First Cycle - Some Advise Please!

Thomas Hobbes

Hey,

I'm planning my first cycle out and I'm looking for a little advise on what I should lookout for or be warned on things that I may be doing wrong.

My Cycle is going to be 8 weeks long with a 4 week post cycle therapy (pct) and it will consist of 400 Mg a week of Test-Prop (shot every other day), 5Mg of Proscar (every other day) and a post cycle therapy (pct) treatment of Clomid and Nolvadex..... I'm wonder what kind of side effects I should expect to endure, if any, on this low a dose.

Ideally I am looking to put on a little musle but focus mainly on fat loss. These are my current stats.

6 feet tall
188lbs
8 percent body fat
have been working out for 6 years

Sorry if I left any details out, I'm really not sure what kind of info is needed in order to really sort this kind of stuff out. But please let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks a TON for your help!

I'm not an expert but I don't think that nolva and clomid are both needed for post cycle therapy (pct). Most posts I've read say that you should choose one or the other. Different people have different opinions though on which is better.

8% body fat is pretty low already though

The proscar with test is pretty odd. You may want to have some adex around in case of estrogen related sides but @ 400mg/week and low bodyfat it's unlikely.

If you are not in a tested sport test enanthate or cypionate twice a week might be more comfortable from an injection perspective.

Back