First Cycle - Tbol 75mg + Test 600 mg

Avenger87

Here we go.

Just got back from vacation today, 3 days of hard partying and alcohol abuse to get it out of the system, one day of recovery, one day of travel.

Just finished my first inject in the left glute 25ga (smooth! other than some shaky fucking hands)

Tomorrow I start Tbol at 75 mgs a day - thinking 50 in the AM 25 pre workout, for 5-6 weeks.
Starting Adex next monday, .25 ED.
12 weeks on the 60mg/Test E
I'll try to keep this as updated as possible, but this is going to be a crazy 3 months for me!

EDIT: Starting stats:

178 lbs.
~12% bf
5'11''

Goals:
Add a lean 10-15 lbs and minimal bodyfat gain.

Last edited:
Why such a high dose for first time use of tbol. Why not run 50mg. R u running caps at 25mg a piece? Also run the Adex EOD at .25 or .50 due to the half life. Everything else looks good.

25mg caps on the tbol - yeah. I am doing the first week at 50 mg, plan on going to 75.

Will take the EOD route on the adex.

Took December off dieting, going in to this a bit chubbier than I hoped, hit around 10% bodyfat end of November, ~12%+ now. Oh well.
Food for the week is cooked and good to go, eating around 2000-2500 calories for breakfast/lunch snacks, and another 1000-1500 for dinner. Mostly clean.

Looking at roughly:
100g fat
400g carb
350g protein

hello. any reccomendations on Dbol... i been looking from site to site.. and i am very iffy about all of them it seems like wherever you find a good comment theres a bad one too... has anyone ever heard of neomeds, or Thorus-pharm ??? are these reliable sites. is there any other sites that are cheap and you would reccomend to buy Dbol from but has good quality

my big question is WHERE DO I FIND GOOD DBOL PRODUCT without paying 80-120 a bottle

Last edited:
hello. any reccomendations on Dbol... i been looking from site to site.. and i am very iffy about all of them it seems like wherever you find a good comment theres a bad one too... has anyone ever heard of neomeds, or Thorus-pharm ??? are these reliable sites. is there any other sites that are cheap and you would reccomend to buy Dbol from but has good quality

my big question is WHERE DO I FIND GOOD DBOL PRODUCT without paying 80-120 a bottle

Orals are generally a bit more expensive I've seen - I'm also not the best connected as I'm new to this as well. $120 for dbol is laughable though - about double what it SHOULD cost. Also, a lot of stuff seems underdosed. 50mg legit dbol should rock your face, or so I've heard.

Not your first cycle ever is it?

Yes sir.

UPDATE: 4 days in now, my ass soreness is finally fading. Been looking around for reviews, Pinnacle gets decent reviews - but on every other board they get hammered for painful injections. Nothing debilitating for me, just like I had really intense DOMs.

Doing shoulders tonight, then trying a delt inject. 3 days on 50mg tbol, nothing yet in that department, either.

Injected delt last night. Easy pin, although using a 1 inch pin was a bit long - felt a slight pinch as I went in deeper. PIP started ~30 mins after inject, whereas glute took ~12 hours to kick in. Glutes no longer sore from first inject. Legs tonight, gonna go hard.

3rd pin went easy - although I pinned in a rush and forgot to aspirate. Still get some nerves doing it. 25g takes forever to pin!

Up about 3-4 pounds since I started, around 182, but that could just be water + me eating 3500-4000 calories a day.

4th pin last night - week 2 coming to a close, on Day12. Tbol hasn't had any effect - glad I didn't order a 2nd bottle to run it for 6 weeks, just gonna call it at 3.25 weeks as thats how long it'll last me. Upped the dose this week to 75mg.

Not sure if it's the fresh muscles or what - this shit is painful! Woke up in the middle of the night, about 4 hours after my left delt shot. Not unbearable at all - but not comfortable. Feels like brutal cramping plus DOMS 10x worse than when I first started lifting years ago.

Oh well - definitely not a big deal if it pays off in 2 more weeks when the Test kicks in.

EDIT: Also appears that I'm retaining a bit of water already - drinking easily 1.5 gallons a day. Gained about 4-5 lbs in 2 weeks, and lost almost all visible abs. Been eating 3200-4000 calories. Less calories on the busy work days when I can't squeeze in an extra meal.

Last edited:
5th pin - injected glutes and hit close to a nerve/vein, I could tell as soon as it went in. Pulled out, little bit of blood, no big deal. Tried again, higher and more outside. Bingo! Unfortuntely, I pinned with the same needle. I scrwed it on too tight and it wouldn't come off, and I didn't want to toss 1.2cc's of test out. Hopefully this isn't an issue in a few days!

Great back day today (sunday did chest, it was lackluster). Pulled 385 on deadlift for the first time ever, after a double on 365 that felt good. Basically around the same strength where my last bulk ended.

