First cycle in 2 yrs, any suggestions??

bigdude

stats:
5'8" and about 165lbs, probably 12-15% BF.

AAS History:
I have not used Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or worked in about 2 years. Just getting back
into it. Previously, I have done many cycles. Usually Sustenon or
Deca with some orals. I usualy weighed about 190-200lbs.

Proposed Cycle:
Weeks 1-10: 350mg EQ
Weeks 1-10: 450mg Testosterone Enanthate
Weeks 1-10: 300mg Testosteron Suspension (100mg everyM, W, F)
Weeks 1-10: 50mg Proviron ED
Weeks 1-10: 20mg Nolvadex ED

Follow up with some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (6500 iu) and clomid.

I am going to add an oral, but not sure what. I have d-bol, Winstrol (winny) (100-10mg) and Halotestin. Also, I was hoping that the proviron will keep my water retention to a minimum. Any suggestions??

Last edited:
IMO if you haven't even touched a weight in 2 years, I wouldn't juice just yet. I'd wait a few months b/c if you haven't worked out in that long you'll probably put on some muscle naturally in those few months. Also suspension should be injected every day.

Vennom96 said:
IMO if you haven't even touched a weight in 2 years, I wouldn't juice just yet. I'd wait a few months b/c if you haven't worked out in that long you'll probably put on some muscle naturally in those few months. Also suspension should be injected every day.

Good advice.........I'd actually go a step further and say to wait as close to a year as you can before starting a cycle.

Vennom96 said:

Yes, I agree with you. I plan on waiting several months before I use any AAS.

Also, I know that Suspension should be injected every day. I just don't want to b/c it is too painful. That is why I have the Enanthate in the cycle.

bigdude said:

Also, I know that Suspension should be injected every day. I just don't want to b/c it is too painful. That is why I have the Enanthate in the cycle.

Yes.....but your blood hormone levels are going to be all over the place injecting like you planned, up and down like a yo-yo.......not a very wise decision and one worth reconsidering IMO.

StoneColdNTO said:
Yes.....but your blood hormone levels are going to be all over the place injecting like you planned, up and down like a yo-yo.......not a very wise decision and one worth reconsidering IMO.

thanks. what do you suggest?

Back