will keep it updated.

Day 19: Skin is becoming more oily and with some mild acne popping up. Weighed 200 pounds this morning for the first time. Weights have gone up once again and im feeling the pumps from the dbol, lower back pumps are getting worse so im cutting the dosage down to 30mg and running some taurine along with it. Feeling good so far though.

Last edited:
Day 39: Strength is still up, acne has gone down, skin is still oily. Weight has not gone up considerably but I can tell im getting bigger, shirts are fitting tighter and so are my jeans. Seem to be bloated still, thinking of running some Winstrol (winny) wks 8-12 @ 50mg ed, any thoughts on that?

Just ended week 9, weighed 202 this morning. Started my Winstrol (winny) last week...starting to feel some pumps from it, taking some glucosomine/chondroitin for the joints as well. Starting my HCGenerate on monday, hoping to pack on as much more muscle as I can in these last few weeks.

Into the second week of my cycle so far, figured I would start a log. 6'0 193 pounds, eating around 3500-4500 calories per day. Heres what my cycle looks like:

wk 1-12: test E Aburaihan @ 250mg EOD
wk 1-18: Aromasin @ 12.5 EOD
wk 2-5: GP dbol @ 40mg
wk 10-14: HCgenerate
wk 15-18: clomid @ 100/100/50/50

Started my test on April 5, and the dbol on april 12th.

First 2 weeks: Started feeling pumps from the dbol by the end of the first week, feeling good. Started cycle @ 193, weighed in at 198 this afternoon. Trying to get to around 215. All lifts have gone up by around 5-10 pounds so far. Will keep it updated.

Taking 250mg EOD of Test E is way too much.

hope that was a typo the 250 eod....how did that iranian test treat you i just ordered some and some of that gp dbol ....feel the test kikn in aroudn week 4?

The iranian test is way underfilled. I can only pull out barely .6 cc's out of a vial. I could really start feelin it weeks 5 and 6. I had to go down on the dbol because of bad lower back pumps, but I loved how I felt on it. Im on my 2nd week of Winstrol (winny) right now and I can already tell a difference, weights have gone up more and im definetely looking more defined in my chest and abs.

do you mean .6 cc out of the amp? I have heard that if you heat the amp up a little bit and swirl it a little to try and get it all to go to the bottom that this helps...just my .02

Yes amp is what I meant. Im currently on week 11, weight is right around the 202-205 mark. I am definitely gaining some size, been hitting my arms hard the past few weeks as they are my weak point, they are starting to grow as well. I will post some pics of before and after my cycle when its over. Strength is still up as well, this week I have felt the strongest that ive ever been and the workouts have been great.

Also, the winstrol has for sure kicked in, whole body seemed more defined for sure as well as my strength jumping 5-10 pounds in most all lifts. Joints are a little more sensitive but not too bad, been taking glucosomine/chondroitin for them.

just curious what made you decide to throw in the wini..... didnt seem like your weight went up too much while just using the test ? still getting .6 cc out of every amp?

Back