First cycle over. thoughts. post cycle therapy (pct) begins in a few days.

panzers

First cycle over. thoughts. pct begins in a few days.

I"m just wrapping up my first cycle, I'm in my late 30s. I wanted to share my observations with everyone and put more information out there so we can all continue to learn.

I planned on doing test e at 500mg for 12 weeks. I started the first two weeks at about 250 mg to see how my body would react, and because I wasn't too sure about the product since it was homemade by who knows who and found its way to me. After about 3-4 weeks I began to doubt it was real after seeing few results (and I know it usually takes about 5-6 weeks to really start up) so I upped it to about 600 mg a week taking into account that I felt it was watered down a bit. I ran out after about 11 weeks.

Results: I started at 175 lbs and ended at about 208-210 lbs depending on the day. I ate like an SOB. I had to cut out cardio cause I am working full time and schooling full time and only had time for weights when not studying. So my bodyfat definitely went up. Strength skyrocketed in all areas. I focus on mostly free weights but mix in a couple machines; my strength went up so much I can lift almost the entire stack on any machine. This is not to brag because I'm sure most of you here are way stronger than me but I include these to give an idea of my progress: DB curls went from 55s x 8 to 75s x8. Incline bench went up about 40 lbs, squats went up from 255x8 to about 315x10. Lat pulldowns (slow and controlled, wide grip) from about 200 x 6 to about 275x5.

Sides: I used aromasin from two weeks in, every day. About 5 or so weeks in, I was very hot around the clock, constantly sweating and actually lost two pounds while eating about 4300 calories a day! My bedsheets and pillow were drenched every night for about two weeks then it went away. A few times I couldn't sleep well. I had minor acne on my leg for about 3 weeks. My forearms have had acne the whole cycle, more towards the end of the cycle. In the first half of the cycle, I had very short patience and was irritated for no reason often. That went away the last half as well. My nips were sore and puffy the entire cycle and poked out my shirts.

Food: I kept a daily food log the first half of the cycle. I went from 3500 cal to 4000 to 4500 to 5000 calories. Once I got to 210 lbs I began tapering down the calories for a more manageable level during post cycle therapy (pct). I had 15 grams healthy fat at almost every meal. Post workout I had 100-175 grams of carbs, 80 grams carbs at all other meals. Protein was at 50 grams a meal.

Others' impressions: One lady at work asked if I was drinking a lot of protein shakes or was I taking steroids. Friends and family said I have really bulked up and even gotten taller (though I've never heard of aas doing that).

My impressions: My traps have increased the most. They have changed shape and are much thicker. Arms are noticeably bigger, esp the triceps. My pecs have gotten much thicker. Legs developed more outter sweep.

Conclusion: I am very happy with the results and it has given me the bodyshape I have always wanted. However, I researched aas a lot while on cycle and learned quite a bit more from documented studies that clearly show tremendous heart damage after prolonged use, and I don't know if I will do another cycle. Why kill your heart to look good for a few years? Also, the prostate is altered forever with aas. I will post some of the studies I saved when I have some time, I'd like to hear others' take after reading them.

Thanks guys. It was a great ride.

forgot to say I have started the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast, am two injections in. Not looking forward to pct, I am in school and cannot afford to feel horrible for weeks. What should I expect to feel? I will be following DET Oak's clomid/nolva combo.

I"m just wrapping up my first cycle, I'm in my late 30s. I wanted to share my observations with everyone and put more information out there so we can all continue to learn.

I planned on doing test e at 500mg for 12 weeks. I started the first two weeks at about 250 mg to see how my body would react, and because I wasn't too sure about the product since it was homemade by who knows who and found its way to me. After about 3-4 weeks I began to doubt it was real after seeing few results (and I know it usually takes about 5-6 weeks to really start up) so I upped it to about 600 mg a week taking into account that I felt it was watered down a bit. I ran out after about 11 weeks.

