First cycle, for summertime

IronMind

I'm thinking of doing either one of these:
A)test only 10 weeks
B)Test/EQ 10 weeks
C)Test/Dbol 10 weeks
D)EQ/M1T - 8 weeks <-wonder what gains i'd get off this

Which cycle do you guys recommend for a first timer at injectables? (i've ran 2 cycles in the past, 1 was 1-ad and the other m1t....)

Anyways, i want to be almost completely transformed by september.

Will the test/EQ or test with anything else just almost kill off my dick?
the m1t cycle i did hurt my libido, so imagine the test cycle.

PCT->
Nolva @40mg,30mg,20mg for 4 weeks
TRIB & ZMA for natural test recuperation(after nolva)
maybe the trib will help with libido.

Test only for 10 weeks is my bet.

Make sure you at least have HCG on hand if the testes start to shrink. If you chose to use ZMA and Tribulus use it during the post cycle therapy (pct) not after it, its part of it.

/Bruce

Test only for a first cycle.....400-500mg/week for 8-10 weeks.

Use a single ester like enanthate or cypionate, start post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after last injection,

Nolva post cycle therapy (pct), first 2 weeks @ 40mg/day, followed up with 20mg/week for another 2 weeks.

as a pharmacist i marvel at people using high doses and steroid combos on their first cycle.

when you consider that it is quite common for a person using a low dose test only cycle for their first time (ie 250mg/week for 10 weeks or so) to gain 7-8 kg net (15.5-17.5 odd lbs for the yanks), then who in their right mind would use a higher dose or a roid combo to achieve more. i mean really, how much do you want to gain in three months?

LESS emphasis on drugs, MORE emphasis on training/diet

SomeBloke said:
as a pharmacist i marvel at people using high doses and steroid combos on their first cycle.

when you consider that it is quite common for a person using a low dose test only cycle for their first time (ie 250mg/week for 10 weeks or so) to gain 7-8 kg net (15.5-17.5 odd lbs for the yanks), then who in their right mind would use a higher dose or a roid combo to achieve more. i mean really, how much do you want to gain in three months?

LESS emphasis on drugs, MORE emphasis on training/diet

I like what Somebloke out there in the world says but he could still throw in the Eq. It sounds like he wants to harden up he said summer cycle but keep doses low for a first timer.........

Those are not to expensive even in terms of yankee money......

For a first timer i'm guessing Test only at 400mg/week would be great?
of course diet/training is the most important thing.

but i'd like to "transform" over the summer
and not kill my testicles and libido

i havent found hcg around here, but i'm looking for it.

so whats the best choice?

Back