FIRST Cycle, Experts welcomed :)

Thanks NightRaids!

The past two days have definitely been very interesting. Woke up yesterday and had the same little bit of PIP, nothing too bad. HOWEVER, I did wake up in some intense pain from my leg workout the day before. I could barely walk and my legs were screaming all day. Still managed to hit the gym (Chest and Bi's) and OH MY GOD. Pinned in the morning and hit my Dbol (25mgs when I woke up and 25mgs about 2 hours before the gym). I have never had a workout like that before. I know that the most of it was probably Placebo effect, but shit I still killed it. Spent the rest of the day eating and watching football.

Woke up this morning in INTENSE pain again from my leg workout, BUT no PIP whatsoever. I hobbled around all day, but damn did I feel pumped. I weighed myself this morning before work, and guys I have already gained 5 pds (Up to 196) in 3 days. Pretty sure a bunch of this is water, I've been drinking close to 2 gallons a day, but I am loving it. Today was one of my off days, so all I did was eat and work. Checked myself out in the mirror and I think I'm seeing my traps popping out some more. Can't wait for tomorrow's upper back/traps workout. Will put up an update.

Ok, thanks 4ever. I have a question guys, tonight it seemed like I could never fill myself up, so I kept on eating. I am well over 5,000 calories and 500 grams of protein. Is this normal?

Back