First Cycle, Looking for Advice/Suggestions/Critiques

KingDavid211

I've been lifting off and on since I was 14, nothing serious, but always stayed in shape. I've spent the last 4 years as a dedicated lifter. I've read 50,000+ pages of fitness/nutrition books. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to lifting and eating right. I am 29 years old, 6'3", 215 lbs. Never been measured but low body fat. So I hurt myself and have been out of the gym for a few months. I have remained active, but not lifting. Lost 15 lbs, due to lack of appetite from not lifting and therefore not as hungry. I have decided take the short cut back.

So I've done a bunch of research and decided to do a cycle, I'm going to listen to nearly everything I have read and do a Test E only cycle my first time around. I'm getting 3x 10 ml-250mg/ml, which is enough to run a 15 week cycle at 500mg a week, is this length of time anything wrong for a first cycle? My guy also threw in 10 amps of Sustanon (sust)? Thats just 4 ethers right? Could it hurt to throw it in there? I've also planned on pinning the whole 500mg once as I have read that the half life of Test E will pretty much keep blood levels stable at one shot a week. Any advice/comments on that?

I'm not bother with my diet/routine as I assure you all it will be top notch, unless someone would really like to know, I'll post.

As far as PCT, I want to run the Anthony Robert's post cycle therapy (pct). I know enough about they way our hormones work from the years of lifting and reading to THINK that his logic is sound. (In my opinion.) Have any of the Vets here done this and can I get any opinions on it?

Also, I have Nolva for the end of cycle obviously, but I have some extra on hand just in case Gyno flares. Is this ok? Or should I be better protected? (Something else on hand as well?)

Also, I can't as of yet get my hands on any Aromasin, is this vital to a proper post cycle therapy (pct)? I want to be as safe and healthy as possible.

PCT

Week..... Nolvadex.......... Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) .......... Aromasin........... Vitamin E
1 ..........20mgs/day .....500iu/day .....20-25mgs/day ..... 1000iu/day
2 ..........20mgs/day .....500iu/day .....20-25mgs/day ..... 1000iu/day
3 ..........20mgs/day .....500iu/day .....20-25mgs/day ..... 1000iu/day
4 ..........20mgs/day ........................20-25mgs/day
5 ..........20mgs/day ........................20-25mgs/day
6 ..........20mgs/day

I'm on here because I believe no mistakes should be repeated and obviously if I can benefit from any of your experiences I would be a fool not to gather advice, So feel free to be critical of me. Anything that I am missing or overlooking please inform me.

I will post before and after pictures and create a log before I start pinning, my gear should be here within the week. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

- KD

With ALL DUE RESPECT, how many VETS visit this site? I have one hundred and thirtyfive views and not one reply? What am I doing wrong people?

Should I dumb it down, only to get 'flamed' and then we can bond and I can get a legitimate response? (That's how so many of the posts I've read go.)

Even a "Perfect Cycle, Great plan" Post would be appreciated......Just a newb looking for a seniors advice.

Last edited:
I've been lifting off and on since I was 14, nothing serious, but always stayed in shape. I've spent the last 4 years as a dedicated lifter. I've read 50,000+ pages of fitness/nutrition books. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to lifting and eating right. I am 29 years old, 6'3", 215 lbs. Never been measured but low body fat. So I hurt myself and have been out of the gym for a few months. I have remained active, but not lifting. Lost 15 lbs, due to lack of appetite from not lifting and therefore not as hungry. I have decided take the short cut back.

So I've done a bunch of research and decided to do a cycle, I'm going to listen to nearly everything I have read and do a Test E only cycle my first time around. I'm getting 3x 10 ml-250mg/ml, which is enough to run a 15 week cycle at 500mg a week, is this length of time anything wrong for a first cycle? My guy also threw in 10 amps of Sustanon (sust)? Thats just 4 ethers right? Could it hurt to throw it in there? I've also planned on pinning the whole 500mg once as I have read that the half life of Test E will pretty much keep blood levels stable at one shot a week. Any advice/comments on that?

I'm not bother with my diet/routine as I assure you all it will be top notch, unless someone would really like to know, I'll post.

As far as PCT, I want to run the Anthony Robert's post cycle therapy (pct). I know enough about they way our hormones work from the years of lifting and reading to THINK that his logic is sound. (In my opinion.) Have any of the Vets here done this and can I get any opinions on it?

Also, I have Nolva for the end of cycle obviously, but I have some extra on hand just in case Gyno flares. Is this ok? Or should I be better protected? (Something else on hand as well?)

Also, I can't as of yet get my hands on any Aromasin, is this vital to a proper post cycle therapy (pct)? I want to be as safe and healthy as possible.

PCT

Week..... Nolvadex.......... Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) .......... Aromasin........... Vitamin E
1 ..........20mgs/day .....500iu/day .....20-25mgs/day ..... 1000iu/day
2 ..........20mgs/day .....500iu/day .....20-25mgs/day ..... 1000iu/day
3 ..........20mgs/day .....500iu/day .....20-25mgs/day ..... 1000iu/day
4 ..........20mgs/day ........................20-25mgs/day
5 ..........20mgs/day ........................20-25mgs/day
6 ..........20mgs/day

I'm on here because I believe no mistakes should be repeated and obviously if I can benefit from any of your experiences I would be a fool not to gather advice, So feel free to be critical of me. Anything that I am missing or overlooking please inform me.

