First cycle plan (guidance needed)

Telfordguy

Hello all,

I've been lurking on this forum for a while but never posted. I am new to this so please excuse me if I sound stupid at anytime. And I apologise if this is in the wrong section.

I've decided to do a first cycle of Test Ethanate for 6 weeks and then Test Heptylate for the following 6 weeks. I was planning on doing 400mg a week - pinning monday and thursday. I am going to run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as well during the 12 week cycle (arimidex - exact dosages not yet decided) and ROHM pct pills one week after my last pin (again dosages not yet decided). It might be a good idea to mention I have had pubertal Gyno but had surgery and half the lump removed. So I will keep some Letro on hand in case anything starts to flare up - Would this be enough to control reoccurring gyno?

My main concern is HCG. Is it really important to run this during my cycle? To my understanding it stops you from shutting down which is good for keeping gains when coming off the test but can I run the cycle without it; and not worry about my plumbs working properly again in the future?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

No matter what form of synthetic testosterone u run after 2 weeks your hpta is gonna shut down. Your body will stop producing natural test or severely diminish it sconce you have synthetic test in your system. Running hcg is a personal choice. It can greatly benifit your recovery time.

No matter what form of synthetic testosterone u run after 2 weeks your hpta is gonna shut down. Your body will stop producing natural test or severely diminish it sconce you have synthetic test in your system. Running hcg is a personal choice. It can greatly benifit your recovery time.

Ok, thanks for the advice

First off what are your stats; age, height, weight, bf, training experience. I'm not sure what the rohm pct pills are that you're talking about, but you need to run clomid, nolva, or a combo of both for post cycle therapy (pct). There should be a few stickys that have the outline for basic post cycle therapy (pct). Also why are you wanting to use two different esthers of test? Just stick with e or c and go the full cycle with them.

You need to figure out your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dosage, which personally with arimidex, i started with .25mg eod, but bumped it up to .25 ed. I hope your getting blood work done? Your PCT should be something like this clomid 70/50/50/50 nolva 40/20/20/20. As far as HCG, it's your preference. I'm "old", so to me its not a concern. Adding your stats would be nice as well...

Last edited:
First off what are your stats; age, height, weight, bf, training experience. I'm not sure what the rohm pct pills are that you're talking about, but you need to run clomid, nolva, or a combo of both for post cycle therapy (pct). There should be a few stickys that have the outline for basic post cycle therapy (pct). Also why are you wanting to use two different esthers of test? Just stick with e or c and go the full cycle with them.
I'm 21, 5ft 9, 77kg and I'd guess at 12%bf at most. The capsules have 25mg of Nolva, 50mg Clomid, 25mg Provirion and pt141 (not sure what last one is if even an ingredient). I've been training for 2.5 years and I am quite confident with my diet and training routine.

At the time my supplier didn't have two test e's and considering test heptylate is basically the same (some argue it's just a French name for test e) I figured it would be fine to mix the two.

Thanks for the reply

You need to figure out your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dosage, which personally with arimidex, i started with .25mg eod, but bumped it up to .25 ed. I hope your getting blood work done? Your PCT should be something like this clomid 70/50/50/50 nolva 40/20/20/20. As far as HCG, it's your preference. I'm "old", so to me its not a concern. Adding your stats would be nice as well...

To figure out your personal Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dosage, is it just a trial and error method? Or is there any way to calculate this?i am not getting blood work done.. As far as I'm aware that is just to keep track of your test and estrogen levels right? Thanks for the advice

No one has mentioned it uet but you are too young to run a cycle, your body is still growing from your natty test. Why would you want to shut down your natural test prodection to run a cycle at your age?

If you want to cycle that is your business and no one can stop you. Other than the po-po. Anyways, I would suggest waiting a little longer before you cycle simply for the fact posted above me. You shouldn't risk shutting down your natural production.

With that said, I am open to cycling at any age depending on your training, dieting, and knowledge. First, how much lean mass have you gained in your 2.5 years of training? Because just because you've been "training" for 2.5 years does not mean a thing. I know people who have been training 5 years with zero to minimal results to show for it. I myself, was the minimal results the first year or so I trained. With nearly 7 years under my belt of weight training, I would say that only the past 2-3 have shown great progress. I've gained around 35 pounds of lean mass in that time period. After my "dumb" phase (the beginning), I had an experimental phase in which I learned a lot. Second, are you ready to accept that gear carries a lot of side effects and not use properly (even used properly) will yield negative side effects. Acne, oily skin, gyno, low libido, mental challenges such as depression, anxiety, agression, and the possibility that you may marry yourself to that needle for life. Just some things to thing about.

The reason for that explanation is because you want a good foundation when you begin using or you'll just lose it all because of the lack of knowledge it takes to keep the gains. We're here to guide you the best our knowledge allows.

If you want to cycle that is your business and no one can stop you. Other than the po-po. Anyways, I would suggest waiting a little longer before you cycle simply for the fact posted above me. You shouldn't risk shutting down your natural production.

