First cycle, not sure I'm what all I need, suggestions?

cinderblok

Sup guys, new to the site and I'm pretty impressed on how much y'all help each other out, pretty bad ass. I'm wanting to start a cycle to get quicker gains. I'm 23, 200lbs. and at about 15% BF been a while since I lifted and started again about 2 months ago. I'm taking a test booster I got at *NC , creatine and on a pretty balanced diet but can't wait to get faster results lol. From what I've found on here I should take something like this, but I don't even know what it all means(yea I'm a fucktard) I'm guessing ED means oral? And EW is injected? Not sure about the dosage per day? Idk really..I'd really appreciate some suggestions.. Thanks brothas!

Week 1-10 : 500 mg Test E/ EW
Week 1-4 : 30 mg dianabol /ED
If needed: week 1-10 : 20 mg nolvadex /ED

PCT:
Week 12-15 : 20 mg nolvadex /ED
and 75 mg Clomid /ED

Sup guys, new to the site and I'm pretty impressed on how much y'all help each other out, pretty bad ass. I'm wanting to start a cycle to get quicker gains. I'm 23, 200lbs. and at about 15% BF been a while since I lifted and started again about 2 months ago. I'm taking a test booster I got at *NC , creatine and on a pretty balanced diet but can't wait to get faster results lol. From what I've found on here I should take something like this, but I don't even know what it all means(yea I'm a fucktard) I'm guessing ED means oral? And EW is injected? Not sure about the dosage per day? Idk really..I'd really appreciate some suggestions.. Thanks brothas!

PCT:
and 75 mg Clomid /ED

You need to read some more and work on your training more. You want faster gains but have only been back working out for 2months? That's not really a good first cycle at all either, if you read up in here you'll find out why. Also ED stands for either "every day" or erectile dysfunction and EW stands for "every week".

Dang thought I was close..lol..thanks for the advice though..I'll look around and see what else I can find. Can't always get spoon fed. About working out I see what u mean, I worked out all through high school and on and off for a few years after but i just started again 2 months ago is what I meant. Didn't do too shabby for being out for a while but I'm just wanting to get in shape faster.

If you lifted a lot throughout high school, stopped for a bit, and lost your gains, I'm sure that's frustrating. But if you stick with your diet and hitting the gym hard, due to muscle memory, you will get back what you once had and it won't take nearly as long. If your thinking of juicing, I think it's best to get those gains back first, and reach your natural potential. That when you do juice your results will be as good as they can possibly be

post cycle therapy (pct):
and 75 mg Clomid /ED

U should definetely train longer naturally and in the mean time do a lot of reading and researching. Start out by reading the Massibe Newbie info Sticky, Standard post cycle therapy (pct) Sticky, and the others. Then using the search bar up top read up on Test Only First Cycles. Your right about the spoonfeeding part. It takes work on your part to learn about this stuff. Then after you've done a large amount of that, ask some questions u may still have. Good luck and be safe

U should definetely train longer naturally and in the mean time do a lot of reading and researching. Start out by reading the Massibe Newbie info Sticky, Standard post cycle therapy (pct) Sticky, and the others. Then using the search bar up top read up on Test Only First Cycles. Your right about the spoonfeeding part. It takes work on your part to learn about this stuff. Then after you've done a large amount of that, ask some questions u may still have. Good luck and be safe
y =

Will do bro, ill look around some more, hit it hard and then come back. Im just a little anxious and wanting to take a shortcut to get ready for the summer, ya know what i mean? lol So by you saying look at a "test only first cycle" is that literally just test then post cycle therapy (pct) after?

y =

Will do bro, ill look around some more, hit it hard and then come back. Im just a little anxious and wanting to take a shortcut to get ready for the summer, ya know what i mean? lol So by you saying look at a "test only first cycle" is that literally just test then post cycle therapy (pct) after?

You seriously need to do lots and lots of reading. Don't get into a big yank to get big patients is a vertue.

Like everyone else is saying bro keep training for a little while get all of your old gains back and in the mean time keep reading on the forum. There's a wealth of knowledge here on 'ology and I'm positive that any questions you have someone else has already asked it in a different thread so look around and use the search bar. After you read around feel free to ask any questions you may still have.

Cycle looks good add in some Clomid in your post cycle therapy (pct). Get an Anti-estrogen and use that throughout the cycle I recommend Arimidex. You don't want to use Nolvadex as an Anti-estrogen.

Once again, thanks to everyone i appreciate all the help and motivation! Been looking some more and found some badass info on the "Dr's" sticky. He laid it out pretty dang good. Might order the goods in about a month and by the time they get here I should be ready for the challenge.

Cycle looks good add in some Clomid in your post cycle therapy (pct). Get an Anti-estrogen and use that throughout the cycle I recommend Arimidex. You don't want to use Nolvadex as an Anti-estrogen.

Thanks chief! So swap the nolva for arimidex instead for the first 10wks? And for PCT stick to clomid only or should I take it with nolva as well? Thanks!

Thanks chief! So swap the nolva for arimidex instead for the first 10wks? And for PCT stick to clomid only or should I take it with nolva as well? Thanks!

Yep use Arimidex @.25mg eod for ten weeks. This will help woth gyno related symptoms. Use the Nolva only in your pct alongside clomid. And yes it would be strictly Test plus your Arimidex. Then to pct.

Yep use Arimidex @.25mg eod for ten weeks. This will help woth gyno related symptoms. Use the Nolva only in your post cycle therapy (pct) alongside clomid. And yes it would be strictly Test plus your Arimidex. Then to post cycle therapy (pct).

Will do, think i got my mind set on my first after reading all this, probly gonna order the gear but wait few months before using it. Gotta do shit right. Ill repost once i get going to show my progress and get some input.

Back