First cycle - test only!!!

WilsonPurdie

Hey guys, I have done abit of research over the past 6 or so months on the use off AAS and have come to the conclusion that I would like to start my first cycle.

Stats

Sex: Male
Weight: 205
Height: 6 foot
Bf%: 15%

One rep max
Bench: 245
Squat: 305
Deadlift: 305

My goal is to Put on as much Lean mass as possible whilst increasing strength and keeping bodyfat gains to a low.

I have been training and dieting strictly for 2 years now and would like to take my physique to the next level.

My Training routine looks like this

Mon - Chest/tris

[UChest[/U]
5 x db incline (12/10/8/6/4 reps)
5 x bb flat (12/10/8/6/4 reps)
4 x Incline/flat/decline flies (alt each week)
(12/10/10/8 reps)
4 x weighted dips till failure
3 x cable cross overs/cable flies till failure

Tris
4 x overhead db extension (8-12 reps)
3 x flat bar/rope/v-bar pushdowns (alt each week) (8-12 reps)
1 x ez bar skullcrushers (drop set) (6/8/10)

Tues - Back and Bis

Back

5 x chinups (12/10/8/6/6)
5 x wide grip seated row (12/10/8/6/4)
4 x Wide grip lat pulldown (12/10/8/6)
4 x bent over bb row (12/10/8/6)
3 x Back ext/good mornings till failure (alt each week)

Bis

4 x Barbell curls (12/10/8/6) (dropset last set)
4 x Alt dumbells curls/ incline seated curls (change each week) (12/10/8/6)
3 x cable curls (12/10/8)

Wed - Legs/Abs

5 x Free weight squats (Ass to grass) (20/12/10/8/6)
3 x Front squats (Just started these)
5 x Leg press (6-8 reps)
4 x Leg ext (12/10/8/8)
4 x Stiff leg deadlift (12/10/8/8)
3 x hamstring curl (10/10/10

Calves usually 1 exercise, 3 sets alt between seated/standing and donkey each week as mine grow quickly

Thursday - Shoulders/traps/forearms

Shoulders
5 x seated db press (12/10/8/6/4)
5 x side lateral (12/10/8/6/6)
4 x front lateral (12/10/8/6)
4 x bent over rear delt db (12/10/10/8)
3 x cable or rear delt machine (light weight till failure) (lack in rear delts)

Traps
4 x heavy barbell shrugs
3 x behind the neck shrugs

Forearms
4 x farmer walks

Fri - Arms/abs (I train arms twice a week because I have lagging biceps and I feel I get better growth with training them twice a week)

4x Barbell curls (12/10/8/6)
4 x Close grip bench press (12/10/8/6)
4 x Close grip barbell curl (12/10/8/6)
4 x Tricep push down (rope,vbar,flat)
3 x Alt dumbell curls (8-10) drop set last set
3 x Tricep extension machine (8-10) Drop set last set

Sat - Strength or Circuit

On saturday I like to do heavy CrossFit movements such as Deadlifts going for one rep max etc.

Sunday - Rest Day

Diet

A sample of what I eat daily

meal 1
- 5 whole eggs with mixed veg
- 1 cup oats with 40g 98% fat free yogurt, mixed berries and cinnamon

meal 2
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 100-150 g tuna
- salad with low fat mayonaise
- 10-12 almonds

meal 3
- 1.5 cups basmati rice
- 6-8 oz chicken breast
- broccoli

meal 4
Same as meal 3 and a banana

- have workout-

post workout - Mass gainer (600 cals)

meal 5
- any lean meat with mixed veg and 1 cup basmati rice

meal 6
- scoop of casein or 2-3 eggs

Not sure about calories but I know from a previous diet its about 3500 calories

I also have 2 cheat meals a week whilst bulking

Supplements

Optimums Opti-men - 3x a day
Optimums Fish Oil - 4x a day
Optimums Micronized Creatine - 25 gram a day split into 5 servings for loading phase (5days) then 10 grams split into 2 servings (pre and post workout) when maintaining.
Xtend - during workout
Zinc & Magnesium/B] - before bed
Ultimate Nutrition Iso mass Xtreme gainer - post workout or meal replacement
Optimums Casein - before bed
Craze - pre workout
Glutamine - post workout