Results: I started at 175 lbs and ended at about 208-210 lbs depending on the day. I ate like an SOB. I had to cut out cardio cause I am working full time and schooling full time and only had time for weights when not studying. So my bodyfat definitely went up. Strength skyrocketed in all areas. I focus on mostly free weights but mix in a couple machines; my strength went up so much I can lift almost the entire stack on any machine. This is not to brag because I'm sure most of you here are way stronger than me but I include these to give an idea of my progress: DB curls went from 55s x 8 to 75s x8. Incline bench went up about 40 lbs, squats went up from 255x8 to about 315x10. Lat pulldowns (slow and controlled, wide grip) from about 200 x 6 to about 275x5.

Sides: I used aromasin from two weeks in, every day. About 5 or so weeks in, I was very hot around the clock, constantly sweating and actually lost two pounds while eating about 4300 calories a day! My bedsheets and pillow were drenched every night for about two weeks then it went away. A few times I couldn't sleep well. I had minor acne on my leg for about 3 weeks. My forearms have had acne the whole cycle, more towards the end of the cycle. In the first half of the cycle, I had very short patience and was irritated for no reason often. That went away the last half as well. My nips were sore and puffy the entire cycle and poked out my shirts.

Food: I kept a daily food log the first half of the cycle. I went from 3500 cal to 4000 to 4500 to 5000 calories. Once I got to 210 lbs I began tapering down the calories for a more manageable level during post cycle therapy (pct). I had 15 grams healthy fat at almost every meal. Post workout I had 100-175 grams of carbs, 80 grams carbs at all other meals. Protein was at 50 grams a meal.

Others' impressions: One lady at work asked if I was drinking a lot of protein shakes or was I taking steroids. Friends and family said I have really bulked up and even gotten taller (though I've never heard of aas doing that).

My impressions: My traps have increased the most. They have changed shape and are much thicker. Arms are noticeably bigger, esp the triceps. My pecs have gotten much thicker. Legs developed more outter sweep.

Conclusion: I am very happy with the results and it has given me the bodyshape I have always wanted. However, I researched aas a lot while on cycle and learned quite a bit more from documented studies that clearly show tremendous heart damage after prolonged use, and I don't know if I will do another cycle. Why kill your heart to look good for a few years? Also, the prostate is altered forever with aas. I will post some of the studies I saved when I have some time, I'd like to hear others' take after reading them.

Thanks guys. It was a great ride.

Hey Panzers,
Congratulations on your great and very impressive gains. Gaining over 35 lbs and so much strength gains must feel so great!
I bet your diet played an integral role in your progress. I'm also considering doing a first cycle, still doing the research before I start it. Some questions on the top of my mind...
1-you mentioned that you got some kinda gyno (puffy nipples) how did you fix that? or did it just go away when you got off the cycle?
2-did you kick start your cycle with any oral steroid? Did you front load?
3-how does your post cycle therapy (pct) look like?
Any advice on what to do/not to do while on cycle? I go to school too, and I'm interested to know how did you manage your workouts?
4-Are you still holding the weight? What is your plan to keep it from now on?

Thanks and congrats again :)

good job Panzers, Ive noticed this may be crazy but alot of first time lifters lifting heavy traps grow the most, now I'm not saying anything bad about you it just caught my eye in your thread, but I thought improper form always overworking them on multiple exercises ya know how was your experience with arom and what doses did you settle with? good stuff man

Damn you almost put on 40 pounds, would you say that the test affected your appetite or were you consciously eating an enlarged amount of calories?

Hey Panzers,
Congratulations on your great and very impressive gains. Gaining over 35 lbs and so much strength gains must feel so great!
I bet your diet played an integral role in your progress. I'm also considering doing a first cycle, still doing the research before I start it. Some questions on the top of my mind...
1-you mentioned that you got some kinda gyno (puffy nipples) how did you fix that? or did it just go away when you got off the cycle?
2-did you kick start your cycle with any oral steroid? Did you front load?
3-how does your post cycle therapy (pct) look like?
Any advice on what to do/not to do while on cycle? I go to school too, and I'm interested to know how did you manage your workouts?
4-Are you still holding the weight? What is your plan to keep it from now on?

