First cycle, deca plus something ? Need help.

bulletracing

Hi All
I am from sweden, 45 years old, 6,1 and 220 lbs..somewhat overweight..
i am soon going to brazil to have a vacation/ training..
will stay for atleast 10 weeks...
i used to work out but havent for some time, so i thought id kick start it and keep on training..
I would like to do a cycle, hopefully a mild cycle, something ´with low side effects??
ive read lots, and hope to do a deca cycle plus something ?
apparently deca is mild and you keep lots of the gains, also its good for joints etc etc? does anyone have any good experience to share ??
dosage ? what to use it with? etc etc..
must i use hcg? nolvadex?
scared of gyno, and really dont want to loose my sex drive :spin:...that would be a killer in brazil...
i am mailnly looking to burn some fat and build whatever comes,..
appreciate any and all help and tips.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/614947-first-cycle-pct.html

Read that bro.
Deca is not mild and should NEVER be ran by itself. Test is the base to any cycle and most people say your first cycle should be test only. I would recommend that you start back up with the working out for a few months before taking any gear so that your muscles are back in shape first. Also it is believed that having a lower body fat % will reduce side effects while using gear. So maybe get your diet in check and try to recomp a little before using gear.

There are lots of people here that are more educated on the subject than I am, but that is my opinion.

I've ran deca with dbol and the gains were insane! Yes, it will shut you down but if you follow a 6 week deca/dbol with a 8 to 12 week test prop/ tren ace cycle you be fine. Of course following that up with proper post cycle therapy (pct).

They do say these days that there should always be test in a cycle but it wasn't always frowned upon and my gains with dbol were always best with deca and without the test. Why that is.... I really can't say.

I've ran deca with dbol and the gains were insane! Yes, it will shut you down but if you follow a 6 week deca/dbol with a 8 to 12 week test prop/ tren ace cycle you be fine. Of course following that up with proper post cycle therapy (pct).

They do say these days that there should always be test in a cycle but it wasn't always frowned upon and my gains with dbol were always best with deca and without the test. Why that is.... I really can't say.

Probably 'cuz you're a fag...

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/614947-first-cycle-pct.html

Read that bro.
Deca is not mild and should NEVER be ran by itself. Test is the base to any cycle and most people say your first cycle should be test only. I would recommend that you start back up with the working out for a few months before taking any gear so that your muscles are back in shape first. Also it is believed that having a lower body fat % will reduce side effects while using gear. So maybe get your diet in check and try to recomp a little before using gear.

There are lots of people here that are more educated on the subject than I am, but that is my opinion.

thanx for your thoughts and input..
what about a mild low dosage deca/test cycle??
or a deca/masteron cycle??
dont stone me please...

stating deca only cycle, only shows how little you know about aas.
take your time and leanr, and when ready TEST will be your first cycle, NOT deca.
Test and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with PCT ready.

Good luck

Test Only for first cycle
as far as that one post, lol running deca and dbol without any test, u probs thought u got gains from that cycle but in reality u probably just got a sack full of bloat from dbol, what the main purpose of dbol does anyways!

Last edited:
Ok..
So whats a good and safe beginners test cycle??
please tell me what Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and pct means?? i am not up to date with your language..
what can one expect from a test cycle?? side effects ? etc ect..
how will it affect libido ??
thanx

Ok..
So whats a good and safe beginners test cycle??
please tell me what Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and post cycle therapy (pct) means?? i am not up to date with your language..
what can one expect from a test cycle?? side effects ? etc ect..
how will it affect libido ??
thanx

This is a pretty standard first cycle:

Weeks 1-12: Test E: 500mg/week, injecting 250mg on monday and 250mg on thursday
Weeks 1-12: Aromasin (which is an A.I.) 12.5mg every other day, and you can take it every day if estrogen sides begin to appear

2 weeks after your last testosterone injection start your post cycle therapy (pct)

post cycle therapy (pct): Clomid: 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex: 40/40/20/20

Hi and thanx for your input...
i was now informed that where i am going there is no testo, but there is durateston, similar to sustanon 250..
how would this work? should i take this durateston in same way as testo??
is this stuff better or worse?same??
i really appreciate your layout of cycle.
thanx

Don't give advice if you don't know what the fuck your talking about. seriously you could really fuck some one up.

Back