First cycle help needed...please!

Raychella1723

Hey guys!

I just started my first ever cycle. I'm running Epi 10mg 2x a day morning and night. I'm on week 2 right now and feel nothing so far. Normal?? I also just got my hands on some liquid Var. I want to stack the 2. Should i continue to run the Epi alone and then stack them next cycle??? I'm a PL an i'm looking to pack on some mass over the next few months and get a lot stronger. Any recommendations to help me get those results are welcome. I'm not a pinner so pills and liquid only. Thanks!!

Stats- 31 Female, 140lbs, 5'1

Epi was the only thing i cold get my hands on and I'm 3 weeks into my cycle so i figured just finish it up. Do you think i should start stacking now or finish the cycle? A friend of mine ran a var/epi cycle and had great results.

I think you would get excellent results with just the Var. Just go start with a low dose and go easy at first. Make sure you are familiar with the signs of virilization.

Also make sure that you are using a reputable source for Var. Unfortunately it is one of the most often faked compounds out there.

Maybe start at 5mg per day.

Milliliters aren't very useful information because it doesn't tell yohpu the concentration. You need to know mg/ml.

Back