Example Cycle

This is an example of a cycle I think would be good for a beginner, let me know what you guys think

Week 1-10: 500mg Test E split into 2x 250mg shots (monday and thursday, not sure what time and does it matter what time?)
Week 1? An Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as I have pubertal gyno but am getting it removed via surgery in about 8 months time so will it matter on how much it flares up IF it does? Letro or Adex? and what dosage.. should I run it through the entire cycle or only when nipple starts hurting/itching?

PCT
HCG- 10 days after last pinning blast HCG at 2000ui dosages for 3 weeks EOD
Novladex - 40/40/20/20 or keep running it untill sex drives is back?
Clomid - 100/100/50/50?
AI? If and when I start an I how long should I run it through my PCT and the dosages...

It is a very simple cycle I will NOT be adding any orals.

Any constructive criticism will be noted, thankyou.

Dude I know you prob don't want to hear it but your too young bro. Wait q few years. Let your body develop and your high natty test to drop. I know you surely dont want to here this because we go through everyday here. Younger guys such as yourself have already high hormones, and when you replace them with high synthetic hormones is bad on the body. It makes everything out of wacky thus jeopardizing your natural test. What I mean is when your.shutdown and then return to your should be.high test levels you have a chance not getting them.back. this makes it harder for gains down the road which you should be easily satisfied with your gains with high test. We get all kinds of kids that started cycling at young age and when they get a few years older find out that they have young test levels for there age. Which leads to more and.more cycling because they're producing low tests which clearly will effect gains. I know most of the younger guys do it regarless because they don't want to listen to the right way to do it. They want it now instead of working hard at it. A lot of this eventually leads to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) just so you can function when you get older. I waited and I'm completely fine now. No low levels at all. Just something to think about bro. This game isn't all about getting big. It also has a huge concern on your health and well being. So think about it and i hope you re consider for your health .

mmm I thought i'd here that from someone, I am a bit 'iffy' about this and wasn't 100% sure if I wanted to start one yet, I have had a blood test and other tests done such as liver, cholesterol etc and everything seems to be fine.

I also got my testosterone level checked and they are in the average rain I think about at about 18. (avergage levels were from 10-30) Im not sure what measurement the doctor used but he said I'm about half way in the average range. Will taking a natural test booster push it up higher to around 25-30? and if so what natural test booster would anyone recommend?

The doctor also found that one of my testosterone related Androne levels are just above normal range and thinks that it could be related to the pubertal gyno I have and if so then surgery might not be an option and might be able to be reversed without it. What do you guys think of this?

I agree with Herm. Ur young brother u have a lot of time ahead of u, u still can make Alot of gains naturally. We well hopefully alot of us here really do want u to take our advice cuz we don't wanna here how u fked ur self up.

I agree with Herm. Ur young brother u have a lot of time ahead of u, u still can make Alot of gains naturally. We well hopefully alot of us here really do want u to take our advice cuz we don't wanna here how u fked ur self up.

Agree with Jada and Herm, just wait man and keep doing your reaserch and learn more and more about how AAS works and how to use them safely and properly. You will not regret it...

Ok thanks guys I have reconsidered and am interested in trying sarms s4.
I'm still researching it but any advice would be helpful thanks.

Some questions

Can I just run sarms s4 by itself and for how long? Thinking 50mg Ed slowly into 2 x 25 mg doses
25mg am and 25mg Pre workout

Should I just run it Ed or should I do 5 on 2 off approach so it won't have a chance of suppressing?

I'm thinking of running it when I next to a lean bulk what are your opinions thanks

Back