First Cycle (Test 2ml/Tren1ml)

ryanmatthew_tex

New to anablolics and wanted to get some feedback. Just started my first cycle (2ml test/1ml tren per week for 12 weeks) a week ago. After only one week I'm getting insane pumps. I can do one warm up set of curls and my whole body is pumped. Hunger and appetite is through the roof and I'm always hungry even right after a full meal. Confidence in and out of the gym and sex drive is also through the roof. Feeling a little more aggressive and irritable. Delts and traps feel especially pumped in the gym and strength is already going up. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Tren on your first cycle???
Bad idea test is best for your first run
Are you using an AI or caber?

Tren is referred to as a 19-nor. Deca is also a 19-nor. My advice is to add the deca because 19-nor + 19-nor = 38-nornor. That is where the real magic begins to happen.

The best part is the weight loss will really kick in once your liver melts down and in order to really appreciate the tren-gay transition, the tits you will develop give your partners that special reach-around bonus. Having destroyed your natty test production plus the insane estrogen levels oozing from your every pore just put the polish on the apple.

Be sure to post pics. Everyone here loves to watch a train wreck. On a personal note, I'm a real sucker for a nice rack, so there's that....

New to anablolics and wanted to get some feedback. Just started my first cycle (2ml test/1ml tren per week for 12 weeks) a week ago. After only one week I'm getting insane pumps. I can do one warm up set of curls and my whole body is pumped. Hunger and appetite is through the roof and I'm always hungry even right after a full meal. Confidence in and out of the gym and sex drive is also through the roof. Feeling a little more aggressive and irritable. Delts and traps feel especially pumped in the gym and strength is already going up. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Grown ups generally ask questions before they purchase and waste their time, not after. My feedback/advice is to change that and next time ask the advice up front!

So you asked for feedback so here it is:

Using 2 compounds is a waste of money on a first cycle. You can grow on just about anything on your first go. Tren is definately not a good idea for a first cycle. Lastly, a week is a very short time to experience any of the symptoms mentioned. If you are feeling irritable or aggressive in a week, stop your cycle and start PCT today. In a few months after you have done some research, give it a go again.

what are your stats, age, weight,bf%,.... tren on first cycle???? where did you get this idea? how much Test are you taking in mg?

Using 2 compounds is a waste of money on a first cycle. You can grow on just about anything on your first go. Tren is definately not a good idea for a first cycle. Lastly, a week is a very short time to experience any of the symptoms mentioned. If you are feeling irritable or aggressive in a week, stop your cycle and start PCT today. In a few months after you have done some research, give it a go again.

Thanks for that explanation. I have read many times the recommendation for test enathate only on a first cycle but have never heard it explained that the reason was that stacking 2 compounds was not going to make such a big difference in the gains on that first cycle.

WHen I first started thinking about AAS (I am 39) I though, im just gonna do 1 cycle and thats it. So better make it count! And I was going to stack test enathate with androl 50 since I am skinny and can burn fat effortlessly. But I am glad that I am reading this forum and have learned many things. And have decided to wait a good 6 months before doing the cycle and making my purchases.

There really is so much to know. Also I want to get my squat up to 300 at least.

Thanks for that explanation. I have read many times the recommendation for test enathate only on a first cycle but have never heard it explained that the reason was that stacking 2 compounds was not going to make such a big difference in the gains on that first cycle.

WHen I first started thinking about AAS (I am 39) I though, im just gonna do 1 cycle and thats it. So better make it count! And I was going to stack test enathate with androl 50 since I am skinny and can burn fat effortlessly. But I am glad that I am reading this forum and have learned many things. And have decided to wait a good 6 months before doing the cycle and making my purchases.

There really is so much to know. Also I want to get my squat up to 300 at least.

Disregard what was said it the post you replied to as its all over the shop and somewhat incorrect your 39 is that you as your avi Jesus you look 20

Last edited:
Disregard what was said it the post you replied to as its rubbish your 39 is that you as your avi Jesus you look 20

If you are refering to my post, I would hardly call it rubbish. One week is hardly enough time to feel anything that was mentioned. It is obviously a placebo effect by someone who read somewhere that this is how you are supposed to feel. My advice to not cycle until he knows what he is doing is spot on. Post count on a message board doesn't supercede 20 years of AAS experience in the real world my friend.

I do agree however that he looks younger than 39 if that is a picture of him in his avatar.

If you are refering to my post, I would hardly call it rubbish. One week is hardly enough time to feel anything that was mentioned. It is obviously a placebo effect by someone who read somewhere that this is how you are supposed to feel. My advice to not cycle until he knows what he is doing is spot on. Post count on a message board doesn't supercede 20 years of AAS experience in the real world my friend.