Thanks and congrats again :)

hey thanks man. regarding gyno, puffy nips isn't necessarily gyno. it's a sign that gyno may start up if you don't do something about it. most vets here would say that it is a sign that your gear is good. you control it by taking aromasin every day like i did. it never got worse; my nipples don't sag and never got bigger. and now the soreness is totally gone two weeks after my last pin.

i did not front load since it was my first time i wanted to know how my body would react to a foreign substance for the first time. i wouldn't recommend front loading. i took no orals.

my post cycle therapy (pct) is from the post cycle therapy (pct) post on the main forum here that det oak wrote. clomid 50 ed for 4 weeks, nolva 20/20/10/10/10 while continuing aromasin daily until post cycle therapy (pct) is over.

my weight gained is of course still here because post cycle therapy (pct) hasn't started yet. the way to keep it is to eat properly for the new weight.

good job Panzers, Ive noticed this may be crazy but alot of first time lifters lifting heavy traps grow the most, now I'm not saying anything bad about you it just caught my eye in your thread, but I thought improper form always overworking them on multiple exercises ya know how was your experience with arom and what doses did you settle with? good stuff man

about traps, the funny thing is that is the area that i probably gained the least amount of strength from before but they absolutely blew up! I lift very heavy for traps, did before this and will afterwards too. i think aromasin is great. i had no sides at all. i started at 12.5 mg every day but about halfway through my nips got really sore all day every day so i upped it to 25 mg a day. peace out bro.

Damn you almost put on 40 pounds, would you say that the test affected your appetite or were you consciously eating an enlarged amount of calories?

i did gain a lot of weight and really fill my shirts like never before, BUT it was certainly not all lean mass. i went up a couple pant sizes. i didn't really notice a huge increase in appetite anymore than lifting heavy weights already does. but test makes you very metabolic, i was burning mad calories just standing around or sitting and felt like i had taken caffeine pills. i learned that you have to eat like a horse while on cycle because so much gets burned off. you MUST make a concerted effort to eat a lot and often. I eat every 3 hours or so, and often times was stuffed from the previous meal still and was stuffing my face with 2 cups of brown rice, almonds, and 7 oz of meat. Then you're also pouring down loads of water all day. i kept a food log because you need to know precisely what calorie level is doing what for your cycle. at one point on 4300 kcal, i lost two pounds in a week. so i actually went up to about 5300 calories a few times. two of my six meals would be protein shakes with oats and olive oil. hope this helps. remember if you don't eat to make the new muscle you won't make it.

hey willpower, i forgot to answer your question about advice. i am ridiculously busy with school, work, study, errands, so my weight training was four workouts per week most weeks, 5 if i could fit another in.

i don't really have any other advice except make sure you have your post cycle therapy (pct) stuff including Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before you start. i just got my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) late and it pushed back my post cycle therapy (pct) several days. also, don't drink alcohol if you can help it. i read that alcohol destroys the test molecules in your body. why pay for test if you're going to blow it up?

hey thanks man. regarding gyno, puffy nips isn't necessarily gyno. it's a sign that gyno may start up if you don't do something about it. most vets here would say that it is a sign that your gear is good. you control it by taking aromasin every day like i did. it never got worse; my nipples don't sag and never got bigger. and now the soreness is totally gone two weeks after my last pin.

i did not front load since it was my first time i wanted to know how my body would react to a foreign substance for the first time. i wouldn't recommend front loading. i took no orals.

my pct is from the pct post on the main forum here that det oak wrote. clomid 50 ed for 4 weeks, nolva 20/20/10/10/10 while continuing aromasin daily until pct is over.

my weight gained is of course still here because pct hasn't started yet. the way to keep it is to eat properly for the new weight.

Hey bro, thank you for your reply and thanks for clarifying some points for me. I will take 12.5 mg aromasin every day, but I'm not sure if I will need aromasin for pct, if I'm gonna be taking Nolvadex and Clomid. Another thing I read some articles that suggests taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while on cycle instead on PCT this way you prevent the shrinkage/desensitizing of the testicles in the first place.
the nolva dosage that I was recommended to follow is 40/40/20/20, any difference between this and the dosage that you did in your opinion?

Back