First Cycle, help with pct?

roughneck_jones

So based on what I have on hand, my first cycle will go as follows:

Test C 500 mg/wk (bi-weekly) - 10 weeks
Arimidex- .25/day eod - 12 weeks

Nolva/Clomid? - week 12-15??

Help with PCT please, have read conflicting reports on when to start Nolva.

I've read all the newbie info and all the sticky's, there's a lot of info...I'm finally down to about 15% bf so I'm going for it on my first cycle, but I want to do it right, please help me with a PCT plan.

also wondering about the nolva vs arimidex throughout entire cycle. can I run both, or take the ai on cycle and stack nolva with clomid for pct?

Save the nolvadex for pct. I don't run pct cause I'm on TRT, so somebody else will have to chime in, but looks good as far as I can tell.

I'd suggest extending your run to at least 12 weeks if not 14. The test won't even kick in until week 5 or so.

Ok bro first extend the cycle to 12 week. dose is ok I always suggest more like 400 as a first but 500 is fine. Now for pct, if you extend the cycle to 12 weeks start pct 2 weeks after your last pin.
Pct should look like this
Nolvadex 40402020
clomid 50505050
Gw501516 "optional but I reccomend it" 20 mg
Now you didn't mention hcg you will get lots that reccomend it and some that don't so I suggest you read up on it and make a decision for yourself if you decide to run it post it and I or another member will help you out with dosing. Good luck make sure you have a good diet in place if you need help with that post what you are currently eating and such and we can help with that also. Or I reccomend going to 3j for your nutrition needs. he has helped lots of members no matter the goal hell get you there.

thanks for the info, I have 2 vials of 250/mg test so that makes for an even 10 weeks worth...was kind of hard to come by, but I could possibly get more to extend cycle. HCG is not practical because of storage requirements affected by my rotational work schedule. not sure that I know about gw501516, thats a new one for me.

I'd try to get another vial of test. Even if you're only running weeks always better to have extra on hand just in case. But do run at least 12.

Like Big Rich said 40402020 for nolvadex and 50505050 for clomid is A1... Personally i do nolvadex 40404040.. then when nolva and clomid is done i run 2 bottles of hcg at 1500iu E3D... GW is recommended yes and i would also add some RAD-140 and some MK 677 (you could also add combo 6s of cjc1295 and ipamorelin) if your budget is good.. you can run those basically for as long as you want.

Like Big Rich said 40402020 for nolvadex and 50505050 for clomid is A1... Personally i do nolvadex 40404040.. then when nolva and clomid is done i run 2 bottles of hcg at 1500iu E3D... GW is recommended yes and i would also add some RAD-140 and some MK 677 (you could also add combo 6s of cjc1295 and ipamorelin) if your budget is good.. you can run those basically for as long as you want.

You should not run hcg either during or after pct. it is suppressive. Run it during cycle or before pct.

Agreed and I'd hold off on the rad also. The goal here to jump start your htpa anything even mildly suppressive is going against the goal of recovery

I really appreciate the help. I need to figure out where to get the PCT, I'm not starting my cycle until I have all gear, but guy I got the test and arimidex from said he was short on pct stuff.

I really appreciate the help. I need to figure out where to get the PCT, I'm not starting my cycle until I have all gear, but guy I got the test and arimidex from said he was short on pct stuff.

rui, the sponsor here has legit clomid and nolva. Id dose as follows:
clomid:70/35/35/35
Nolva: 40/20/20/20
Do NOT start cycle till u have pct in hand!

You mention TC was hard to come by -- beware: if you're on your first cycle and having a hard time getting base Test, you may not want to start yet. PCT is not guaranteed by any means to bring you back to full function. That said, I've used Arimidex and Femara (very effective and efficient) for my anti-aromatase when running TC only. hCG is a must IMO (or hMG). It all depends on what resources you have available. If this is your first cycle and your eating like you should be, you can expect very positive results, but with TC only -- if you don't have another cycle planned after a successful PCT, don't expect them to stick for very long. Plan ahead as much as possible, be patient, and be as consistent as possible -- I track nearly everything, I recommend you do the same. The forum will appreciate it too if you are so inclined to share your results!

Our sponsor here RUI has Clomi Tamox AI's like dex and stane. i highly rec them and have used them for my research for many years now personally

You mention TC was hard to come by -- beware: if you're on your first cycle and having a hard time getting base Test, you may not want to start yet. PCT is not guaranteed by any means to bring you back to full function. That said, I've used Arimidex and Femara (very effective and efficient) for my anti-aromatase when running TC only. hCG is a must IMO (or hMG). It all depends on what resources you have available. If this is your first cycle and your eating like you should be, you can expect very positive results, but with TC only -- if you don't have another cycle planned after a successful PCT, don't expect them to stick for very long. Plan ahead as much as possible, be patient, and be as consistent as possible -- I track nearly everything, I recommend you do the same. The forum will appreciate it too if you are so inclined to share your results!

Welcome to the forums Mixedupkid87. care to introduce yourself to the boards?

Last edited:
I would run your test e for 12 weeks to get the most out of the cycle... Pct I would start 2 weeks after last pin and I would do nolvadex 20/20/20/20 and Clomid 100/100/50/50.. And honestly I don't think hcg is necessary for a cycle like this...maybe when you add another compund or a 19 Nor definitely, but not jut test cyp... Keep it going!

Back