First cycle question

njjackal

i want to do my first cycle, but i want to keep it very conservative. i think its better to start off easy and build up, some guys seem to just do way to much for their first time. i know the classic first cycle is just test but i'd rather do something less androgenic. i was thinking an eq only cycle and take advantage of the increased appetite to just eat and eat and train like a maniac. i know eq is typically related with cutting cycles, but could it be used to bulk. i know that the gains are easy to keep b/c your not holding lots of water, just building lots of muscle. opinions?

I have never used Eq but your weight gain is going to revolve around your diet its all about diet I don't see any reason why you couldn't bulk with EQ people cut with test.

njjackal said:
i want to do my first cycle, but i want to keep it very conservative. i think its better to start off easy and build up, some guys seem to just do way to much for their first time. i know the classic first cycle is just test but i'd rather do something less androgenic. i was thinking an eq only cycle and take advantage of the increased appetite to just eat and eat and train like a maniac. i know eq is typically related with cutting cycles, but could it be used to bulk. i know that the gains are easy to keep b/c your not holding lots of water, just building lots of muscle. opinions?
welcome bro , how old are you ? whats your training experience ? what are your current stats ?

right now I am on a eq only cycle but I am taking 1 g a week. I am using to cut and get some size.. I don't see a problem with your idea, but your diet will interpret your results.

watch out though, EQ only 'can' shut down your libido...not worth it in my opinion. I would throw in just enough test to combat that. This would still give you a very conservative cycle.

thanks for the welcome dadawg...stats are:

Height:5'11''
Weight:175
BF around 9-10%

I've been training for 4 years. I know some people think 21 is the earliest you should use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) but i don't think that a conservative cycle will do any damage. I've made alot of progress and I want to continue to do so. I've been told i should wait til i hit 200 naturally then can add gear...i guess i might being somewhat impatient but i'd rather start now. i think with the training schedule i have, the diet i will be on, and tons of dedication i will do just fine. i'd like to hear from people about their opinions on this.

I think a cycle of EQ@400mgs. a week is a very good start, it is simple and if your diet and training are in check you should have good results. Remember it takes about 4 weeks for EQ to start really start kicking in, so a cycle of EQ should go to at least 10-12 weeks to get good results. Good Luck Bro! By the way welcome to the board, stick around and you will learn alot. Don't hesitate to ask questions, there are alot of good guys here willing to help!

i'm going to use clomid for post-cycle even though people have told me i wouldn't need it if i was only doing 400/mg eq week...but i think it would be beneficial and it doens't really cost that much anyway. i figured i would start it 18-21 days after last injection...that seems to be the point which most people recommend starting clomid after eq. does this seem right?

BUFFDAWG10 said:
I think a cycle of EQ@400mgs. a week is a very good start, it is simple and if your diet and training are in check you should have good results. Remember it takes about 4 weeks for EQ to start really start kicking in, so a cycle of EQ should go to at least 10-12 weeks to get good results. Good Luck Bro! By the way welcome to the board, stick around and you will learn alot. Don't hesitate to ask questions, there are alot of good guys here willing to help!

Great info buff!!!

My buddy is on a EQ only cycle right now and he is getting decent results, he has def shut down though. I would try to add some test but hey everyone is different. Welcome bro and good luck, let us know how things go!!!

If the eq does shut me down, couldn't i use proviron 50/mg ed? Would there be any negative sides of using proviron during this cycle?

Back