First cycle Testo-P/stano/tren enanth 200

iguana

Hello im 26 years old, weight 61kg, arround 15 bf, height 1,67 cm, i been training in gym for 2 years and martial arts for 3 months.

What you guys think about this cycle? Thanks for the reply!

Stanozol-S 10 10mgx3 ( each 8 hours)
Testo-P 15mgx3 in on take
TREN ENANTHATE 200 200mg/2ml each 5 days

PCT start after 5 days of the last injection

week 1 40mg novaldex- 100mg clomid
week 2 20mg novaldex-50mg clomid
week 3 20mg novaldex-50mg clomid
week 4 20mg novaldex-50mg clomid

Last edited:
Hello im 26 years old, weight 61kg, arround 15 bf, height 1,67 cm, i been training in gym for 2 years and martial arts for 3 months.

That is a really bad first cycle. You should only run Test plus ancillaries. Please read the sticky threads.

What does this mean? "Testo-P 15mgx3 in on take"

"PCT start after 5 days of the last injection" ---> You don't understand half lives. This is a very bad idea.

Like Mega said it is a bad idea ! If you wanna go down that road you have a lot of reading and understanding to do in order for you to do it the safest way possible.

AAS shouldn't even by on your mind. Given your stats you still have room to grow without the help of steroids.

Give us a layout of your diet and training regime for a start.

That is a really bad first cycle. You should only run Test plus ancillaries. Please read the sticky threads.

What does this mean? "Testo-P 15mgx3 in on take"

"PCT start after 5 days of the last injection" ---> You don't understand half lives. This is a very bad idea.

Like Mega said it is a bad idea ! If you wanna go down that road you have a lot of reading and understanding to do in order for you to do it the safest way possible.

AAS shouldn't even by on your mind. Given your stats you still have room to grow without the help of steroids.

Give us a layout of your diet and training regime for a start.

You guys were damn right, that was a stupid idea!!! After some research i hope i didnt fucked up this time:

Testosterone ethanate 500mg per week for 12 weeks
week 13,14 rest
week 15 PCT :Clomafene Citrate 50mg everyday for 4 weeks and Tamoxifen 40mg every day 2 weeks, then followed by 20mg everyday for 2 weeks
Exemestane 12.5mg everyday 15 weeks

Basically my training consist in functional excercises of 4x15push ups, pull ups, squats, burpees, i dont use a specific program at the moment.

Thank you

Last edited:
stats of my gf are 1.64cm tall, 61kg, 20% bf. 0 years gym, 21 years dancing ballet.

Are you her sister? You seem to have a similar body to her.

If so, don't use tren.

If not and you're male, eat more food, please, and don't do this shitty cycle.

I do love when guys come on this forum with measurements the same as women who don't exercise. I cringe...but it's oh so funny.

I do love when guys come on this forum with measurements the same as women who don't exercise. I cringe...but it's oh so funny.

I'm glad I made you laugh, I'm 61kg because had a a fight competition 2weeks ago and the max weight allowed was 60kg. After some research(as megaton told me) i knew it was a bad cycle, a shitty dealer gave it to me. So I guess I dodged a bullet.

A lot of these guys find out their hero uses aas and wanna jump on it like they are going to look like said hero. Stupid.

You guys were damn right, that was a stupid idea!!! After some research i hope i didnt fucked up this time:

week 13,14 rest
week 15 PCT :Clomafene Citrate 50mg everyday for 4 weeks and Tamoxifen 40mg every day 2 weeks, then followed by 20mg everyday for 2 weeks

Basically my training consist in functional excercises of 4x15push ups, pull ups, squats, burpees, i dont use a specific program at the moment.

Thank you

Dude, are you doing crossfit and wanting to run AAS? You don't lift?

crossfit is not even close to MMA. i lift in some excercises pulling tires, carrying sand bags, some excercises with dumbells for chest. but i dont use bars or machines if thats what you mean. is hard to name them because my english sucks

3 days of double train of MMA and 2 days in the gym. The 75% of excercises is bodyweight so im not looking to be in bodybuilding World...or to look like some "heroe". I need an extra push about energy and strenght, i belive the New cycle can give me that.

week 13,14 rest

Thank you

Dude you need to start lifting some weights if you wanna grow bigger and stronger. I see benefits in functional training but in your case the functional training should mainly consist of gpp.

stats of my gf are 1.64cm tall, 61kg, 20% bf. 0 years gym, 21 years dancing ballet.

Are you her sister? You seem to have a similar body to her.

If so, don't use tren.

If not and you're male, eat more food, please, and don't do this shitty cycle.

This made me LOL

:Pat::owned:

Back