With that said, I am open to cycling at any age depending on your training, dieting, and knowledge. First, how much lean mass have you gained in your 2.5 years of training? Because just because you've been "training" for 2.5 years does not mean a thing. I know people who have been training 5 years with zero to minimal results to show for it. I myself, was the minimal results the first year or so I trained. With nearly 7 years under my belt of weight training, I would say that only the past 2-3 have shown great progress. I've gained around 35 pounds of lean mass in that time period. After my "dumb" phase (the beginning), I had an experimental phase in which I learned a lot. Second, are you ready to accept that gear carries a lot of side effects and not use properly (even used properly) will yield negative side effects. Acne, oily skin, gyno, low libido, mental challenges such as depression, anxiety, agression, and the possibility that you may marry yourself to that needle for life. Just some things to thing about.

The reason for that explanation is because you want a good foundation when you begin using or you'll just lose it all because of the lack of knowledge it takes to keep the gains. We're here to guide you the best our knowledge allows.

This guy here is the first person I have seen post non ridiculing post to a new comer. Mad props man! Everything this guy said, he it it on the head! Nobody can stop you but they can advise you. If you have your mind made up, then just do it right. Most of the people here seem to be douchebags but I see there are a few good bro's willing to help the new people, myself being one of them (i'm new here but not new to AAS) If you have any questions brother feel free to shoot me a pm, don't let the dick heads run you off and just try this shit on your own, you need to ask questions, ask more questions, and then ask some more. Everyone here that is being a total dick did the same shit you are doing now, they asked questions and they got answers, they have just become cocky arrogant pieces of shits in their old age. I understand they get tired of answering the same questions over and over, but that is what forums are for. SO don't be scared to ask questions, if everyone just keeps flaming you, find another board, this is the only one i've saw where people are total dicks to new comers! Welcome to the AAS game brother! DON'T do shit without asking questions and researcing, especially if you have had gyno before. Study up on PCT and AI's. I know you are probably eager to put some juice in you, but it'll be a waste of time without the proper Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and post cycle therapy (pct), you'll just lose everything you gain, and also DIET! to get big, you must eat big. I'm talking force feeding, when your full, eat more! Not fatty foods, eat high proteins, and lots of carbs. I see they have a dietician here, it may be in your best interest to invest some money and make sure you're not wasting your money on the steroids. If I can help you in any way please pm me !

I started a roughly 66-7kg so maybe 7kg lean mass at a push? Thank you
For the response, it has certainly made me look at it in a different perspective. I understand I am still young. It's just something I want to do. But maybe I should do some more thinking - at the end of the day there is no rush. And I have made good gains natty.

This guy here is the first person I have seen post non ridiculing post to a new comer. Mad props man! Everything this guy said, he it it on the head! Nobody can stop you but they can advise you. If you have your mind made up, then just do it right. Most of the people here seem to be douchebags but I see there are a few good bro's willing to help the new people, myself being one of them (i'm new here but not new to AAS) If you have any questions brother feel free to shoot me a pm, don't let the dick heads run you off and just try this shit on your own, you need to ask questions, ask more questions, and then ask some more. Everyone here that is being a total dick did the same shit you are doing now, they asked questions and they got answers, they have just become cocky arrogant pieces of shits in their old age. I understand they get tired of answering the same questions over and over, but that is what forums are for. SO don't be scared to ask questions, if everyone just keeps flaming you, find another board, this is the only one i've saw where people are total dicks to new comers! Welcome to the AAS game brother! DON'T do shit without asking questions and researcing, especially if you have had gyno before. Study up on PCT and AI's. I know you are probably eager to put some juice in you, but it'll be a waste of time without the proper Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and post cycle therapy (pct), you'll just lose everything you gain, and also DIET! to get big, you must eat big. I'm talking force feeding, when your full, eat more! Not fatty foods, eat high proteins, and lots of carbs. I see they have a dietician here, it may be in your best interest to invest some money and make sure you're not wasting your money on the steroids. If I can help you in any way please pm me !

I'm happy I've had some great advice, and I do appreciate you taking the time to respond to me. No doubt I will contact you if I ever have any questions, but for now I think I'm better off just reading and reading some more. Thanks

7kg is not a bad gain IF you body fat remained the same or lowered. I could gain 20kg in a year if I wanted but that is just mass. Not LEAN mass. There is a VERY big difference and that is my point. It was a huge learning curve for me to find what my body likes and doesn't like. How many calories at what macros I needed to produce the results I wanted, naturally. Even still today, I may go back to something that worked for me just a few months ago and my body doesn't respond the same.

I don't think you're ready to step into the gear world for the reasons I said initially, but I'm not your father. Like GearGame said, don't be scared to ask questions, but ask intelligent ones. Many people get bashed hard because they ask questions that would've been better answered if they had done their own research. So research and see if you still want to cycle and if you do, then ask someone to evaluate your cycle BEFORE you start. Research first and gain as much knowledge as possible.

Back