3rd week on Pinnacle Labs Tbol. I've decided to call it - it's crap/underdosed/fake. Everything I've read said that Tbol should be effective within 10 days max - I'm on day 16 and just starting to feel a little bit of strength gains, which could just be the test at this point.

Last edited:
Interesting. I am surprised they underdosed/faked an oral. With the exception of anavar, orals are cheap, and usually reliable.

Send it back or ask for a refund.

Interesting. I am surprised they underdosed/faked an oral. With the exception of anavar, orals are cheap, and usually reliable.

Send it back or ask for a refund.

I'm gonna finish out the 1,500 mg then let them know what I think. For sure underdosed though.

6th pin last night - hit right delt - nice amount of blood on the way out, but all went well. Used a 29g slin pin. I didn't like the long/flimsy plunger, or how blunt the needle was after using it to draw with. Pinned in a good spot - literally not even half as sore as the last several pins.

Pumps in the gym are feeling pretty good. Strength up 10-15lbs on compounds. Test might be starting to kick in a bit at this point - the water weight is definitely there.

Another fun, random update:

I went to Target on my lunch break to see if they had any of the Hanes Slim Fit tshirts in stock (5/$20 - larges fit me perfectly as gym shirts). Between navigating the massive parking lot & the store itself, I had completely pumped out shin splints and calves. I've also noticed back pumps more intense than normal.

So, the Tbol can't be totally fake! Just somewhat underdosed. More experience is all that'll help me with figuring this one out.

6th pin went in super smooth/felt fine - but for the past 2 days I've had a wicked rash on my bicep. Its starting to fade a little, but it looks/feels like the oil seeped out of my delt and downwards. Not painful, just swollen and red.

Just looked around on the 'net and asked JB whats up, apparently its a combination of an allergic reaction + oil leaking out of the inject spot (which can happen pretty easily on delt shots if you don't hit them high and deep). Sad I'm out of the Tbol, but it was a good learning experience. Took a while to kick in, solid strength gains.
My max's while on it were:
245x4 bench
375x2 dead
255x5 squat (nice and deep too!)

Last edited:
7th pin was great - glute shots. So easy and painless. Really digging these.

8th tonight, gonna hit left delt with a 1 inch pin one more time.

Up to about 189 - lots of water weight and definitely gained some fat. I think I've been getting a little lax with my diet - hitting protein and fat macros, and hitting carbs but eating too many garbage carbohydrates.

Been taking .5mg E3D Arimidex hoping to regulate water weight - all its done is kill my sex drive. I'll pop a no-apparent-reason-boner in the middle of the day, but come the end of the day I don't even want to J.O.

Kept my strength so far from the Tbol (been off for about a week). Did 500 test last night after the gym because I'll be out of town this week until Friday - I didn't want to push my luck any harder than 2ccs. Went in the glute, went fine through a 27g until the last .5cc - I just couldn't push it out. So I swapped to a 25g and switched cheeks.

Hit 190 last night - friends noticed I was bigger but I've definitely put on some fat...or that might just be water fluctuation.

I'm up 15 lbs as of now. I'm pretty happy with that - if I can just solidify these gains over the next 2 months and cut a few % bodyfat this will have been a great first run :)

Last edited:
So shooting 500mg of Test at once leads to high estrogen I've found out (for me at least). My sex drive was 'off' and Friday night when I got home I'd been noticing a bit of nipple sensitivity. Popped .25mg Adex and 20mg Nolva - all better this morning.

Gym time was pretty crappy this week, only got 2 days in. Pumps are getting laughably easy to hit I've noticed. Just a few minutes of moving light to moderate weight and I've got a full pump.

Drank a little this week because of my week long work meetings, no ill side effects other than being a bit more dehydrated than usual - I had one drink during my oral phase and that I didn't enjoy at all. Still going to try to limit drinking to once every 2-3 weeks, very hard to get rid of it completely.

Pinned glutes again - such an easy and go-to spot.

Missing the feel of orals, but not the liver stress. Finally getting my estrogen dialed in - I've been trying Adex and Aromasin week by week to see which I like best. Aromasin works best at 25mg once every week or 2 weeks. Adex works at .25 E3D, but there is definitely some 'rebound' when I skip a dose which I don't like.

Some learning points I found: don't start a 500+ cal surplus until the 4-5th week of Test only. I put on a little extra fat in this time period by bulking with too many calories (nearly 4,000/day). Dialing in your Estrogen is the hardest/most important part so far. Also, test makes my farts stink ALL the time. After week 2 it was like someone flipped a switch and wicked farts pour out my ass all the time.

This week I've cut cals down to 2700-3000. Going for more of a recomp with this, as I've jumped up to about 15% bodyfat. I miss my abs!

Today is a terrible day though! I didn't pack any snacks/forgot my protein shaker - so all I've eaten is 2 bagels, and a standard high protein lunch.

Back