I do agree however that he looks younger than 39 if that is a picture of him in his avatar.

you have 20 years of AAS experience?

OK the reason for a test only cycle isn't money or growth reasons
1 nobody knows how there body will react to aas and as test is the base of all male cycles if you cannot tolerate it or something goes wrong then there's no point taking anything else because you need test as a base anyway so test to see how you react to aas

2 it depends on what Ester the tren is if it is a fast acting actate then yes he will be getting the effects he mentioned already

3 tren is derived from/ and used for bulking up cattle (finaplex ect) it is one of the strongest steroids out there and can cause some of the worst side effects you don't learn to drive In a racing car do you?

This is why test only first cycles are recommended
And why tren is a definite no go for a first cycle

Last edited:

I changed my post saying what you said was rubbish was a bit harsh my bad

1 nobody knows how there body will react to aas and as test is the base of all male cycles if you cannot tolerate it or something goes wrong then there's no point taking anything else because you need test as a base anyway so test to see how you react to aas

2 it depends on what Ester the tren is if it is a fast acting actate then yes he will be getting the effects he mentioned already

3 tren is derived from/ and used for bulking up cattle (finaplex ect) it is one of the strongest steroids out there and can cause some of the worst side effects you don't learn to drive In a racing car door you?

This is why test only first cycles are recommended
And why tren is a definite no go for a first cycle

would deca be better then?

3 tren is derived from/ and used for bulking up cattle (finaplex ect) it is one of the strongest steroids out there and can cause some of the worst side effects you don't learn to drive In a racing car door you?

I assume that the esters he is using would have to be slower acting like Enanthate. Look at the dosages 2ml/1ml. If he was using Acete, he would be shooting more that as it would be or better put "should be"injected EOD. Tren is typically sold(at least what I have seen) in 100mg/ml acete or 200mg/ml enanthate.

I agree that there is more to consider in advising to us just one compound in a first cycle. You are right that everyone reacts differently to AAS. Side effects can be different for everyone. I do stand by my statement that it is a waste of money to use so many compounds on a fist cycle and here is why:

You will literally grow on just about anything AAS related on a first cycle. Over time, your receptors stop responding as well to lower dosages and types of AAS. This is when and why additional compounds and higher test dosages are used. Hell, I have used 2g of test/wk with worst results than I did with 500mg years ago. If you start with several compounds, you will eventually have to add even more to your cycles to get desired gains. The best advice I could ever give is to use a little as possible until you HAVE to use more to get gains. This is my rational for saying that it is a waste of money.

As far as to tren, I whole heartedly agree with you on its potency and results. I have done a dozen cycles and had years of AAS use before I needed to take that plunge. It is by far the most potent AAS that I have ever used but the risk/gain ratio is too high for a novice IMO. For me, it is like the halo of the injectables.

Just for the record. I didn't take offense to your post. Its all good. We are here to give opinions and learn from each other. ;)

I agree with the guys above... dotch the tren.. really i would say stop cycle and research for a a little while and fully understand what you are doing and about each compound and all ancillarys.

read all the stickies uptop the aas section.
learn about AIs, SERMS, and first cycles

good luck

Disregard what was said it the post you replied to as its all over the shop and somewhat incorrect your 39 is that you as your avi Jesus you look 20

No, that is not me. But it is a photo I saw on the internet of a guy that is my same height and a body that is almost looks just like mine does.

Thanks guys for the info on the rationale behind using only test enathate for a first timer.

As I said I was totally gun-ho on starting with Test Enathate + Anadrol 50 to hit a "real home run" on my first cycle but glad I asked. Yes, I will take the advice of you guys that have done several cycles and have experience.

Once when I was 25 or 26 I found an amp of Sustanon 250 in the locker room at the gym. I took it home and injected it using an insulin syringe from my diabetic Aunt. I remember I gained 15 pounds in a week. Yeah i was a pretty dumb kid. No, I am not exaggerating.

Start reading all the sickly posts at the beginning of this forum topic. You have not a clue as to what you are embarking on. Read the steroid profiles. The Tren sides can be very serious for more people then not. No experience and you will not handle the Tren.

Learn as much as you can before you entertain cycling. And DROP the TREN.

OP I dropped back and looked at your picture again.

You are an ectomorph like me. If you train and eat enough you will grow and show as I will put it. When you are as thin as you are , any muscle growth will be immediately see. You are at the right time NOW to learn how to train and eat and grow. I say this cause I was 29 when I stated lifting and I grew fast. I was never a middle weight or heavy wright. But had a good look long ago.

Back