First Cycle: Sust 250. 500mg and Tren E 300mg

biggie_smalls

Hey guys, researching for a bit and need some help.

First off:
6ft tall
88kg
13-15%bf
25 years old.
Training since 19, competed in natural comps and placed top 3-5 so i have training and diet down pat.

Decided to make the switch to iffb and been able to get my hands on some trusted gear source. sust 250 and tren e. (i know tren e is not advised first time but its what was avail)

I'm planning on running

Week 1-10 250mg of Sust 250 (inject monday, thurs)
Week 1-8 300mg tren E (every tuesday)
Week 3-10 HCG at 500IU every 7 days

Week 11 nothing (to let half life bring levels down again)

Week 12-14+ Clomid 200mg Day1, day 2-11 at 100mg, day 12-21 at 50mg.
Novadex 20mg a day, last week 10mg

Week 14-18 Just some tribulis to help brin

I also have arimidex 1mg tabs on hand but not sure where to factor that in

================================
Also question about bottle conversions.

2x bottle--Sust 250 bottle is. 250mg /ml - 10ml (one bottle lasts 5weeks pinning twice a week. total 2500mg per 10ml bottle- 5000mg to play with)
2x bottle--tren e bottle is 200mg / 1ml ( total 2000mg per 10ml bottle - 4000mg to play with. 1.5ml (300mg) gives me 10weeks totalling 3000mg with 1000mg left over.)

So i would pull 1ml for sust and 1.5ml for tren e.
(I think thats how the dosage works but i just wanna double check everything and rather be safe then sorry)

===============================
All already bought supplied so just finding out the best way to do this before I jump in. This cycle was given suggested from bloke who sold me it that I've known for a while and has been doing it for a while. However, I want to get more feedback about how to run this from anyone else that can lend a voice!

This is your first cycle man.
Just because your bloke friend had tren to sell you dont mean you have to take it. hes a dushbag for telling you to do tren first cycle.
Tren is for advance users only. if you do tren now you will be sorry for life.
read the beginners thread in my signature.

Last edited:
This is your first cycle; it should consist of test only. Tren can have some serious side effects; especially if ran without a dopamine agonist which I don't see in your proposed plan. You'll get amazing gains from a test only cycle. Save the tren for down the road. Get used to what test does first; what effects you get, side effects if any, gains, etc. Once you're familiar with how it effects you inside and out; THEN start adding other compounds. Tren could be argued as the most advanced AAS for good reason. Stay safe bro; keep us posted.

Your buddy really screwed you bud.

There really isn't any good ideas going on with this cycle plan at all.

10 weeks of sust is just not a long enough run for sust. Sust has long esters in it that don't kick in till around week 8. 10 weeks is not being efficient with your gear or gains.

I don't even know why you are wanting to mess with tren. Sure it has its pros but it got a lot of cons too. You never ran test let alone how to manage estrogen with an ai but want to throw tren in the mix too? Tren e??? You get in a world of shit on tren e which you most likely will, you have to wait for that long ester to clear before the shit storm is over. That could be 2-3 weeks! Forget about the tren for now bud.

Atleast you have some pct. Starting pct a week after last pin is no good. You have to wait for the esters to clear to start pct. A week won't cut it.

You definitely need to do yourself a favor and read up on the beginner cycle stickys. You have no idea what your getting yourself into!

I won't even go into why a Test Only Cycle should be your 1st Cycle ~ Hands Down !

I want to touch on the Half-Lives of the Compounds that you are doing.
And why this Cycle is Sub-Optimum.

Sustanon has a Half-Life of between 15 to 18 Days.
Tren Enanthate has a Half-Life of 10.5 Days.
It takes any Hormone between 4 to 5 Half-Lives to reach Peak Blood Plasma Levels.

So with Both Compounds, you are just reaching Peak Levels, and then Stopping.
Don't know who Planned this Cycle for you, but it's Apparent, they don't know what they are doing..................... JP
P.S.
There's Plenty of Info on this Site ~ do yourself a Big Favor, and read it.

Hi guys,
Thanks for all the fast replies!
I’m going on what is available where I’m at so sust and tren it has to be.

What sort of dopamine antagonist would I look into.

I structured this cycle from looking at other posts with the same compounds. Could anyone please help me write a plan for the compounds I have.

Oh forgot to mention I’ve done a cycle of chosen 1 - black stone prohormones and another with SARMS ldg 4033 and mk 677. Not sure if that matters being a completely different ball park

how long would you suggest after last pin before i start pct. I've seen mixed reviews with continuing hcg on pct and to stop it before

Hi guys,
I***8217;m going on what is available where I***8217;m at so sust and tren it has to be.

I structured this cycle from looking at other posts with the same compounds. Could anyone please help me write a plan for the compounds I have.

It's a good thing crack wasn't available lol...

Look, you don't have the right amount of gear and you picked the wrong compounds to use. This isn't about run what you brung. Everyone gave you great suggestions. Don't be foolish.

You have some big balls bro. Cant wait to see how it goes. Lemme know......I haven't got the balls for tren yet
Please do some reading before u commit

Hi guys,
I***8217;m going on what is available where I***8217;m at so sust and tren it has to be.

Dude; it doesn't HAVE to be test and tren, that is foolish. Why do you think every single veteran on this board advises to use test only for a first cycle? Because it works.
You are here because you are seeking advice from more advanced users, which you're getting and choosing to shove it back in our faces because it's not what you want to hear.
We care bro, we're trying to keep you safe. Running tren for a first cycle is about the dumbest thing you could do, please don't make this mistake. You will get great gains from a test only cycle. Save the tren.

Tren later. First cycle is gonna be a wild enough ride and likely be WAY out of your control. If ya throw in tren now you'll be on here screaming about how to control. Your body needs to acclimate to using hormones........end of story. If you don't take everyone's advice then best of luck to ya bro. Keep us updated and let us know how ya like the ride

Tren later. First cycle is gonna be a wild enough ride and likely be WAY out of your control. If ya throw in tren now you'll be on here screaming about how to control. Your body needs to acclimate to using hormones........end of story. If you don't take everyone's advice then best of luck to ya bro. Keep us updated and let us know how ya like the ride

Decided to stick with tren but at 300mg a week.

Happy to keep posting here about progress. Posting in few other websites just to see opinions.
I have the option to get another bottle and run sust 250 longer.

Also picked up milk thistle for liver support.

I was thinking pinning tren every Tuesday with 500UI hcg once a week. How should I structure the hcg, interested to see how people dose that one.

Decided to stick with tren but at 300mg a week.

Happy to keep posting here about progress. Posting in few other websites just to see opinions.
I have the option to get another bottle and run sust 250 longer.

Also picked up milk thistle for liver support.

I was thinking pinning tren every Tuesday with 500UI hcg once a week. How should I structure the hcg, interested to see how people dose that one.

Bro, I mean no disrespect; but you clearly have not done your research nor read the beginners cycle sticky; the answers to your HCG questions are in there. You have experienced BBer's, moderators and administrators giving you top notch advice and you shoved it back in our faces.
Pretty foolish decision bro. You just had 5 people tell you the same thing. Top IFBB pros, and coaches will tell you that running tren for a first cycle is about the dumbest thing you could possibly do; and yet you're doing it anyway. How are you going to keep your blood levels stable by pinning once per week? Good luck bro, I truly hope you don't mess yourself up too bad because this is not a wise decision.

Last edited:
Back