First cycle layed out. PLEASE CRITIQUE

Sikkent

I am banned!
Please adjust, add or correct what I've wrote. I can't find hcg anywhere that isn't some sketchy country with different languages on it.

•So far here's where I am, the left is amount I have
Test E 400mg a week for 10-11 weeks- 200mg Monday, Fri
100/10mg anavar, idk how I should split that up the last weeks of my cycle
30/50mg tablets of clomid- 50mg everyday for 4 weeks 2 weeks post cycle
30/20mg tablets of nolva- 20 mg everyday for 4 weeks 2 weeks post cycle

•My pct tabs are from GP, test from wicked labs, and anavar by optimum pharma

Last edited:
the only two people that made sense that thread I pm'd for advice. Evryone else was just trolls or completely disrespectful.

So you come onto a forum with steroid VETs in their 50's offering you advice and telling you you aren't ready to cycle. You yourself are disrespectful to their suggestions and then claim that they somehow were disrespectful to you and you somehow deserve more respect. This is the problem with the youth today. Your mistake was thinking that the world owes you something, that people on here need to panda to your sensitive feelings of self entitlement.
Drop the attitude, grow up and come back when you're ready.

the only two people that made sense that thread I pm'd for advice. Evryone else was just trolls or completely disrespectful.

OP you wanna know what's disrespectful? when people take the time to educate themselves on their own, become knowledgable, join a forum to share their knowledge, help many people and prevent them from making big mistakes, take the time out of their day to help others with no incentive other than the enjoyment of offering help......and someone like you ignores the good help we offer you and gets pissy when you dont get the answer you want.

than when mom says no, you go and ask dad and make a new thread with the same dumb question as if the answers will be different this time around.

it's not often for me to think like this but at this point i hope you run your cycle, mess yourself up, and come back here with another thread in all caps saying HELP! RAN A CYCLE AT 18 AND DIDN"T RECOVER! and i would most definitely be that asshole that said...told ya so.

Please adjust, add or correct what I've wrote. I can't find hcg anywhere that isn't some sketchy country with different languages on it.

***8226;So far here's where I am, the left is amount I have
Test E 400mg a week for 10-11 weeks- 200mg Monday, Fri
100/10mg anavar, idk how I should split that up the last weeks of my cycle
30/50mg tablets of clomid- 50mg everyday for 4 weeks 2 weeks post cycle
30/20mg tablets of nolva- 20 mg everyday for 4 weeks 2 weeks post cycle

***8226;My pct tabs are from GP, test from wicked labs, and anavar by optimum pharma

*| get enough test to run it 14ish weeks
*3 weeks of var is pointless, if you do use var on another cycle make it 6-8 weeks min
*do you have an AI? you should, i rec dex 0.25-0.5mg eod

18?!?!?!?! dude your not finished development till around age of 24-25 and using hormones and stall or mess up that development for LIFE!
wait! ...

Back