I will post before and after pictures and create a log before I start pinning, my gear should be here within the week. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

- KD
IMHO, i dont think you should be doing steroids. At the end of your first paragraph you stated that you were "taking the shortcut back". Which is not at all what AAS is. Thats my guess why no one has helped..

your overthinking this

12 week cycle (no need for 15 weeks)

250mg injected twice a week monday and thursday (your injection frequency is based on half of the half life.. which is about 4 days.. monday and thursday is the gold standard.. do not inject once a week)

week 14, do 50mg clomid ed for 4 weeks..

that's it.. you've read yourself into a hole with information..

relax, run the 12 weeks.. run the clomid.. and enjoy your cycle..

i hope you really know what a top notch diet looks like.. cuz your cycle goes into the drain if you dont.. dieting on cycle and in pct is different

IMHO, i dont think you should be doing steroids. At the end of your first paragraph you stated that you were "taking the shortcut back". Which is not at all what AAS is. Thats my guess why no one has helped..

Steroids aren't a shortcut? Ok, thanks for your reply. You are a moron, if you think that I have earned a 6'3" frame with 215 pounds of nearly all muscle, as a hard earner, and expect you to tell me I do not deserve to do a cycle as previously completely natty.......REALLY??? Thanks for you opinion, Please do not reply on this thread again.

your overthinking this

12 week cycle (no need for 15 weeks)

250mg injected twice a week monday and thursday (your injection frequency is based on half of the half life.. which is about 4 days.. monday and thursday is the gold standard.. do not inject once a week)

week 14, do 50mg clomid ed for 4 weeks..

that's it.. you've read yourself into a hole with information..

relax, run the 12 weeks.. run the clomid.. and enjoy your cycle..

i hope you really know what a top notch diet looks like.. cuz your cycle goes into the drain if you dont.. dieting on cycle and in pct is different

3J, thanks for your reply,

The only reason I thought to do a 15 week cycle is because I had access to it. If I have 15 weeks of Test e and 10 amps of Sustanon (sust), I could easily postpone the later half and create the base of a second cycle, correct?
Please correct me; I thought the half-life of TEST E didn't require weekly injections. I could easily do 2x a week 250 mg pins. I REALLY like that you stated I read myself into a hole. I feel the same way, BUT ALOT of what I read says READ MORE, So I did. I assure you I know what a top notch diet looks like and I KNOW that I will be wasting a cycle if I do not. My only concern, honestly, (and please help me here) is if I eat like a hog on cycle and off cycle DO NOT, I will slowly lose my gains....correct?? Once again, 3J Thanks for your reply. ( I will post my diet/training if you would feel more comfortable sharing advice.)

Also, clomid AND nova? Is that correct? Please explain the need of both. Everything I've read makes Clomid needless....... Once again I plead ignorance.....

And, I REALLY appreciate your response, but please explain the comment "dieting on cycle and in pct is different" because, I will give you credit, except for EXTRA PRO/CARB, I do not know what you mean.... THANKS

- KD

Last edited:
clomd stimulates lh fsh levels.. nolva doesn't.. the standard for pct is clomid and nolva.. new studies have shown that nolva reduces igf levels... a big no no imo...

save the rest of your gear for cycle number two..

what you read is true.. but in order to get the most stable blood levels ( and hence the lowest sides) it should be injected twice a week.. this is the gold standard in gear use..
3J, thanks for your reply,

The only reason I thought to do a 15 week cycle is because I had access to it. If I have 15 weeks of Test e and 10 amps of Sustanon (sust), I could easily postpone the later half and create the base of a second cycle, correct?
Please correct me; I thought the half-life of TEST E didn't require weekly injections. I could easily do 2x a week 250 mg pins. I REALLY like that you stated I read myself into a hole. I feel the same way, BUT ALOT of what I read says READ MORE, So I did. I assure you I know what a top notch diet looks like and I KNOW that I will be wasting a cycle if I do not. My only concern, honestly, (and please help me here) is if I eat like a hog on cycle and off cycle DO NOT, I will slowly lose my gains....correct?? Once again, 3J Thanks for your reply. ( I will post my diet/training if you would feel more comfortable sharing advice.)

Also, clomid AND nova? Is that correct? Please explain the need of both. Everything I've read makes Clomid needless....... Once again I plead ignorance.....

And, I REALLY appreciate your response, but please explain the comment "dieting on cycle and in pct is different" because, I will give you credit, except for EXTRA PRO/CARB, I do not know what you mean.... THANKS

- KD

Thank you 3j for your input, I read, "Clomid competes for estrogen receptors causing the hypothalamus to lower estrogen levels. Healthy follicles produce estrogen which is monitored by the hypothalamus and FSH production is increased/decreased based upon estrogen levels. As estrogen levels increase, FSH production decreases. Conversely, lower estrogen levels cause an increase in FSH and subsequent follicular stimulation.".....................but I thought that the hCg that I had would, because I've read that nolva and clomid doesn't work synergistically ......I thought if I followed Anthony Roberts PCT I would be alright to stimulate the hpta LH axis.....to promote testies activity.... Considering that I have never cycled or done PCT, I appreciated your advice......

Last edited:
If you're such an expert, why ask for advice?

There's not point of sus and enan considering sus is a combo of either 3 or 4 esthers

Back